Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Nigerian Youths Are Not Smart - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youths Are Not Smart (559 Views)

Atiku's Lawyer Is Not Smart At All / Oshiomole Is Not Smart - Obaseki Should Have Contested. / Nigerian Youths Are The Biggest Disappointment - Kingsley Moghalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Youths Are Not Smart by naijapips04: 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
A few days ago, armed men from the Nigerian army shot at youths on a peaceful protest; I cannot believe that we have youths justifying this shooting. No matter what your inclinations are (tribe, party, etc) is it ever right to shot at peaceful protesters? Let's assume for a second that no one was killed, are you justifying armed forces shooting at your fellow youths that were protesting peacefully? How can you be this stupid? You brother, party might be in power today, don't forget that that can change tomorrow. If you normalize acts like this, then what is the sanctity of human life in this god forsaken country?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Smart by Metaltears: 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
[s]
naijapips04:
A few days ago, armed men from the Nigerian army shot at youths on a peaceful protest; I cannot believe that we have youths justifying this shooting. No matter what your inclinations are (tribe, party, etc) is it ever right to shot at peaceful protesters? Let's assume for a second that no one was killed, are you justifying armed forces shooting at your fellow youths that were protesting peacefully? How can you be this stupid? You brother, party might be in power today, don't forget that that can change tomorrow. If you normalize acts like this, then what is the sanctity of human life in this god forsaken country?

[/s]
Fake news

Go back to school and read your books

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Smart by PissfulProtester: 3:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
naijapips04:

abeg go siddon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Smart by naijapips04: 3:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
Metaltears:
[s][/s]
Fake news

Are you saying that no shooting occurred? Are you saying that No one shot at peaceful protesters at the Lekki toll? Was Sanwo Olu visiting ghosts at his televised hospital visit? Are you just plain stupid or just being foolishing mischievous?

How can you be blinded by tribe, party to reason like a sheep?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Smart by Metaltears: 3:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
[s]
naijapips04:

Are you saying that no shooting occurred? Are you saying that No one shot at peaceful protesters at the Lekki toll? Was Sanwo Olu visiting ghosts at his televised hospital visit? Are you just plain stupid or just being foolishing mischievous?

How can you be blinded by tribe, party to reason like a sheep?
[/s]

I am so sorry if you have comprehension issues but my message is clear

This is fake news

Go back to your school the protesters are over go and face your extra year diligently

Bye
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Smart by naijapips04: 3:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
PissfulProtester:
abeg go siddon

one of the not so smart youths spotted. I used to have hopes in the future of Nigeria. But with youths like you, there is no future to look forward to. Nigeria is doomed.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Smart by naijapips04: 3:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
Metaltears:
[s][/s]

I am so sorry if you have comprehension issues but my message is clear

This is fake news

Go back to your school the protesters are over go and face your extra year diligently

Bye

What is the fake news? or is that the only english you've been programmed to type?
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Smart by luvmijeje(f): 3:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
You are the one that is not smart. You took us 100 steps back with your foolish protest and you still have the gut to open a thread.

Are you okay?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Smart by OneKinGuy(m): 3:59pm On Oct 25, 2020
Op, it's people like you who ain't smart. Everyone is angry about what happend but dumb people like you are hhe once who act solely on emotions. From saying 158 people were killed, to 49 people to 12 people and now 2 people. Tomorrow, we might discover that no body actually died that night in lekki. A lot more people lost their lives throughout the country that day because of senseless protest/violence but everyone is just interested in lekki that probably no one died.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Smart by naijapips04: 4:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
OneKinGuy:
Op, it's people like you who ain't smart. Everyone is angry about what happend but dumb people like you are hhe once who act solely on emotions. Form saying 158 people were killed, to 49 people to 12 people and now 2 people. Tomorrow, we might discover that no body actually died that night in lekki.

Shut up, the issue here is why Nigerian armed forces should shoot at peaceful protesters at all? Do you really believe that with the amount of casualties that have been verified, that no one could have died from the bullet wounds?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Smart by capitalzero: 4:02pm On Oct 25, 2020
naijapips04:

Those who are justfying the shooting are benefitting from politicians who ordered the shooting
They are insane
If ther family members died during the incident , they would still deny it
Anybody justifying the shooting is a murderer by default . If you know such one, pls beware of them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Smart by naijapips04: 4:03pm On Oct 25, 2020
luvmijeje:
You are the one that is not smart. You took us 100 steps back with your foolish protest and you still have the gut to open a thread.

Are you okay?

Typical coward talk. People protesting peacefully took you back but not your government that have started shooting at peaceful protesters. Quel your God given right to protest and make your grievances known. Even during Military rule, no one shot at peaceful protesters.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Smart by blazepascal(m): 4:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
Op whats ur point
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Smart by luvmijeje(f): 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
naijapips04:

Typical coward talk. People protesting peacefully took you back but not your government that have started shooting at peaceful protesters. Quel your God given right to protest and make your grievances known. Even during Military rule, no one shot at peaceful protesters.

