Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Pdp Youths Attack Pastors, Acn Candidate In Abia State At Christian Gathering - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Youths Attack Pastors, Acn Candidate In Abia State At Christian Gathering (5635 Views)

Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release / VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels / PDP Youths Host Northern NGOs,Civil Society And Youth Groups In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp Youths Attack Pastors, Acn Candidate In Abia State At Christian Gathering by switched(m): 9:24am On Mar 08, 2011
It was a vivid picture of the level of degeneration that the T. Orji administration has plunged Abia into. It was a gathering of some Men of God in Abia state, including the chairman of CAN and PFN, as well as other respectable citizens, when the group storm the hall and started shooting indiscriminately and turning the high-table on the men of God. Thankfully, their leader, Chima Michael Okike, of No. 137 Clifford Road, Aba, was arrested by men of the Nigerian Army. Prince Paul Ikonne addressed the people after the troubles and urged them to remain calm and law-abiding. God is in control. T. Orji and his group must be kicked out of government in Abia!
More details:
http://www.facebook.com/princepaulikonne

Re: Pdp Youths Attack Pastors, Acn Candidate In Abia State At Christian Gathering by 9ijaMan: 9:51am On Mar 08, 2011
PDP's lawlessness knows no bound.
This is the same party which spent tax payers' money to pay for a full page advertorial accusing opponents of inciting violence.

We'll all meet at the pollen booths!
Re: Pdp Youths Attack Pastors, Acn Candidate In Abia State At Christian Gathering by seanet02: 9:52am On Mar 08, 2011
Na today? PDP is synonymous with Violence and Assasinations.
Re: Pdp Youths Attack Pastors, Acn Candidate In Abia State At Christian Gathering by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 08, 2011
beaf has gone deaf mute
You want more action?
Vote PDP, Vote corruption
Vote the men who destroyed Nigeria (e.g. babangida, atiku, obasanjo, alamesiegha, bode george, david mark, ibori, odili, dariye, saraki, nwobodo, sule lamido, gbenga daniel, igbinedion, anenih etc.)
Re: Pdp Youths Attack Pastors, Acn Candidate In Abia State At Christian Gathering by 9ijaMan: 10:00am On Mar 08, 2011
Jon.Bee:

beaf has gone deaf mute
You want more action?
Vote PDP, Vote corruption
Vote the men who destroyed Nigeria (e.g. babangida, atiku, obasanjo, alamesiegha, bode george, david mark, ibori, odili, dariye, saraki, nwobodo, sule lamido, gbenga daniel, igbinedion, anenih etc.)

Beaf has really not gone mute, he's only metamorphosed into several other user names such as Karl-Max, Time2think etc!
Re: Pdp Youths Attack Pastors, Acn Candidate In Abia State At Christian Gathering by otokx(m): 11:29am On Mar 08, 2011
wonderful
Re: Pdp Youths Attack Pastors, Acn Candidate In Abia State At Christian Gathering by omo9ja1(m): 12:02pm On Mar 08, 2011
another scene of shamesad
Re: Pdp Youths Attack Pastors, Acn Candidate In Abia State At Christian Gathering by dellnet: 12:15pm On Mar 08, 2011
looks like the chairman got a gun butt to his head.
Re: Pdp Youths Attack Pastors, Acn Candidate In Abia State At Christian Gathering by Ikwikwikwi(m): 12:20pm On Mar 08, 2011
useless boy, look at him. He is lucky to be alive, they should have shot his leg.
Re: Pdp Youths Attack Pastors, Acn Candidate In Abia State At Christian Gathering by asamuel: 12:21pm On Mar 08, 2011
that's what we are saying. nigerians should be wiser this time to kick pdp out.
Re: Pdp Youths Attack Pastors, Acn Candidate In Abia State At Christian Gathering by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 08, 2011
Voting VEE DEE VEE out is our collective task, lets save our dear country. PDP HARAM! PDP HARAM! PDP HARAM!
Re: Pdp Youths Attack Pastors, Acn Candidate In Abia State At Christian Gathering by 10cirenoh: 12:48pm On Mar 08, 2011
@Ikwikwikwi
Do you work for Orji? may the wrath of those who are being tortured and killed take revenge on both you and those who perpetuate this sinful act.
Re: Pdp Youths Attack Pastors, Acn Candidate In Abia State At Christian Gathering by DonZuby4l: 12:49pm On Mar 08, 2011
It beats my imaginations when people starts bringing sentiments into what has to do with life and death.
Am a strong PDP member, but the charade playing out itself in the name of politics in Abia state has to be condemned, outrightly!!
Even if we want to pally with another candidate in the state, I don't think Paul Ikonne is the right person, because he is till a chip of the "rot" going on in the state. He is as guilty as TA Orji!
Well-meaning Abians, and embattled PDP-chieftains in the state has started garnering support for the main man come April elections ie Chief Reginald Ufomba!
Re: Pdp Youths Attack Pastors, Acn Candidate In Abia State At Christian Gathering by mrofficial(m): 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2011
PDP:

