Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

EndSARS: We Are Also Fighting For LGBGTQ+ Community - Feminist Coalition - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: We Are Also Fighting For LGBGTQ+ Community - Feminist Coalition (34667 Views)

Feminist Coalition - #EndSARS Sponsors' - Website Blocked? / EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS / Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: We Are Also Fighting For LGBGTQ+ Community - Feminist Coalition by HuntSon(m): 1:31am On Oct 21, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

You're so dumb. What link did you promise to provide? And I've nothing to prove to you.

Just so you know, hating homosexuality is a thing of pride not a thing I will cower from even if the entire world accepts it.

I thought you were saying Nigerians weren't homphobic and wanted links to prove it just now?? grin you just ended up conflicting yourself...

Awwn and the world can do without you man....now run along
Re: EndSARS: We Are Also Fighting For LGBGTQ+ Community - Feminist Coalition by HuntSon(m): 1:36am On Oct 21, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

That garbage western copied talk again.

Lolz brainwashed as fck.

Darwinism at It's finest

Just get a diaper for old age, also note hiv rates are higher.

Awwnnn look at you losing an argument, crying, beating around the bush and trying to insert other off topic propagandas to make you feel better grin grin
you deserve a hug deary, you did well, it's okay to accept defeat at times cheesy

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: We Are Also Fighting For LGBGTQ+ Community - Feminist Coalition by Nobody: 1:38am On Oct 21, 2020
HuntSon:

I thought you were saying Nigerians weren't homphobic and wanted links to prove it just now?? grin you just ended up conflicting yourself...

Awwn and the world can do without you man....now run along

Seriously, you have zero comprehension skills. Provide a link where people are being harrassed for acting like girls. I mean they are being beaten for just that. Stop going back and forth or F-off
Re: EndSARS: We Are Also Fighting For LGBGTQ+ Community - Feminist Coalition by HuntSon(m): 9:12am On Oct 21, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Seriously, you have zero comprehension skills. Provide a link where people are being harrassed for acting like girls. I mean they are being beaten for just that. Stop going back and forth or F-off

I said bye...that's enough attention for the week
Re: EndSARS: We Are Also Fighting For LGBGTQ+ Community - Feminist Coalition by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 21, 2020
HuntSon:

I said bye...that's enough attention for the week
Bye. Insincere brat.

Nigeria is mourning. I don't have time for selfish, privileged nonentities like you.
Re: EndSARS: We Are Also Fighting For LGBGTQ+ Community - Feminist Coalition by HuntSon(m): 11:34am On Oct 21, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Bye. Insincere brat.

Nigeria is mourning. I don't have time for selfish, privileged nonentities like you.

Lmao do you even know the meaning of "insincere??" LMAO "selfish"? "privileged"??grin do you even know what you're saying or you're just spitting any word that comes up in your head?

I said bye... that's enough attention
Re: EndSARS: We Are Also Fighting For LGBGTQ+ Community - Feminist Coalition by toboy: 3:57pm On Oct 21, 2020
nigeriansamurai:

Your story isnt necessary and im not in support of killing of any kind but if think God is proud of you for supporting homosexuality you must be confused
How did you know that?
Re: EndSARS: We Are Also Fighting For LGBGTQ+ Community - Feminist Coalition by FarmTech(m): 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2020
All you gays, lesbians and co deserve long jail term. Repent and give your life to Christ before it is too late. Human right is not for this one.
Re: EndSARS: We Are Also Fighting For LGBGTQ+ Community - Feminist Coalition by nigeriansamurai(m): 5:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
toboy:

How did you know that?

I presume you are a christain sir
homosexuality is clearly condemned in the bible go check out levi 18 (read the whole chapter) and also in the story of lot also somewhere in the book of romans (dont know where in particular but i will tell you if i find it if its ok by you)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

People Of Daura, Katsina Celebrate Buhari's Return From London (Photos) / Dino Melaye Moved From DSS Health Facility To SARS Office / APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.