Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Endsars Livescores : Nigerian Youth 10 Vs 0 Political Clowns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Endsars Livescores : Nigerian Youth 10 Vs 0 Political Clowns (549 Views)

Sheikh Gumi: Those Calling For My Arrest Are Clowns / FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots / Fayose: “I Won’t Dignify An Assembly Of Clowns With My Presence” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Endsars Livescores : Nigerian Youth 10 Vs 0 Political Clowns by AfroAgroPower: 4:38pm On Oct 18, 2020
Oh No...!!!

The Nigerian Youth are leading The Political Clowns by 10 goals to Nil.

What an incredible HAT-TRICK From Our Nigerian Diasporas... They really do know how to Play The GAME.

What A GOAL...!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Endsars Livescores : Nigerian Youth 10 Vs 0 Political Clowns by AfroAgroPower: 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2020
AfroAgroPower:
https://www.nairaland.com/6189009/endsars-protesters-raise-funds-buy/6#95066524

Welcome To The Nairaland League of Nigerian Youth and Political Clowns.

Over the past few weeks, there has been alot of donations and charities from The Spiritual Synergy of The Nigerian Youth.

The Nigerian Youth; Those Home and Abroad have donated and done EXCEEDINGLY SO WELL and Have Achieved Way Too Much what A FAILED GOVERNMENT OF POLITICAL CLOWNS couldn't Achieve For Over 60 years !!!

How Amazing !!!

This Thread is to keep you updated on the VERY MANY CHARITIES That The Nigerian Youth Have Achieved over the past few weeks since the PEACEFUL PROTEST OF END SARS NOW BEGAN.

Every Charity Course is 10 odds.

1 Like

Re: Endsars Livescores : Nigerian Youth 10 Vs 0 Political Clowns by AfroAgroPower: 5:02pm On Oct 18, 2020
Read Full Gist on Thread Above.

Got Any Recent Scoreline, Send It Up here....

Every Charity Donation is 10 points.

2 Likes

Re: Endsars Livescores : Nigerian Youth 10 Vs 0 Political Clowns by TossTos: 5:17pm On Oct 18, 2020
Okay I Like this We mean business this time .
@tosgramm
Re: Endsars Livescores : Nigerian Youth 10 Vs 0 Political Clowns by AfroAgroPower: 6:07pm On Oct 18, 2020
TossTos:
Okay
I Like this
We mean business this time .

@tosgramm

Instagram?
Re: Endsars Livescores : Nigerian Youth 10 Vs 0 Political Clowns by AfroAgroPower: 6:09pm On Oct 18, 2020
TossTos:
Okay
I Like this

@tosgramm

@LifeSolutionsTV - YouTube.

Subscribe. I'll follow you when you point me to which social handle I should follow you at.

1 Like

Re: Endsars Livescores : Nigerian Youth 10 Vs 0 Political Clowns by AfroAgroPower: 6:29pm On Oct 18, 2020
Oh No !!!

Oh No !!!!

OH NO .....!!!!!!

Another Goal Has Been Scored By The Nigerian Youth.

The Nigerian Youth Protestant Donated over 2 million naira for an Old Nigerian Woman who was Struggling So Hard To Sell groundnuts whose worth was less than 2,000 naira.

What an Amazing Goal !!!

Now, The POLITICAL CLOWNS are really losing it.

Don't you think they need a substitute?

What's wrong with their Coach ?

Isn't He seeing the level of Corruption on the Field of Play

What A Shame ?!

Just 10 Minutes into The First Half of The Match; The Nigerian Youth have penetrated The POLITICAL CLOWNS So Deeply Like The Goal of Lazzini.

What A Mess ?!

With The Two Beautiful Goals Scored By The Nigerian Youth; By Now; You Know SARS HAS ALREADY ENDED.

Every #ENDSARS NIGERIAN YOUTH Should Share this thread link to all social media platforms so that we inform Every Youth of Nigeria That OUR PROTEST IS NO LONGER A PROTEST OF ENDSARS Anymore..... Our THEME OF OUD PROTEST HAS BECOME : END BAD GOVERNANCE

With The Scoreline Available on The Nairaland Online Scoreboard;

We Say : NIGERIAN YOUTH 20 VS 0 POLITICAL CLOWNS

https://www.nairaland.com/6188387/endsars-protesters-raised-500k-groundnut#95044020

Re: Endsars Livescores : Nigerian Youth 10 Vs 0 Political Clowns by AfroAgroPower: 6:35pm On Oct 18, 2020
TossTos:
Okay
I Like this

@tosgramm

@Tosstos, it seems you were right.

It seems The Nigerian Youth really mean Business This Time.

But don't be shocked to See that The POLITICAL CLOWNS may have a come back in the first half.

Don't you think so?

This is Football, You know - Anything Can Happen !!!

1 Like

Re: Endsars Livescores : Nigerian Youth 10 Vs 0 Political Clowns by AfroAgroPower: 6:46pm On Oct 18, 2020
The Nigerian Youth Are Really Taking Brave Steps Into Alleviating Poverty By Their Acts of Donations.

What A SynerGyyyyyyyyyy!

This Is Incredibly Incredible.

The POLITICAL CLOWNS Are Looking So Perplexed.

Can They Come Back Into This Match?

I doubt. They Are Too Old.

Re: Endsars Livescores : Nigerian Youth 10 Vs 0 Political Clowns by kenzysmith: 6:47pm On Oct 18, 2020
day decisive ur self op no be Nigeria again make them press 10k for some people hand and watch them change tune
Re: Endsars Livescores : Nigerian Youth 10 Vs 0 Political Clowns by AfroAgroPower: 6:57pm On Oct 18, 2020
kenzysmith:
day decisive ur self op no be Nigeria again make them press 10k for some people hand and watch them change tune

Oh No !!!!!

Who's this POLITICAL CLOWN With A KOLOMENTALITY

What An OWN-GOAL ?!!!

The POLITICAL CLOWNS Are Finally Losing It.

One of Their CLOWNS just Committed An Own Goal.

(1) (Reply)

Security Now Battling Thugs At Toll Gate / FG Explains Delay In Payment Of Mdas’ October Salaries / Abia 2023: Otti Puts Kalu, Other Leaders Under Pressure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.