Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:45 AM

#ENDSARS: FFK, Alfred Martins Warn FG Over Deployment Of Soldiers - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ENDSARS: FFK, Alfred Martins Warn FG Over Deployment Of Soldiers (36932 Views)

Don’t Push Us To War, FCT Natives Warn FG, Army Over Land Tussle / Reps Reject VAT 7.5% Increment, Warn FG / Saraki Should Resign With Immediate Effect, Else...– Prince Ebunola Martins Warn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #ENDSARS: FFK, Alfred Martins Warn FG Over Deployment Of Soldiers by helinues: 5:01pm On Oct 18, 2020
DamZik:
APC paid zombies.

omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory

If Buhari rapes their wives and daughters, zombies will still blame the wives and daughters. That's how terribly they have been programmed because of crumbs. May we never be unfortunately unfortunate like them.

Revolution is now!

#End_SWAT

#Restructure_NIGERIA

Wait, can't you make your comments like other NL'S without trolling all in the name of mentioning?

Stop mentioning me.. Is that too hard for you?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #ENDSARS: FFK, Alfred Martins Warn FG Over Deployment Of Soldiers by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 18, 2020
vanida6:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/endsars-fani-kayode-martins-warn-fg-over-deployment-of-soldiers/
It's so sad that Buhari in his seventies has no good adviser. Shameless man. The birds of a feather fly together.Revolution is now!

#End_SWAT
#End_APC.LIES
#Restructure_NIGERIA
Re: #ENDSARS: FFK, Alfred Martins Warn FG Over Deployment Of Soldiers by EMMY76: 5:08pm On Oct 18, 2020
If soildiers start shootng endsars protesters by Tuesday it will only embolden nigerian youths especially the more couragous voilent ones who have been quietly watching on the sidelines. Niger delta militants and ipob might just get involved and no one knows for sure where the whole crises may lead to.
Re: #ENDSARS: FFK, Alfred Martins Warn FG Over Deployment Of Soldiers by 99thEnemy(m): 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2020
MrsRighteousness:
IT GOES BEYOND # ENDSARS
Are You Happy That A Bag Of Rice Is Now N35-40k?
Are You Happy That Drivers License Cost Between 25k-30k?
Are You Happy That N1500 Cannot Buy You 10Liters Of Fuel And N10k Can No Longer Fill You Car Fuel Tank?
Are You Not Angry That Every Nigerian Home Depend On Personal Generating Set For Electricity?
Are You Happy That Small Sachet Tomato Paste Is Now N100?
Are You Happy, That The Average Nigerian Home Now Spend Between N10k-N25k Monthly On Epileptic Power Supply?
Are You Not Worried That Our Minimum Wage Can Not Buy A Bag Of Rice or Beans Or Any Staple Food?
Do You Ever Wonder How Poor People Survive In This Nation?
Are You Not Mad At The Insane Number Of Extortion Points Called Checkpoints Allover Our Roads?
Are You Not Mad That Police, FRSC, Civil Defence, VIO, Customs, LASTMA, OCHA BRIGADE, Ndi Mpiawa Azu, Govt Sponsored Touts and Hooligans ETC Are All On Our Roads and Markets Harassing And Extorting Innocent People In Broad Day Light?
Are You Not Bitter That SMSE And Budding Entrepreneurs Spend All Their Profit And Even Capital On Diesel And Are Frustrated Out Of Business By Different Business Permits, Multiple Taxes And Insane Levies?
Are You Not Sad That You're Forced To Bribe Your Way Through Life If You Need Anything Done In This Nation?
Is Your Car Comfortable On Our Pot Hole Ridden Death Traps Called Roads?
Are You OK With The Fact That 90% Of Nigerians Are Stuck With Poorly Equipped Hospitals While Our Elite 10% Junket Around The Globe For The Best Medical Attention?
Ever Ask Your Self Why Over 70% Of Nigerians Survive On Less Than A Dollar Daily?
Do You Ever Wonder Why Over 60% Of Our Graduates Are Jobless?
Are You Not Mad That NLC And NANs Has Been Compromised?
Are You Not Mad That Buhari Just Appointed APC's Lauretta Onochie Into INEC To Serve As Commissioner?
Are You Not Sad That Honest Hardworking People Die Broke In This Nation While The Shady Thrive?
Are You Not Tired And Angry?
I Am Tired
Nigerians Are Beyond Angry
#TheUncomfortableTruth
#EndSARS
#Endbadgoverance
Culled
11 hrs · Facebook for Androi

Guy.. na where you copy this thing from?

