Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

#EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS (53087 Views)

Ebele Okaro Shares Funny Throwback Photo / Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photo) / Mercy Aigbe And Bolanle Ninalowo's Romantic Pictures From A Movie Scene Got Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS by bewla(m): 5:52pm On Oct 18, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Waw! The revolution is really infectious. No going back. I had a chat with a retired airforce man yesterday who told me he had had over 60,000 hours flying experience. He said the militarily is just sitting on the fence to pretend they're not in support so they'd not see them as being partisan. He said his son who attended an FGC was paying five naira as tuition back in the days and he once flew to London ftom lagos for 200 naira. Now, we know what it is.

Nigeria is full of wolves and hyenas. It still baffling to note that Nigeria Airways as vibrant and futuristic as it was, the same people who have been in government since 1960 ran it down.
They sold our fortune and jobs to foreign airlines. Nigeria recently banned Emirates in retaliation of the visa ban on Nigerian citizens by UAE govt,
they lifted the visa ban sharpally after counting their losses with Emirates flight ban by Nigeria. No politician, past or present should be allowed to hijack or derail the cause. No going back we must take our country back in a violent free-way
Not only the army even Buhari like what is going on let unite fight bad leadership
if not him daughter for no come out and say end SARS plus Oshibanjo daughter to

enough is enough lets end this bad eggs and go for NEPA them them ripped off no be here

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS by AnanseK(m): 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2020
beautyhd:
Everyone, irrespective of what they do is directly or indirectly affected by the present government, so we must all speak out.

I remember an NTA program years back termed speak out.

Yes, we must shout it, speak out, kwusie okwu ike, soro soke, kwui magana ; smiley, my hausa though.

The person that led the prayers in my church today was just talking about the protest as a prayer topic, the pastor had to tell him later after prayers to know when to draw the line,we all prayed Sha.

Your hausa is okay. That’s how it is pronounced-“ Kwui Magana”, but when writing it has to be grammatically correct. “ Ku yi Magana.”
Re: #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS by Flakky26(f): 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2020
Shorten your job search. Advertise your CV for free here to Potential Employers on this site . https://jobsdeyng.webs.com that connect Job seekers/applicants to employers.
Re: #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS by Sheina(f): 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2020
Houston17:

Hmmmm... You seem to have lil or no trust in men from your submission
No more like,I'm really not interested in men for relationships/intimacy of any kind,no be that one dey do me,I am looking for money for myself
Re: #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS by Merimental(m): 6:01pm On Oct 18, 2020
Davash222:
Sorry sir. Pardon my ignorance.
correct guy. admitting errors is rare dis days

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 18, 2020
Deathisfree:
Anonymous Ti soro soke....God bless anonymous
So true. My subscription expired on Friday and I am still contemplating whether to sub or go for TSTV. Now Anonymous said I should keep watching something while contemplating

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS by comtem2011: 6:11pm On Oct 18, 2020
Check yours

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS by CavemanDefuturo: 6:14pm On Oct 18, 2020
Nice one our living legends!

.. The protest must be sustained at all cost

#EndSars should switch to #RestructureNigeria

Only then will they listen to us.. only then we can gather more crowd and even earn the backing of the international community.

SARS is just a fraction of our many troubles in Nigeria... You and I know we need more than just #EndSars. Restructuring is the answer and it's only the youth that has the strength and number to make it happen. #RestructureNigeria
Re: #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS by Eddiebale(m): 6:15pm On Oct 18, 2020
Lol
Re: #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS by richmanrichard: 6:16pm On Oct 18, 2020
Sebastine1994:
mama G.

I was with the protesters at wuse yesterday, we passed so many hausa people and ordinary people, some of them don't even know why we were protesting.

some of them say we must be stupid, to keep protesting when the government has disbanded sars.

these protesters should have an end game in mind. their plan is just to get buhari to talk, it's useless agenda. what if he tells you what you want to hear and does nothing, that is why he won't speak. they are saving the best for last

the citizens should be emancipated. when people understand your goal, they would support you. after all nigeria love to see a good battle between David and Goliath. they want the underdog to win

they should have different group with different names to confuse these idiots, groups fighting different agenda. start an end corruption group, start end Boko Haram group, start secure nigeria group, because Nigerians will identify with one of this problem.

as for now, it is a battle of unorganized youths vs the government. some people even see this youth as the bad guys and the government as the good guys.

for my fellow igbos they see it as an opportunity to break the northern haegemony
thunder fire you for mentioning igbo here. wetin igbo do you!
Re: #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS by Aquest: 6:16pm On Oct 18, 2020
Deathisfree:
omo this a new Nigeria oooo... i checked mine now all my full bouquet is up and running. Soro Soke!!!!