1. A group of selfish, clueless, greedy, corrupt, self-centered people destroying common men of a state.

2. People Destroying People.
Re: Pdp Youths Attack Pastors, Acn Candidate In Abia State At Christian Gathering by DonZuby4l: 1:12pm On Mar 08, 2011
@Mrofficial, my friend the rot in the state has nothing to do with any political party,
Ok see the line-up as presented by the parties and give the verdict yourself:
1) PDP-Gov TA Orji (Chief of staff-1999-2007, gov till date)
2) ANC-Paul Ikonne( One time commissioner of works under TA's regime, held some juicy positions under Orji Kalu)
3) PPA-Chris Akomas(TA Orji's deputy, Mamacracy kingpin since 199 till date)
4)LP-Stanley Ohajuruka( A sit-tight Assembly member-cum Speaker during Orji Kalu reign, a staunch PPA Stewart till tomorrow)
5) APGA-Reginald Ufomba( the only nuetral person we can trust!)
6) And others not mentioned here,

So, friends if we are looking at a new Abia? we should look beyond party affiliation, political or senatorial zone and sentiments,
Re: Pdp Youths Attack Pastors, Acn Candidate In Abia State At Christian Gathering by sesanrota(m): 1:19pm On Mar 08, 2011
Buhari was right to say people caught rigging should be lynched its more better that way than to wait for police to arrest and later release them.
Re: Pdp Youths Attack Pastors, Acn Candidate In Abia State At Christian Gathering by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 08, 2011
like elders like youths,violent psychotic bunch, we are going to be ruled again by this lot for another 4 years,i dread to think of our future, rubbish people,
Re: Pdp Youths Attack Pastors, Acn Candidate In Abia State At Christian Gathering by Ikwikwikwi(m): 1:43pm On Mar 08, 2011
@ 10Cireno

May gods twist your neck a million times over together with your useless killing governor. If you can not read between the lines, you should go and hang or stop showing your ugly monkey face on this thread.
Re: Pdp Youths Attack Pastors, Acn Candidate In Abia State At Christian Gathering by JahMan1: 1:47pm On Mar 08, 2011
Who will bell the cat?
Abia must be delivered.
Re: Pdp Youths Attack Pastors, Acn Candidate In Abia State At Christian Gathering by hackney(m): 2:01pm On Mar 08, 2011
Its not PDP; i just cant help but think its ABIA.
terrible dirty place with mindless animals.
Re: Pdp Youths Attack Pastors, Acn Candidate In Abia State At Christian Gathering by baslone: 2:03pm On Mar 08, 2011
Animals? shocked
Re: Pdp Youths Attack Pastors, Acn Candidate In Abia State At Christian Gathering by ifyalways(f): 2:09pm On Mar 08, 2011
Chief Ikonne asking people to be calm,after all he did and still doing In Umuahia  shocked . . .His name alone in that article made me doubt alot of things.
Hmmn . . .source of the story is Paul Ikonne Fbk page  undecided
Watching and waiting.
Re: Pdp Youths Attack Pastors, Acn Candidate In Abia State At Christian Gathering by rumomonga(m): 2:13pm On Mar 08, 2011
F??K p*p, dy suck. AC! AC!! AC!!!
Re: Pdp Youths Attack Pastors, Acn Candidate In Abia State At Christian Gathering by 10cirenoh: 2:41pm On Mar 08, 2011
Ikwikwikwi:

@ 10Cireno

May gods twist your neck a million times over together with your useless killing governor. If you can not read between the lines, you should go and hang or stop showing your ugly monkey face on this thread.

See this dogshit, is it not you that was supporting the governor with your silly statement? you this wastepipe
Re: Pdp Youths Attack Pastors, Acn Candidate In Abia State At Christian Gathering by jamesugo: 3:23pm On Mar 08, 2011
PDP is a useless party.
Re: Pdp Youths Attack Pastors, Acn Candidate In Abia State At Christian Gathering by hardbody: 3:27pm On Mar 08, 2011
10Cireno

Did u read Ikwikwikwi's post upside down or inside out. I could not fathom by any degree of extension how his post appeared to support the Governor. Even if what he wrote was interpreted in Igbo, Efik, Hausa or Youba. Except perhaps u are using Braille in which case, i dont have a way of verifying what u were reading or comprehending
Re: Pdp Youths Attack Pastors, Acn Candidate In Abia State At Christian Gathering by Parnassuss(m): 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2011
Haba now!!! this post is so biased I almost thought the poster said the gov's group organized the raid. the story's narration should have been made more direct, I mean what did the shooters want, were they trying to rob or kill someone; was the attack even political or a plain heist. I don't condone what they did but blaming the Gov directly for the attack is rather far-fetched, even if he is the most incompetent of the nation rot lot.
Re: Pdp Youths Attack Pastors, Acn Candidate In Abia State At Christian Gathering by 9ijaMan: 4:58pm On Mar 08, 2011
Parnassuss:

Haba now!!! this post is so biased I almost thought the poster said the gov's group organized the raid. the story's narration should have been made more direct, I mean what did the shooters want, were they trying to rob or kill someone; was the attack even political or a plain heist. I don't condone what they did but blaming the Gov directly for the attack is rather far-fetched, even if he is the most incompetent of the nation rot lot.

I thought governors are supposed to be the chief security officers of their respective states. If the governor has not been able to provide adequate security for his people, then he has truly failed and deserves to be blamed.
Re: Pdp Youths Attack Pastors, Acn Candidate In Abia State At Christian Gathering by DonZuby4l: 5:10pm On Mar 08, 2011
@Hackney, I take exception from your nasty and foul language. Am Abian, but not an "animal", so I think you should retract that your statement and be civil when you come to public forum like this, The April Election is not a party-affair, be it PDP or AC or even APGA, none of them is righteous, but we can still single-out some decent personalities from these parties and support them, Over my dead body will I see my self or wife voting TA Orji come April!
Re: Pdp Youths Attack Pastors, Acn Candidate In Abia State At Christian Gathering by Ultrame(m): 5:14pm On Mar 08, 2011
10cirenoh:

See this dogshit, is it not you that was supporting the governor with your silly statement? you this wastepipe

^^^^
Oga, you owe Ikwikwikwi (what kind of name is that?! ) an apology. He was condemning the attack in his own way.
Re: Pdp Youths Attack Pastors, Acn Candidate In Abia State At Christian Gathering by DonZuby4l: 5:18pm On Mar 08, 2011
The pictures above is so funny, the 3rd pix shows Paul Ikonne fully regaliated in their usual "Okija-uniform". Any grounded-Abian can tell the manner of man he is with this uniform, I DEY LAUGH-O!!!!!!! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out Dis Obituary Poster / Obasanjo Visits Fayose In Ekiti. / Amaechi: Did Bashir El-Rufai Just Reveal Buhari's Anointed Candidate? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.