Where is Drivers license 25 - 30k in Nigeria? I know its 7500 for 3 years and about 10.5k for 5 years.

and specify the tank size of the car lets see, because if its an average car, the tank should be between 50 - 60 liters.
Re: #ENDSARS: FFK, Alfred Martins Warn FG Over Deployment Of Soldiers by isaiahethan: 5:31pm On Oct 18, 2020
MrsRighteousness:
IT GOES BEYOND # ENDSARS
Are You Happy That N1500 Cannot Buy You 10Liters Of Fuel And N10k Can No Longer Fill You Car Fuel Tank?
Are You Not Angry That Every Nigerian Home Depend On Personal Generating Set For Electricity?
Are You Happy, That The Average Nigerian Home Now Spend Between N10k-N25k Monthly On Epileptic Power Supply?
Are You Not Worried That Our Minimum Wage Can Not Buy A Bag Of Rice or Beans Or Any Staple Food?
Are You Not Mad At The Insane Number Of Extortion Points Called Checkpoints Allover Our Roads?
Are You Not Mad That Police, FRSC, Civil Defence, VIO, Customs, LASTMA, OCHA BRIGADE, Ndi Mpiawa Azu, Govt Sponsored Touts and Hooligans ETC Are All On Our Roads and Markets Harassing And Extorting Innocent People In Broad Day Light?
Are You Not Bitter That SMSE And Budding Entrepreneurs Spend All Their Profit And Even Capital On Diesel And Are Frustrated Out Of Business By Different Business Permits, Multiple Taxes And Insane Levies?
Are You Not Sad That You're Forced To Bribe Your Way Through Life If You Need Anything Done In This Nation?
Are You OK With The Fact That 90% Of Nigerians Are Stuck With Poorly Equipped Hospitals While Our Elite 10% Junket Around The Globe For The Best Medical Attention?
Ever Ask Your Self Why Over 70% Of Nigerians Survive On Less Than A Dollar Daily?
Are You Not Mad That Buhari Just Appointed APC's Lauretta Onochie Into INEC To Serve As Commissioner?
Are You Not Sad That Honest Hardworking People Die Broke In This Nation While The Shady Thrive?
I Am Tired
#TheUncomfortableTruth
#EndSARS
#Endbadgoverance
Culled

I love the write up already stolen it from you thanks and God bless you more
Re: #ENDSARS: FFK, Alfred Martins Warn FG Over Deployment Of Soldiers by OBIPLUS(m): 5:48pm On Oct 18, 2020
Any mistake from the part of government Nigeria will burn. They should be mindful of that , a hungry man is an angry man. No job for 12years is not funny .
Re: #ENDSARS: FFK, Alfred Martins Warn FG Over Deployment Of Soldiers by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 18, 2020
helinues:

Wait, can't you make your comments like other NL'S without trolling all in the name of mentioning?

Stop mentioning me.. Is that too hard for you?

Chief zombie

Revolution is now!

#End_SWAT
#End_APC.LIES
#Restructure_NIGERIA
Re: #ENDSARS: FFK, Alfred Martins Warn FG Over Deployment Of Soldiers by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 18, 2020
Lol knew it's only a matter of time before Buhari starts...crocodile smile...
Re: #ENDSARS: FFK, Alfred Martins Warn FG Over Deployment Of Soldiers by feedthenation(m): 7:05pm On Oct 18, 2020
When will FFK join the protest march?
Re: #ENDSARS: FFK, Alfred Martins Warn FG Over Deployment Of Soldiers by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 18, 2020
99thEnemy:

Guy.. na where you copy this thing from?