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS by Houston17(m): 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2020
Sheina:

No more like,I'm really not interested in men for relationships/intimacy of any kind,no be that one dey do me,I am looking for money for myself

I feel like engaging you more in this discussion but make I rest the matter. Don't worry, money go come very soon. I believe God will use your cooking skills to open doors of better contracts for you. You might also wanna try the YouTube method people use. Like you post a video of how you were/are cooking a particular dish, share the links and let people follow, I believe with time, people will start reaching out. However, that should not overrule the kind of advert you did up there to help you out with immediate needs.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS by Sheina(f): 6:23pm On Oct 18, 2020
Houston17:

I feel like engaging you more in this discussion but make I rest the matter. Don't worry, money go come very soon. I believe God will use your cooking skills to open doors of better contracts for you. You might also wanna try the YouTube method people use. Like you post a video of how you were/are cooking a particular dish, share the links and let people follow, I believe with time, people will start reaching out. However, that should not overrule the kind of advert you did up there to help you out with immediate needs.
You gerrit
Thanks soo much

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS by Houston17(m): 6:28pm On Oct 18, 2020
Sheina:

You gerrit
Thanks soo much

UWc Sheina wink
Re: #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS by Eriokanmi: 6:29pm On Oct 18, 2020
TheAgeOfTRUTH:
Evil sars
In fact, e no go better for ,SARS dem and those benefitingfrom their barbaric acts. Do you know they use body of the youths killed for money? That's why they don't release them to the owners. Teaching Hospitals use their bodies for anatomical studies. Same SARS would negotiate with the teaching bospital involved and collect money. I wonder what type of spirit controlling them, as if they don't have family or children. This is barbaric and they must be banned forever.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS by DixHuit: 6:33pm On Oct 18, 2020
Heavenschild:
Why do I have this feeling that this woman will still visit babalawo for this #Endsars matter..The patience that I know will still visit the upper room to end this matter once and for all.

grin
Re: #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS by Trybes(m): 6:33pm On Oct 18, 2020
May God help Nigeria and put end to every manipulation from those in authority. Let there be sudden end to every injustice and its perpetrators.
Re: #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS by iddonla: 6:49pm On Oct 18, 2020
Sheina:
I dey find money o
I can cook very very well
Let me come and be doing cook day for you like once in a week or 2,I cook orisirisi obe to dun
Help my ministry abeg
I am in Lagos
I'm available for Island and Mainland
Mon soro soke ejo embarassed
I'm not a flirt,neither am I finding Husband or boyfriend so you need not worry about hazards

can u twerk?
Re: #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS by miketayo(m): 6:49pm On Oct 18, 2020
Pirrooo:
Good one

shame on u trying turn a protest for your personal gain.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS by EmekaBlue(m): 7:19pm On Oct 18, 2020
Infact we dont want police sef
Re: #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS by Sheina(f): 7:30pm On Oct 18, 2020
iddonla:

can u twerk?
Not part of my job description
But I can keep you company for a fee,nothing intimate
I'm very intellectual,like if you need a companion or someone to talk to
I know how to go about verbally making you feel better,sure for a fee.
Re: #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS by iddonla: 7:31pm On Oct 18, 2020
Sheina:
Not part of my job description But I can keep you company for a fee,nothing intimate I'm very intellectual,like if you need a companion or someone to talk to I know how to go about verbally making you feel better,sure for a fee.
nothing intimate from me too..
just twerk for me and cook and am good
Re: #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS by Sheina(f): 7:33pm On Oct 18, 2020
iddonla:

nothing intimate from me too..

just twerk for me and cook and am good
Walahi you're making me laugh grin
Employ someone else for that one,while I do the cooking
Re: #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS by iddonla: 7:35pm On Oct 18, 2020
Sheina:

grin
Sheina:

Re: #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS by Dididrumz(m): 7:45pm On Oct 18, 2020
Notatribalist:
Fixed.Next time use your head.