Sharrrap! Is that a protest? You were all clubbing in the middle of the road and you call that protest. You were all irresponsible and selfish. Fools.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Smart by naijapips04: 4:13pm On Oct 25, 2020
luvmijeje:

Sharrrap! Is that a protest? You were all clubbing in the middle of the road and you call that protest. You were all irresponsible and selfish. Fools.

you wouldn't know what a protest looks like if it hits you square in the face. Like I said, your brother, party might be in power today to make you support this evil, just know that nothing lasts forever.

Even if they were partying, does that warrant being shot at? Are you really proud of this your statement on a faceless forum? Say 10 years from today when I hope you grow wiser, I hope you will be happy with yourself knowing that you supported the shooting of your fellow citizens that were protesting peacefully. I hope your conscience (if you still have one) judge you right.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Smart by Lagoon0: 4:16pm On Oct 25, 2020
luvmijeje:

Hence the justification of the killings right ?
I'm not really in support of blocking of road. But the shooting and the lock down and the insincerity of the government caused the whole chaos

I heard they were alternative route so its was the money they lost at toll gate that justify the murder right ?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Smart by Kdon2: 4:16pm On Oct 25, 2020
Metaltears:
[s][/s]
Fake news

You shall definitely reap what you are sowing! Amen

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Smart by luvmijeje(f): 4:22pm On Oct 25, 2020
naijapips04:

you wouldn't know what a protest looks like if it hits you square in the face. Like I said, your brother, party might be in power today to make you support this evil, just know that nothing lasts forever.

Even if they were partying, does that warrant being shot at? Are you really proud of this your statement on a faceless forum? Say 10 years from today when I hope you grow wiser, I hope you will be happy with yourself knowing that you supported the shooting of your fellow citizens that were protesting peacefully. I hope your conscience (if you still have one) judge you right.

Does the shooting justify the destruction of Lagos? They lost my sympathy with the events that took place after that shooting.

Good luck in finding anyone who will still sympathise with you after the damage you all did in Lagos. Most people have not gone out to see the damage you have all done in Lagos.

So if I'm you, I'll keep my opinion to myself.
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Smart by naijapips04: 4:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
luvmijeje:

Does the shooting justify the destruction of Lagos? They lost my sympathy with the events that took place after that shooting.

Good luck in finding anyone who will still sympathise with you after the damage you all did in Lagos. Most people have not gone out to see the damage you have all done in Lagos.

So if I'm you, I'll keep my opinion to myself.

Shutup! how do you really reason? The supposedly destruction happened after the shooting. Why shoot at unarmed protesters? like why

Nobody is support the destruction of properties, but why would you shoot someone's brother, mother, sister, friend and expect them not to retaliate in anyway? If I come to your house and shoot your mother sitting peacefully, I hope you clap for me.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Smart by Metaltears: 4:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kdon2:

You shall definitely reap what you are sowing! Amen

You too now go back to school
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Smart by luvmijeje(f): 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2020
Lagoon0:

Hence the justification of the killings right ?
I'm not really in support of blocking of road. But the shooting and the lock down and the insincerity of the government caused the whole chaos

I heard they were alternative route so its was the money they lost at toll gate that justify the murder right ?

It doesn't justify the killings neither does it justify the destruction that was done upon Lagos.

And as people Resumes fully tomorrow that little sympathies dies because life in Lagos will be more harder and because of the love most of them has for it.

So please keep your opinion to yourself.
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Smart by luvmijeje(f): 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2020
naijapips04:

Shutup! how do you really reason? The supposedly destruction happened after the shooting. Why shoot at unarmed protesters? like why

Nobody is support the destruction of properties, but why would you shoot someone's brother, mother, sister, friend and expect them not to retaliate in anyway? If I come to your house and shoot your mother sitting peacefully, I hope you clap for me.

Keep your opinion to yourself......... I don warn you.
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Smart by howfarseun(m): 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2020
luvmijeje:

Are you okay?
your children will suffer if you escape it
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Smart by naijapips04: 4:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
luvmijeje:

Keep your opinion to yourself......... I don warn you.

Your mother will be shot while sitting peacefully and I hope you clap and gist with the shooter.
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Smart by sapientia(m): 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
The foolish youths the OP was trying to advise have even overrun the thread.

Evil paid propaganda agents.

Ooh

Our own Army using propaganda warfare against us with even the youths.

So shameful

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Smart by Lagoon0: 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
luvmijeje:

It doesn't justify the killings neither does it justify the destruction that was done upon Lagos.

And as people Resumes fully tomorrow that little sympathies dies because life in Lagos will be more harder and because of the love most of them has for it.

So please keep your opinion to yourself.
You just jump to comment section the destruction happened after the shooting and tinubu ran including oba of Lagos so the army are to blame, when government use force it result to disaster so stop jumping to comment since you never followed the situation of event

Mind you Lagos wasn't destroyed all y'all claiming it'll take years do Lagos to get back to her feet don't even know Lagos at all.
I live in Lagos Lagos can't be destroyed next time get your fact right not just typing

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Okonjo-iweala Emerges WTO Director-general / Peacekeeping: UN Recognises Nigerian Policewoman / I Think Wike Hate Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.