Where is Drivers license 25 - 30k in Nigeria? I know its 7500 for 3 years and about 10.5k for 5 years.

and specify the tank size of the car lets see, because if its an average car, the tank should be between 50 - 60 liters.
you apparently dont have a current drivers license. I did mine last year 20k in Lugbe VIO office. And its just 3 years. I was asked to bring up to 26k for 5 years. They expect you to price. The VIO officers are Corrupt
Re: #ENDSARS: FFK, Alfred Martins Warn FG Over Deployment Of Soldiers by themanderon: 7:24pm On Oct 18, 2020
The politicians and the elites want to protect their interests.
Re: #ENDSARS: FFK, Alfred Martins Warn FG Over Deployment Of Soldiers by fuckpro: 7:39pm On Oct 18, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
What will you do if they try it? Didn't we see a soldier beat up one of the yoot displaying lunacy on another thread, what could the protesters do even in their numbers? Try touch one soldier man see, na dat time you go realise say Nigeria no be Egypt. Nonsense angry
When the revolution is over we will seek you out
Re: #ENDSARS: FFK, Alfred Martins Warn FG Over Deployment Of Soldiers by 99thEnemy(m): 10:18pm On Oct 18, 2020
Starlight10:
you apparently dont have a current drivers license. I did mine last year 20k in Lugbe VIO office. And its just 3 years. I was asked to bring up to 26k for 5 years. They expect you to price. The VIO officers are Corrupt

I understand now, I told one of my friend this evening about this post and he confirmed that its that much in Abuja.

Here in Benue its 7.5k for 3 years license plus 1k VIO fee making 8.5k.
Re: #ENDSARS: FFK, Alfred Martins Warn FG Over Deployment Of Soldiers by Yoighaman(m): 11:04pm On Oct 18, 2020
MrsRighteousness:
IT GOES BEYOND # ENDSARS
I Am Tired
#TheUncomfortableTruth
#EndSARS
#Endbadgoverance
Culled

Aptly said.

Nice one.
Re: #ENDSARS: FFK, Alfred Martins Warn FG Over Deployment Of Soldiers by goodheart02(m): 11:50pm On Oct 18, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
What will you do if they try it? Didn't we see a soldier beat up one of the yoot displaying lunacy on another thread, what could the protesters do even in their numbers? Try touch one soldier man see, na dat time you go realise say Nigeria no be Egypt. Nonsense angry

You keep repeating this Nigeria no be Egypt mantra like a fool. Ever heard of the phrase "war criminal?" that's what your president will become if he uses force and mind u not even the military will be able to withstand the bile and venom of the angry masses if this gets violent
Re: #ENDSARS: FFK, Alfred Martins Warn FG Over Deployment Of Soldiers by clockwisereport: 1:23am On Oct 19, 2020
Muftimenk:
Pls how do I create a thread I want to post jalingo protest pics

go to any preferred section, click on "create new topic". Enter the topic and post ur story in the right boxes meant for them
Re: #ENDSARS: FFK, Alfred Martins Warn FG Over Deployment Of Soldiers by Nobody: 1:33am On Oct 19, 2020
They shouldn't start what they can't finish.
Re: #ENDSARS: FFK, Alfred Martins Warn FG Over Deployment Of Soldiers by oblaak(m): 10:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
Newman20:
They shouldn't try it oh.

Please if you're protesting try to carry a Nigerian flag even of its a small one. It's treason to shoot at a citizen holding a Nigerian flag. So if you're protesting this would be very useful. Jus incase bubu decides to deploy soldiers.
So after the Lekki massacre even with those holding flags, what do you have to say about it? Why do you have to mislead the public?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Osinbajo With Peter Obi, Atiku, Okowa At Diri's Father's Burial / Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie / Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.