Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Sanwo-Olu Explains The Judicial Panel Of Inquiry - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Explains The Judicial Panel Of Inquiry (18539 Views)

Army Reacts To The Murder Of Monday Orube, Sets Up Board Of Inquiry / Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells / EndSARS: Governor Wike Sets Up Judicial Panel Of Inquiry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Explains The Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by IJOBA2: 11:51pm On Oct 18, 2020
vanida6:
Seun the boss himself wink
TRY ELSEWHERE embarassed

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Explains The Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Numerouno94(m): 11:52pm On Oct 18, 2020
undecided undecided
Re: Sanwo-Olu Explains The Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by moneyissweet(m): 11:52pm On Oct 18, 2020
Very smart governor, unlike ambode.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Explains The Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by IMAMofWAR: 11:53pm On Oct 18, 2020
homosexuals and feminist are trying to hijack this protest. we will repel them with full force.
instead of homo lgbt to be legalized in naija i rather allow sars to continue harassing me
Re: Sanwo-Olu Explains The Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by geewean(m): 11:53pm On Oct 18, 2020
chamboy:
What about civilians that use police to brutalize fellow citizens?

i.e I am a rich man/ pastor i can use police to arrest and maltreat you.

long list of people.... The Fatoyinbo's, Apostle Sulieman, Dbanj, Mr Pastor Ibitoye, Peter Obi, other unlisted people. (This people worse pass Buhari)
. You do mistake for one of those list.I am not a parishioners of COZA but I. a stronger parishioner of common Sense Assembly .

In the book of logic chapter 1 vs 2 states that he who fails to report an act of rape immediately but wait till it's after 10 years to report means the act had mutual jollification in it.

Dakolo wife only came out to report the case after donkey years.Supposing the man no blow as pastor shebi she for die the matter.

Go to church and meander into their affairs you see how sisters who ordinary will not look your direction will fling their bodies and open their WIFI like spectranet network for easy penetration by the pastor's.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Explains The Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Sundayudey: 11:53pm On Oct 18, 2020
This is a nice step the Lagos state govt has taken, let other state govt learn from him. They are taking steps to one of the demands.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Explains The Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by chamboy(m): 11:56pm On Oct 18, 2020
geewean:
. You do mistake for one of those list.I am not a parishioners of COZA but I. a stronger parishioner of common Sense Assembly .

In the book of logic chapter 1 vs 2 states that he who fails to report an act of rape immediately but wait till it's after 10 years to report means the act had mutual jollification in it.

Dakolo wife only came out to report the case after donkey years.Supposing the man no blow as pastor shebi she for die the matter.

Go to church and meander into their affairs you see how sisters who ordinary will not look your direction will fling their bodies and open their WIFI like spectranet network for easy penetration by the pastor's.

I'm talking about police brutality here bro.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Explains The Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Numerouno94(m): 11:57pm On Oct 18, 2020
We can't b deceived anymore, lets watch nd see how this turns out.
A nice one frm d governor though.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Explains The Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by chamboy(m): 11:58pm On Oct 18, 2020
So, they took down a sensible note.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Explains The Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Emoney07: 11:58pm On Oct 18, 2020
ok
Re: Sanwo-Olu Explains The Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Olaa: 11:58pm On Oct 18, 2020
Any plans put in place for Witness Protection? It’s most likely there will be further threat to the lives of those that come forward to testify. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

#ENDSARS, #TRUEJUSTICE, #NOSACREDCOWS

Seun:
The Governor of Lagos State posted an update on Twitter about the above, which says:

Source: https://twitter.com/jidesanwoolu/status/1317945206939975681
Re: Sanwo-Olu Explains The Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Vmotors: 12:02am On Oct 19, 2020
The Lagos State gov is known to always act proactively but sometimes the continuity is the problem. Soon they will all become mute ones they find out that their cult member is behind some of these sars killings and harassment. They will uphold the cult rules and brotherhood oats not to persecute each other. Nigerian politicians need to be totally overall.
One of their Boses finally much have gotten a hint that 2023 presidential ticket is no more realistics by popular votes ,even rigging won't trive in his favour . Too much of blood has been wasted through the years and the spirit of the victims are now protesting .
Re: Sanwo-Olu Explains The Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 19, 2020
#NewNigeria
Re: Sanwo-Olu Explains The Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by empete2k5(m): 12:26am On Oct 19, 2020
The Government want to use this medium as a means of distraction. It wont work.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Explains The Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:28am On Oct 19, 2020
my own concern about this is that once the SARS officers who killed the victims are identified and verified, such officers should be shot to death in the public.

the panel should do this too, it is very very important to me.

I want to see the blood of the criminals grace the land and soil.

we move. ✌

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Explains The Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 19, 2020
Seun:
The Governor of Lagos State posted an update on Twitter about the above, which says:

Source: https://twitter.com/jidesanwoolu/status/1317945206939975681

judicial panel is a distraction, a decoy
Re: Sanwo-Olu Explains The Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Nobody: 12:41am On Oct 19, 2020
Vmotors:
The Lagos State gov is known to always act proactively but sometimes the continuity is the problem. Soon they will all become mute ones they find out that their cult member is behind some of these sars killings and harassment. They will uphold the cult rules and brotherhood oats not to persecute each other. Nigerian politicians need to be totally overall.
One of their Boses finally much have gotten a hint that 2023 presidential ticket is no more realistics by popular votes ,even rigging won't trive in his favour . Too much of blood has been wasted through the years and the spirit of the victims are now protesting .

