Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Families Of SARS' Victims: Only Justice, True Reform Will Ease Our Grief - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Families Of SARS' Victims: Only Justice, True Reform Will Ease Our Grief (12273 Views)

Ogun Pupil stabbed by classmate: Only justice can compensate for my lost hand / Norsemen Confraternity Members Protest In Support Of SARS In Cross River. Photos / #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Families Of SARS' Victims: Only Justice, True Reform Will Ease Our Grief by Ebuka78: 6:55pm On Oct 18, 2020
:Put
Re: Families Of SARS' Victims: Only Justice, True Reform Will Ease Our Grief by BigBashiru: 6:57pm On Oct 18, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:

https://punchng.com/only-justice-true-reform-ll-ease-our-grief-families-of-sars-victims/?amp=1

Black on black brutality is so shameful. Even in black Africa blacks are still brutalized by fellow blacks because blacks love power - how come there is no white on white police brutality in UK?? because most blacks are ego driven and power drunk. "DO you know who I am"?
Re: Families Of SARS' Victims: Only Justice, True Reform Will Ease Our Grief by gaskiyamagana: 6:57pm On Oct 18, 2020
Let all states of the Federation set up investigation panel without police as members to investigate atrocities committed by the SARS. Let each panel submit their reports to different government and non governmental organizations.
Re: Families Of SARS' Victims: Only Justice, True Reform Will Ease Our Grief by oxiide22(m): 6:58pm On Oct 18, 2020
Uyi168:
.. Go kill yourself.. Go.
grin
Uyi168:
.. Go kill yourself.. Go.
Re: Families Of SARS' Victims: Only Justice, True Reform Will Ease Our Grief by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:59pm On Oct 18, 2020
we are not backing down.

we move. ✌

1 Like

Re: Families Of SARS' Victims: Only Justice, True Reform Will Ease Our Grief by elantraceey(f): 7:08pm On Oct 18, 2020
You will not see Officialgarri and Omenka in this kind of thread.
Re: Families Of SARS' Victims: Only Justice, True Reform Will Ease Our Grief by Deltayankeeboi: 7:09pm On Oct 18, 2020
tot:
There can never be peace without justice.

Our leaders must be held accountable, starting from the very top. Demonic wicked leaders ready to mortgage the future of Nigerians. No more!
lol Na only for nairaland you dey get mouth
Re: Families Of SARS' Victims: Only Justice, True Reform Will Ease Our Grief by PDPdestroyer(m): 7:09pm On Oct 18, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Why is Tinubu not talking
Why is your father not talking?

1 Like

Re: Families Of SARS' Victims: Only Justice, True Reform Will Ease Our Grief by tot(f): 7:11pm On Oct 18, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:

lol Na only for nairaland you dey get mouth

You again lol.. I remember you. Anyway, you too put mouth for this matter!
Re: Families Of SARS' Victims: Only Justice, True Reform Will Ease Our Grief by Deltayankeeboi: 7:17pm On Oct 18, 2020
tot:

You again lol.. I remember you. Anyway, you too put mouth for this matter!

Hope say you dey go the protest
Re: Families Of SARS' Victims: Only Justice, True Reform Will Ease Our Grief by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:17pm On Oct 18, 2020
PDPdestroyer:

Why is your father not talking?

Is Tinubu your father?? Thou prodigal son of Afonja the betrayer undecided
Re: Families Of SARS' Victims: Only Justice, True Reform Will Ease Our Grief by fireback: 7:21pm On Oct 18, 2020
even with all these atrocities written everywhere against this federal government vampires, buhari still ordered soldiers to go and kill protesters... for God sake these people are not just protesting, some of them use this opportunity to also mourn their Love ones who lost their lives to the federal vampires (SARS). you can not tell them how to mourn their Love ones. I also noticed that these people are demanding for one particular thing "justice" and that's the area government does not want talk about, and yet you want them to stop the protest or you will send soldiers to kill them too. my question is how many SARS officers has been arrested and prosecuted since the protest. even when some of the officers names were mentioned in the crime.
Re: Families Of SARS' Victims: Only Justice, True Reform Will Ease Our Grief by Anadan231: 7:58pm On Oct 18, 2020
Person go kill my son, I no go burn Nigeria! I swear God self no...Na where I do reach na I'm others go take over from.
Re: Families Of SARS' Victims: Only Justice, True Reform Will Ease Our Grief by robosky02(m): 8:09pm On Oct 18, 2020
The new 7 point agenda

#ENDSARS

#END.police.brutality (pay.police.well)

#END.estimated.Billings. (No.power. no.pay)

#END.frequent. ASUU.strike. (pay.lecturers. well)

#END.water.bill.now

#END.Lauretta. onochie. (Let.INEC.be.truly .independent.)

#END.Resource. control.

Re: Families Of SARS' Victims: Only Justice, True Reform Will Ease Our Grief by omoharry(f): 10:36pm On Oct 18, 2020
Adonis86:
While waiting for the complete overhaul of the system, there's nothing wrong if you accept any form of gesture made by the government in a way of compensation for your losses.

God is with us.
Justice for Chidioke & other victims of SARS first and to ensure their perpetrators are sacked ,arrested & Charge for murder & other injustice commited
Justice will finally be achieved when they are sentence to death , at thesame time the police reform and compensation for victims will be ongoing ..That is part of what we want & are protesting for

1 Like

Re: Families Of SARS' Victims: Only Justice, True Reform Will Ease Our Grief by Earnonline7: 12:03am On Oct 19, 2020
ok
Re: Families Of SARS' Victims: Only Justice, True Reform Will Ease Our Grief by OyinO: 2:34am On Oct 19, 2020
There's no escape for all the guilty SARS officers whether dead or alive, retired or in active service, hidden or bedridden. JUSTICE MUST PREVAIL UPON THEM.
Re: Families Of SARS' Victims: Only Justice, True Reform Will Ease Our Grief by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:49am On Oct 19, 2020
What saddens me is how the police hierarchy will not ensure justice for the suspects. They won't be jailed, arraigned in court. Infact they will keep quiet about the whole thing. They seem to be enjoying it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gun Violence At A Festac Club / Womanising Nigerian Fraudster Hijacked Identities Of Soldiers And Nurses To Open / Navy Arrests Retired Soldier With 400kg Hemp In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.