Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Get Paid Every 10days From The Comfort Of Your Home - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Paid Every 10days From The Comfort Of Your Home (203 Views)

Get Paid To Write From Home - Receive Daily Tasks And Get Paid Every Monday / Earn Every 10days From Home Without Referral / How To Make 10k Weekly, And Get Paid Every Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid Every 10days From The Comfort Of Your Home by Chibuche12(f): 5:07pm On Oct 18, 2020
A Partner"$ Teatimony about CHYMALL

I joined the platform in December 2019, i was scared at first, so i invested just N53,200 ($140) which is VIP2 package just to test the waters. And to my surprise, I got my first 5% interest alert just exactly after 10days. I was wowed. I left my capital for 1 month and got 5% which is $7, three times in my first month. Fortunately for me, I summoned the courage to increase my investment to VIP 3 Package which N106,400 ($240) and i started receiving N5,320 every 10days (that is N15,960), I enjoyed receiving this profit for 2 months then i increase my investment to the highest package (VIP 5 package) which is N638,400 and now i receive N95,760 EVERY BLESSED MONTH WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING.

Many people have started coming on board, because the company has never failed, even during the coronavirus period where many investment companies folded up chymall WAS THERE TO SUPPORT US, THEY NEVER FAILED FOR ONES.
TAKE NOTE YOU DON’T NEED TO BRING ANYONE BEFORE YOU EARN.
SO IF YOU ARE THINKING THAT chymall IS SCAM – THEN THINK AGAIN, chymall IS PAYING & PEOPLE ARE GETTING RICHER DAY BY DAY.

THIS IS HOW IT WORKS
GET TO UNDERSTAND THIS

chymall business is just like having your own shop and selling your goods in it.
But in chymall we do everything online

So we do buy and sell business in chymall but not an investment scheme.

SO BASICALLY

1. The first thing for you to do is to register and invest your money. This capital will be used in buying and selling real physical products that will yield 5% profit every 10 days.

2. After buying at the wholesale shop, the company gives you two options; either they sell for you so you can make profit or ship to you.

3. The company sells for you on the online mall at RETAIL PRICE within 10 days, and then pay you back your capital plus your 5% interest. After which you can reinvest or withdraw anytime.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN INVESTMENT OR YOU WOULD ALSO LOVE TO EARN 5% INTEREST EVERY 10 DAYS THEN CALL ME - 08068968494 - I CAN PUT YOU THROUGH - YOU CAN ALSO JOIN MY TEAM. chymall GIVES CARS AND MANY OTHER AMAZING GIFT TO HER MEMBERS, AND OUR GOAL IS FOR ALL OF US TO WIN THE CAR AWARDS

#endpoverty
#EndSARS

(1) (Reply)

Question About An Affiliate Program / Cylindrical Grinding Process To Benefit Manufacturing Process / Do You Know??? That Billions Of Dollars Can Be Made From EXPORTS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.