Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,322 members, 7,826,288 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Fashola Denies Pact With Labour Party ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Denies Pact With Labour Party ! (1877 Views)

Ex-governor, Fashola Denies Fathering Twins With Government Worker / Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders / Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Denies Pact With Labour Party ! by wales(m): 7:58am On Mar 08, 2011
Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, on Monday denied reaching any pact with some Labour Party House of Assembly candidates.

Fashola told journalists shortly after unveiling the state’s Geographic Information System in Lagos that those spreading the rumour had mischievous intentions.

There had been insinuations that the governor was sponsoring some members of the house of assembly who defected to the LP because they could not secure return tickets on the platform of the Action Congress of Nigeria.

The LP candidates were said to be among those who backed the governor during the rift between Fashola and his predecessor, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, in 2010.

Fashola said, “I dissociate myself from anybody using my name to campaign for anybody who is not a member of the ACN. We are going all out there to defeat all the parties.

“Anybody who is voting for Labour Party is voting against the ACN and is voting against me.”

Link: http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201103085122478
Re: Fashola Denies Pact With Labour Party ! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 08, 2011
ACTION GOVERNOR!
We stay clear and clean. No clinching. NO MAGO MAGO. ACN TILL I PAI
Re: Fashola Denies Pact With Labour Party ! by jamesugo: 3:29pm On Mar 08, 2011
zameen:

ACTION GOVERNOR!
We stay clear and clean. No clinching. NO MAGO MAGO. ACN TILL I PAI
I advice you not to vote for parties insted vote for the candidate you know is capable.
GEJ is from PDP, I dont vote for PDP but i vote for GEJ.
Fashola is from ACN i vote for him also because they are capable.
Re: Fashola Denies Pact With Labour Party ! by honeric01(m): 3:42pm On Mar 08, 2011
Voting for Fashola and Buhari not ACN/CPC
Re: Fashola Denies Pact With Labour Party ! by ziccoit: 4:48pm On Mar 08, 2011
jamesugo:

I advice you not to vote for parties insted vote for the candidate you know is capable.
GEJ is from PDP, I dont vote for PDP but i vote for GEJ.
Fashola is from ACN i vote for him also because they are capable.

If a party has invested so much on a credible candidate that he dare not resist its party I would not vote for him. GEJ could not have my vote because he could not resist the kind of OBJ who put him on race. Shikana.
Re: Fashola Denies Pact With Labour Party ! by jamesugo: 5:04pm On Mar 08, 2011
ziccoit:

If a party has invested so much on a credible candidate that he dare not resist its party I would not vote for him. GEJ could not have my vote because he could not resist the kind of OBJ who put him on race. Shikana.
That's your lot
Re: Fashola Denies Pact With Labour Party ! by larez(m): 2:38am On Mar 10, 2011
Who is worried and why are these rumours being created and spreading? If people act right then there will be nothing to worry about. Nigerians are getting better educated in politics and will no-longer be bamboozled. We will not be enslaved by personalities and cliques. Even Babangida Aliyu of Niger State while being a PDP Chieftain knows that Fashola deserves his credit. Nigerians will be properly educated this time to vote worthy people in and not party mob. Eko O ni Baje. Ore ni ti Fashola!!
Re: Fashola Denies Pact With Labour Party ! by gowaga68: 10:34am On Mar 10, 2011
Eko O ni Baje! Ore ni ti Fashola!!
Ki Eko o ma Baje
Labour Party forward ever.

(1) (Reply)

Court Voids ‘ouster’clause In Electoral Act - Tribunal Can Declare Polls’ Winner / Dangote Again, And Again . . : Largest Fertiliser Plant On Mama Africa. / Nigeria Doesn’t Need Snc – Rep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.