I really like Your version more.
Well said.

We rise together.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS by Nchenches: 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Waw! The revolution is really infectious. No going back. I had a chat with a retired airforce man yesterday who told me he had had over 60,000 hours flying experience. He said the militarily is just sitting on the fence to pretend they're not in support so they'd not see them as being partisan. He said his son who attended an FGC was paying five naira as tuition back in the days and he once flew to London ftom lagos for 200 naira. Now, we know what it is.

Nigeria is full of wolves and hyenas. It still baffling to note that Nigeria Airways as vibrant and futuristic as it was, the same people who have been in government since 1960 ran it down.
They sold our fortune and jobs to foreign airlines. Nigeria recently banned Emirates in retaliation of the visa ban on Nigerian citizens by UAE govt,
they lifted the visa ban sharpally after counting their losses with Emirates flight ban by Nigeria. No politician, past or present should be allowed to hijack or derail the cause. No going back we must take our country back in a violent free-way

They ran down our landline NITEL and gave us toys - mobile phones - for telecommunications. NITEL Digital exchanges were first built in little northern towns when many huge business cities in the south were left grappling with outmoded Analog telecom exchanges.

Oyibo can’t leave landline and go for mobile phone in very important communication.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS by Deemayor: 7:53pm On Oct 18, 2020
#Endsars

Re: #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS by Novemberaura(m): 9:19pm On Oct 18, 2020
Deathisfree:

really
Re: #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS by dasparrow: 9:28pm On Oct 18, 2020
Torie8:
No wonder our gotv channels are all showing and Airtel has given me 5mins call and 100mb for a day.
So this people know what to do cry and they are making us to suffer but we no gree angry

GOTV and DSTV were hacked from what I am reading on this thread so that is why all channels are showing, lol. Nigerians youths are not smiling.

#ENDSARS
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY
#RESTRUCTURENIGERIANOW
#ENOUGHISENOUGH

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS by Forumobserver12(m): 11:12pm On Oct 18, 2020
Sebastine1994:
mama G.

I was with the protesters at wuse yesterday, we passed so many hausa people and ordinary people, some of them don't even know why we were protesting.

some of them say we must be stupid, to keep protesting when the government has disbanded sars.

these protesters should have an end game in mind. their plan is just to get buhari to talk, it's useless agenda. what if he tells you what you want to hear and does nothing, that is why he won't speak. they are saving the best for last

the citizens should be emancipated. when people understand your goal, they would support you. after all nigeria love to see a good battle between David and Goliath. they want the underdog to win

they should have different group with different names to confuse these idiots, groups fighting different agenda. start an end corruption group, start end Boko Haram group, start secure nigeria group, because Nigerians will identify with one of this problem.

as for now, it is a battle of unorganized youths vs the government. some people even see this youth as the bad guys and the government as the good guys.

for my fellow igbos they see it as an opportunity to break the northern haegemony

Agent, how much did they pay you to write this jagon ?
Re: #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS by Ategberoson(m): 11:32pm On Oct 18, 2020
Sheina:
I dey find money o
I can cook very very well
Let me come and be doing cook day for you like once in a week or 2,I cook orisirisi obe to dun
Help my ministry abeg
I am in Lagos
I'm available for Island and Mainland
Mon soro soke ejo embarassed
I'm not a flirt,neither am I finding Husband or boyfriend so you need not worry about hazards

how much for efo riro? can you cook Igbo soup too?
Re: #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS by Sheina(f): 11:44pm On Oct 18, 2020
Ategberoson:

how much for efo riro? can you cook Igbo soup too?
#2000 for 1 litre
Yes I can cook Igbo Soup's also.
Please give me till tomorrow to work on my price list for the ready made soups,so I don't under charge or over charge
Thanks soo much for your interest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Figure 8: Chika Ike Dressed Up In Real African Attire.. Checkout Her Shape!! / Tuface And Annie Idibia After Dubai Wedding (Pictures) / Four Nigerian Singers Who Can't Sing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.