Wow brother, na you be Papa Peace
Re: Sanwo-Olu Explains The Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by fdigital(m): 1:10am On Oct 19, 2020
my other concern however is how much evidence can you keep from a police who shot your friend a year ago, how can you prove a police man took you to the ATM and asked you to withdraw for them a month ago,
Re: Sanwo-Olu Explains The Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by fecoleef123(m): 1:30am On Oct 19, 2020
nice one,#END SARS
Re: Sanwo-Olu Explains The Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by opribo(m): 1:45am On Oct 19, 2020
This whole drama is caused by an actionless government. They played very well into the hands of opportunist. I mean how do you explain making ministerial appointment seven months after inauguration first term and second term. At the end of the day what do we get a bunch of recycled crooks masquerading as politicians.

If the government had taken this as a serious business and not another shot at power and a jamboree maybe we wont be where we are now.
Now the protest has gained momentum with international dimension, boko haram is still there.

Now, its too late, Bubu must GO for peace to reign.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Explains The Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by GilbertoE: 2:11am On Oct 19, 2020
Your talking rubbish..... Fem der... So in the case wer the panel reviews and feels there should be no compensation?... What can compensation do in the hearts of the diseased. Make them kill your own then you go so they compensate you
Re: Sanwo-Olu Explains The Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by ITL: 2:21am On Oct 19, 2020
FIX NIGERIA

Re: Sanwo-Olu Explains The Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by aspiring44: 2:41am On Oct 19, 2020
izzy4shizzy:
personally, I feel if this is done right, it's going to put a direction to this #endsars campaign,

now I have read,watch and heard stories of how police brutalize torture and kill people, if that can be proven and compensation issued, that would be a start... because the #endsars protest is not just about sars..

my other concern however is how much evidence can you keep from a police who shot your friend a year ago, how can you prove a police man took you to the ATM and asked you to withdraw for them a month ago,

they are the ones to gather that evidence, I don't think I have seen anybody washing his wound in a way it would pain him..

the only evidence we can get is getting the incident on camera,

If people are memorable , dates and times could be reveal through CCTV when such police men take them to ATM points to withdraw.

That's enough substantial evidence.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Explains The Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by jaxxy(m): 2:47am On Oct 19, 2020
Our police act like they do not understand what human and civilian rights is about or probably they weren’t trained or informed on it.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Explains The Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Webar2018: 2:51am On Oct 19, 2020
What the youth wants now is more than just ending Sars. We want the system you old men destroyed to be functional once again for everybody. We want the police well paid and well equipped like the house of rep and senate.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Explains The Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Jeffyblaq(m): 2:53am On Oct 19, 2020
waywardpikin:
Let us not be surprised when we have to face difficulties. When the wind blows hard on a tree, the roots stretch and grow the stronger, Let it be so with us. Let us not be weaklings, yielding to every wind that blows, but strong in spirit to resist.

Resistance to tyranny is service to God.

XOXO

Wayward Pikin.
You are not wayward buddy

For you speak even better than the so called prophets in this country..

Bless up!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Explains The Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by hardbody: 3:30am On Oct 19, 2020
izzy4shizzy:
personally, I feel if this is done right, it's going to put a direction to this #endsars campaign,

now I have read,watch and heard stories of how police brutalize torture and kill people, if that can be proven and compensation issued, that would be a start... because the #endsars protest is not just about sars..

they are the ones to gather that evidence, I don't think I have seen anybody washing his wound in a way it would pain him..

the only evidence we can get is getting the incident on camera,

I may not be able to speak much about the other issues you raised but a bank statement printout from your bank (which you can do from your house with your phone) should show proof of transfers made to such police men and a quick check on the name in data base of the police or SARS will determine who the recipient is. If they even want make further enquiries, they can check the BVN of such a person to determine all other similar transfers that must have hit his account. He can then explain where such monies came from. These things are not exactly out of reach just that our government will not let the simple things happen so that they will not be embarrassed.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Explains The Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Jabioro: 3:39am On Oct 19, 2020
The gradual way to reformation..many people see Tinubu as an emperor leader,they don't want him as a president.. Hmmmm let me tell you my feeling..if he assumed power,is either he corrected many
national wrong presentation or he tactically divided this forceful name..by referendum..
Re: Sanwo-Olu Explains The Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by premiumswizz: 4:58am On Oct 19, 2020
We the youths are talking about restructuring Nigeria but this joke of a governor is talking about money and compensations. We are talking about our future and future for children. Mr governor please note, We are taking our lives back.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Explains The Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by pedel: 5:13am On Oct 19, 2020
Of course it’s going to the front page. It’s a post by the founder of Nairaland himself.
Gabson101:
Ok na...
Front page.... ���

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bandits Will Eventually Get To Buhari By Abimbola Adelakun / Senate President: Probe $10,000 Bribe Scandal In N’assembly, CD Tells EFCC, ICPC / Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.