Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Igbesa: No Less Than 7 Students Reported Dead In Clash With Indigenes - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Igbesa: No Less Than 7 Students Reported Dead In Clash With Indigenes (888 Views)

7 Students Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud In Calabar / Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo / Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbesa: No Less Than 7 Students Reported Dead In Clash With Indigenes by damiloladuke: 1:48pm On Oct 18, 2020
No less than 7 people have been reported dead at the Ogun State Institute Of Technology, Igbesa in a clash between the students of the school and indigenes.

According to reports, an indigene of the town was reportedly killed by a student during a fracas.

In a reprisal attack by the indigenes of the Igbesa town, reports have it no less than 7 students of the institution have been killed.

There is an ongoing call for assistance on social media by the students of the school. They are calling on the security agencies to come to their aid as the attacks are being perpetuated by hoodlums who are moving from hostel to hostel to attack the students.

https://lailasnews.com/igbesa-no-less-than-7-students-reported-dead-in-clash-with-indigenes/

lalasticlala

Re: Igbesa: No Less Than 7 Students Reported Dead In Clash With Indigenes by crestedaguiyi: 1:51pm On Oct 18, 2020
Instead of going to protest.

They are without shame
Re: Igbesa: No Less Than 7 Students Reported Dead In Clash With Indigenes by blackboy(m): 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2020
Those in school are not safe. FG needs to do something about all this . Ogun State indigenes what is your problem with students since the 90s. killing them over any little misunderstanding
Re: Igbesa: No Less Than 7 Students Reported Dead In Clash With Indigenes by Freestainworld(m): 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2020
the root of the problem should be addressed if not, it will keep on happening from time to time
Re: Igbesa: No Less Than 7 Students Reported Dead In Clash With Indigenes by chinchonglee(m): 2:08pm On Oct 18, 2020
Black is a curse to human race

1 Like

Re: Igbesa: No Less Than 7 Students Reported Dead In Clash With Indigenes by Exmilitant(m): 2:46pm On Oct 18, 2020
chinchonglee:
Black is a curse to human race
You and your fathers house are a curse to the human race, you mean?
Re: Igbesa: No Less Than 7 Students Reported Dead In Clash With Indigenes by chinchonglee(m): 4:27pm On Oct 18, 2020
Exmilitant:
You and your fathers house are a curse to the human race, you mean?
Av u ever cared to asked ur father why poverty is like a generational curse in ur family
Ask him! He will tell you the real truth.
Re: Igbesa: No Less Than 7 Students Reported Dead In Clash With Indigenes by AlloySteel: 5:52pm On Oct 18, 2020
Attention!!! This is an absolute FAKE NEWS. No student was killed neither was there fight between indigenes and students. I urge the promoter of the fake news to desist from it and Nairaland Moderator to close this misleading thread.
Re: Igbesa: No Less Than 7 Students Reported Dead In Clash With Indigenes by chinchonglee(m): 6:19pm On Oct 18, 2020
AlloySteel:
Attention!!! This is an absolute FAKE NEWS. No student was killed neither was there fight between indigenes and students. I urge the promoter of the fake news to desist from it and Nairaland Moderator to close this misleading thread.
How are you sure?
Re: Igbesa: No Less Than 7 Students Reported Dead In Clash With Indigenes by Exmilitant(m): 6:23pm On Oct 18, 2020
chinchonglee:

Av u ever cared to asked ur father why poverty is like a generational curse in ur family
Ask him! He will tell you the real truth.
Lol, i am a millionaire. At least bunkery pays. My father was a millionaire as well. Back to you, poverty induced you to make this comment right? 'cause any well to do person won't stoop this low. Poor you!
Re: Igbesa: No Less Than 7 Students Reported Dead In Clash With Indigenes by DozieMartin: 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2020
The town need lockdown
Re: Igbesa: No Less Than 7 Students Reported Dead In Clash With Indigenes by chinchonglee(m): 7:00pm On Oct 18, 2020
Exmilitant:
Lol, i am a millionaire. At least bunkery pays. My father was a millionaire as well. Back to you, poverty induced you to make this comment right? 'cause any well to do person won't stoop this low. Poor you!
Lool!
Audio millionaire!
Can u show us ur account balance screenshot
Bunkery my foot! Millionaire korh!!
My guy poverty has destroyed you from generation to generation

(1) (Reply)

What This Man Said Caused Him To Ejaculate On This Lady / Things Fall Apart – Nigerian Air Force Mistakenly Kill Over 20 Soldiers / Breaking News. #esn Is Not #unknown #gunmen!*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.