Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

NECO Postpones Exam Over #endsars Protests - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NECO Postpones Exam Over #endsars Protests (198 Views)

Benue State University Cancels Final Year Exam Over ‘Cheap’ Questions / NECO Reschedules Exams Over #EndSARS Protests / 200 UNILAG Law Students Barred From Writing Exam Over Class Attendance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NECO Postpones Exam Over #endsars Protests by onebani: 10:33pm On Oct 18, 2020
The National Examination Council has postponed Paper I Computer Studies Practical’s scheduled for Monday, October 19, 2020, until November 16

The National Examination Council has postponed Paper I Computer Studies Practical’s scheduled for Monday, October 19, 2020, until November 16
A statement issued by the Council’s Head, Information and Public Relations Division, Azeez Sani stated that the examination which will now hold on Monday 16 November 2020 from 10am to 1 pm, was rescheduled due to the #ENDSARS protest in the country.

He explained that the protest had affected the supply of examination materials.

The statement reads

“This is to inform the general public and especially candidates that the National Examinations Council (NECO) has been constrained to reschedule the Paper I Computer Studies Practical’s earlier scheduled to take place on Monday 19 October 2020, 10 am to 1 pm. The examination of this paper will now hold on Monday 16 November 2020, 10 am-1 pm.

Use The Link Below:
https://www.onebaniblog.com/neco-postpones-exam-over-endsars-protests/

(1) (Reply)

Final Year Research Project Topics - Download Projects And Research Materials / WAEC: How To Check 2020 SSCE Results - 08158942445! / Recognition Of Nigerian Study In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.