Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:39 AM

Buhari Under Pressure Over 2023 Election Schedule - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Under Pressure Over 2023 Election Schedule (32590 Views)

11 Appointments 9 Fulani 1 Yoruba & 1 Igbo As Photographers- Buhari Under Fire / Lawan, Gbajabiamila Under Pressure Over Juicy Committee / Buhari Under Fire Over Nation’s Oil Sector’s Woes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Under Pressure Over 2023 Election Schedule by bluefilm: 9:35pm On Oct 18, 2020
When are we going to register our own Youth Democratic Party of Nigeria?

The party is going to be the strongest political force Africa has ever seen.

APC and PDP affairs will be left for the old generation for them to continue to mismanage like they have been doing all along.

My fellow Youths, are you with me?
Re: Buhari Under Pressure Over 2023 Election Schedule by Adeolajude(m): 9:57pm On Oct 18, 2020
No more old fools..no more Atiku..buhari..tinubu...please let's have one voice and refuse this old men..please youth let us go for it..send out this Saraki and co..let's start afresh
Re: Buhari Under Pressure Over 2023 Election Schedule by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 18, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:
Buhari is a very daft man.
A man who has never written a book or given any intellectual speech in his life is not fit to govern Nigeria.
May we never encounter a disaster like Buhari in this country again.

#RestructureNigeriaNow

Even Presidential debate he didn't come, your people are being killed and you just think reading from a paper is enough to quench anger in the mind of citizens, what about justice for people that have been killed?

Mr President has failed us at this crucial time when a leader is needed most.

#RestructureNigeria
Re: Buhari Under Pressure Over 2023 Election Schedule by goodheart02(m): 10:42pm On Oct 18, 2020
SilverNorGold:
How I wish President Buhari can go for a third term. I really like that man. A committed and very industrious leader.

But let the will of God be done.

Nigeria will be great..

U are always seeking for irrelevant attention. I don't blame u but I blame those who always reply your stupidity. Capital fool
Re: Buhari Under Pressure Over 2023 Election Schedule by Germi9: 10:45pm On Oct 18, 2020
i want to be president...you think being a president is beans? maybe you wanted it so bad so that you can get funds to fix your bad health
Re: Buhari Under Pressure Over 2023 Election Schedule by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 18, 2020
goodheart02:

U are always seeking for irrelevant attention. I don't blame u but I blame those who always reply your stupidity. Capital fool

My brother, God bless you.
Re: Buhari Under Pressure Over 2023 Election Schedule by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 18, 2020
grossintel:
It's over for you and your master, infact all the old cargoes. Nigerian youths are raising Billions to fight the ballot paper voting method and switching to BVN / thumb print system. No more rigging.

I have a phobia for this type of system o, hmmm if it gets hacked what happens then? This can be easily manipulated by anyone who knows their way around

1 Like

Re: Buhari Under Pressure Over 2023 Election Schedule by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 18, 2020
SilverNorGold:
How I wish President Buhari can go for a third term. I really like that man. A committed and very industrious leader.

Nigeria will be great..
APC paid zombies:

SilverNorGold
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebuhari
Confirmedzombie

If SheCow rapes their wives and daughters, zombies will still blame the wives and daughters. That's how terrible they have been programmed because of crumbs. They are hired by the state to surpport state sponsored terrorism of citizens against their own conscience. May we never be unfortunately unfortunate like them.

Revolution is now!

#End_SWAT

#Restructure_NIGERIA
Re: Buhari Under Pressure Over 2023 Election Schedule by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 18, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Revolution is now!

#EndSWAT #EndSWAT #EndSWAT #EndSWAT #EndSWAT #EndSWAT #EndSWAT #EndSWAT #EndSWAT #EndSWAT #EndSWAT #EndSWAT #End_APCLIES #Restructure_NIGERIA
Re: Buhari Under Pressure Over 2023 Election Schedule by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 18, 2020
DamZik:
APC paid zombies:

SilverNorGold
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebuhari
Confirmedzombie

If SheCow rapes their wives and daughters, zombies will still blame the wives and daughters. That's how terrible they have been programmed because of crumbs. They are hired by the state to surpport state sponsored terrorism of citizens against their own conscience. May we never be unfortunately unfortunate like them.

Revolution is now!

#End_SWAT

#Restructure_NIGERIA
Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44, this guy keeps spamming every thread with our mentions and cursing us therewith. We have reported severally and nothing has been done about it. Has nairaland no rules anymore?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Under Pressure Over 2023 Election Schedule by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 18, 2020
DamZik:
Revolution is now!

#EndSWAT #EndSWAT #EndSWAT #EndSWAT #EndSWAT #EndSWAT #EndSWAT #EndSWAT #EndSWAT #EndSWAT #EndSWAT #EndSWAT #End_APCLIES #Restructure_NIGERIA

My brother, las las, you go dey alright. cheesy

God bless you.
Re: Buhari Under Pressure Over 2023 Election Schedule by goodheart02(m): 10:56pm On Oct 18, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My enemy, may God punish u. Nonsense
Re: Buhari Under Pressure Over 2023 Election Schedule by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 18, 2020
DamZik:
APC paid zombies:

SilverNorGold
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebuhari
Confirmedzombie

Revolution is now!

#End_SWAT

#Restructure_NIGERIA

My brother, may God forgive you for all the unprovoked attacks on my person. I forgive you, because I love you. You are my brother, and I love all my brothers.

God bless you.
Re: Buhari Under Pressure Over 2023 Election Schedule by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 18, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, may God forgive you for all the unprovoked attacks on my person. I forgive you, because I love you. You are my brother, and I love all my brothers.

God bless you.
Stop surpporting evil either by joke or otherwise.
Re: Buhari Under Pressure Over 2023 Election Schedule by Ategberoson(m): 11:24pm On Oct 18, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Nigeria will be great..

even imbeciles will be ashamed of this demeaning impression. are you trying to mock Nigerians for voting a blockhead like this mallam

I'm sure this is sarcasm, Buhari industrious? even as dumb as you sound you can still perform than Buhari as Nigeria president
Re: Buhari Under Pressure Over 2023 Election Schedule by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 18, 2020
Nace5:

I have a phobia for this type of system o, hmmm if it gets hacked what happens then? This can be easily manipulated by anyone who knows their way around
Ever heard of the Blockchain voting system? It's untouchable! Countries like Russia have already conducted and confirmed a solid voting system. And many countries are already using it. The thing is their can never be a free and fair election if we continue to use ballot boxes which is hugely outdated as of today's standard. If we go fully digital and decentralised, their is no way anyone can manipulate votes. The Blockchain is also very transparent so your votes can be confirmed! You can see the date, time and where you voted and for who. No unnecessary loss of lives, killings and election violence will cease, but will they do it? That is why we have to make them change the voting system.
Re: Buhari Under Pressure Over 2023 Election Schedule by Earnonline7: 11:58pm On Oct 18, 2020
ok
Re: Buhari Under Pressure Over 2023 Election Schedule by jimter44(m): 7:08am On Oct 19, 2020
The fixing of election shouldn't raise eyebrows. Americans knew four years ago that 2020 US presidential election will be held on 3/11/2020. They also know that 2024 presidential election will be held on 5/11/2024. Why is it that fixing of election date is causing jittery in the polity?
Re: Buhari Under Pressure Over 2023 Election Schedule by LegalWolf: 8:18am On Oct 19, 2020
PDP is the most useless opposition party in the world. Always waiting to study decisions. That Kola guy is aoooo incompetent. In fact, I give up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) / President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja / Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.