Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

What Wise Real Estate Investors Do - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Wise Real Estate Investors Do (163 Views)

Real Estate Investors Needed / Do You Think It Is Wise To Invest 20m In Truck Business? / Are Wise People Still Into This Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Wise Real Estate Investors Do by RealsInvest(f): 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2020
I've been frequenting Magodo of late due to a contract I have there. Yesterday on my way back, I decided to trek to the gate. It was about 40 minutes walk so I got so exhausted.

I began to imagine what it must have been like when the place was still under developed. Imagine when it was just a bush with empty plots of land. Many must have said, "No, it's too far." I can't build here, it's too inside. " Blaaa blaaaa blaaaa.

But today just take a bus from Magodo gate (N100) and within 5 to 10 minutes you're anywhere you want to be in Magodo.

What's my point?
Real investors see no obstacle when they want to invest in real estate, provided they buy safe. They don't see distance or the bush as an obstacle because they have foreseen the future. They simply look at the prospect of development in the area and invest.

They understand that once the road is motorable no place is far to live.
Re: What Wise Real Estate Investors Do by RealsInvest(f): 7:26am On Oct 19, 2020
We guide you towards real estate investment.
Please call 09094533828

RealsInvest post=95062342]I've been frequenting Magodo of late due to a contract I have there. Yesterday on my way back, I decided to trek to the gate. It was about 40 minutes walk so I got so exhausted.

I began to imagine what it must have been like when the place was still under developed. Imagine when it was just a bush with empty plots of land. Many must have said, "No, it's too far." I can't build here, it's too inside. " Blaaa blaaaa blaaaa.

But today just take a bus from Magodo gate (N100) and within 5 to 10 minutes you're anywhere you want to be in Magodo.

What's my point?
Real investors see no obstacle when they want to invest in real estate, provided they buy safe. They don't see distance or the bush as an obstacle because they have foreseen the future. They simply look at the prospect of development in the area and invest.

They understand that once the road is motorable no place is far to live.[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Advise On Business / FREE!!! Facebook And Instagram Ads Online Training.. / Wev Drsugn (the Millionaire Skill)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.