Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,202 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

GSD Or Rott Puppy NEEDED, Abuja (kubwa) - MODIFIED (GSD/Mastiff) Gotten - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / GSD Or Rott Puppy NEEDED, Abuja (kubwa) - MODIFIED (GSD/Mastiff) Gotten (1396 Views)

Ped Quality Male Rott Puppy Available / GSD Or Rott Needed / Kindly Rate My New Rott Puppy Pure Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GSD Or Rott Puppy NEEDED, Abuja (kubwa) - MODIFIED (GSD/Mastiff) Gotten by Dcnj(m): 11:22pm On Oct 18, 2020
Please before I will be seeing prices like 70k and above... I just need a puppy to replace my pet who died to a recent robbery attack before I relocated from that area.

Would prefer a male and My budget for now is 30k

I finally got a cross of GSD and a Mastiff . . . It was more like a rescue situation. The dog is currently on multivitamins and a proper planned meal. He is 8 weeks old now.

See picture below

Re: GSD Or Rott Puppy NEEDED, Abuja (kubwa) - MODIFIED (GSD/Mastiff) Gotten by Dcnj(m): 10:28am On Oct 19, 2020
Please ooO... I need a puppy ooO... It must NOT be pure breed na.

A nice low coat/hair dog (Preferably MALE) that will grow more than Eskimo or Lhasa na. Cross breed or whatever. My budget for now is N30k

I got him at a give away price when he was about 6 weeks+ for N15,000.
Re: GSD Or Rott Puppy NEEDED, Abuja (kubwa) - MODIFIED (GSD/Mastiff) Gotten by ADEBAZ95(m): 11:06am On Oct 19, 2020
OK, Girl for GSD.

Is available.

Message on WhatsApp: 08080523358
Re: GSD Or Rott Puppy NEEDED, Abuja (kubwa) - MODIFIED (GSD/Mastiff) Gotten by ADEBAZ95(m): 11:06am On Oct 19, 2020
*Go
Re: GSD Or Rott Puppy NEEDED, Abuja (kubwa) - MODIFIED (GSD/Mastiff) Gotten by Dcnj(m): 12:55am On Oct 20, 2020
ADEBAZ95:
OK, Girl for GSD.

Is available.

Message on WhatsApp: 08080523358

Reach me on WhatsApp:

Click HERE
Re: GSD Or Rott Puppy NEEDED, Abuja (kubwa) - MODIFIED (GSD/Mastiff) Gotten by dogmart(m): 5:40am On Oct 20, 2020
Dcnj:
Please before I will be seeing prices like 70k and above... I just need a puppy to replace my pet who died to a recent robbery attack before I relocated from that area.

Would prefer a male and My budget for now is 30k

Have you gotten your need? If not simply join DogmartTV on WhatsApp.
You can get quality pets on DogmartTV. No matter your location in the country. We equally broadcast quality pet informations that would help you in maintaining your puppy in good health.

Simply click:

https:///23408068738381?text=Hello%2CI%20Want%20To%20Join%20DogmartTV%20My%20Name%20Is%20
Re: GSD Or Rott Puppy NEEDED, Abuja (kubwa) - MODIFIED (GSD/Mastiff) Gotten by Dcnj(m): 2:28pm On Oct 20, 2020
dogmart:

Have you gotten your need? If not simply join DogmartTV on WhatsApp.
You can get quality pets on DogmartTV. No matter your location in the country. We equally broadcast quality pet informations that would help you in maintaining your puppy in good health.

Simply click:

https:///23408068738381?text=Hello%2CI%20Want%20To%20Join%20DogmartTV%20My%20Name%20Is%20

I am on your contact and follow up with your status update. Just that none of the dogs you update falls within my budget and location.

Still following though, maybe soon I may just be in luck

Thank you, you were also helpful too

1 Like

Re: GSD Or Rott Puppy NEEDED, Abuja (kubwa) - MODIFIED (GSD/Mastiff) Gotten by Dcnj(m): 2:31pm On Oct 20, 2020
My people I haven't gotten any response ooO... I know there are people who have puppies and don't have people to buy them off thus they end up dashing them out before the grow up and used to the home.

Abeg! If you know any. Any good bet, a Male dog but not Lhasa or Eskimo. GSD/Rott or better crossbreed of Nigeria dog sef I no mind ooO

His name is Morphy. Named after my childhood pet pedigree low coat GSD
Re: GSD Or Rott Puppy NEEDED, Abuja (kubwa) - MODIFIED (GSD/Mastiff) Gotten by Dcnj(m): 10:21am On Oct 23, 2020
Dcnj:
My people I haven't gotten any response ooO... I know there are people who have puppies and don't have people to buy them off thus they end up dashing them out before the grow up and used to the home.

Abeg! If you know any. Any good bet, a Male dog but not Lhasa or Eskimo. GSD/Rott or better crossbreed of Nigeria dog sef I no mind ooO

...Follow my updates to know how he is growing. He is my first ever mix breed pet especially from a GSD/Mastiff. Don't know much about Bull Mastiff. So now I have to study his behaviours and try to modify it to suit an indoor pet as well
Re: GSD Or Rott Puppy NEEDED, Abuja (kubwa) - MODIFIED (GSD/Mastiff) Gotten by Dcnj(m): 8:48pm On Nov 06, 2020
If you have such a breed too I don't mind you sharing pictures and experience as to how they doing presently please.
Re: GSD Or Rott Puppy NEEDED, Abuja (kubwa) - MODIFIED (GSD/Mastiff) Gotten by Haroldjunior: 7:21am On Nov 07, 2020
Just show the dog unconditional love, you'll enjoy him. He's a fine boy. But don't breed him in the future please.
Re: GSD Or Rott Puppy NEEDED, Abuja (kubwa) - MODIFIED (GSD/Mastiff) Gotten by Dcnj(m): 3:32pm On Nov 07, 2020
Haroldjunior:
Just show the dog unconditional love, you'll enjoy him. He's a fine boy. But don't breed him in the future please.

All the pet I ever kept were strictly for keeping the family company and for therapy too not for breeding or money making.

Yeah, thank you for the comment smiley

1 Like

Re: GSD Or Rott Puppy NEEDED, Abuja (kubwa) - MODIFIED (GSD/Mastiff) Gotten by PAQ(m): 2:56pm On Nov 08, 2020
Lovely pup. I see he is gonna be staying indoors too. Keep us updated on he's growth, i am curious to see him fully grown. A slant back mastiff.....
Re: GSD Or Rott Puppy NEEDED, Abuja (kubwa) - MODIFIED (GSD/Mastiff) Gotten by Dcnj(m): 4:22pm On Nov 08, 2020
wink

PAQ:
Lovely pup. I see he is gonna be staying indoors too. Keep us updated on he's growth, i am curious to see him fully grown. A slant back mastiff.....
Re: GSD Or Rott Puppy NEEDED, Abuja (kubwa) - MODIFIED (GSD/Mastiff) Gotten by Dcnj(m): 7:07pm On Nov 12, 2020
So, Morphy is 11 weeks and some days now. He is gaining back his flesh and getting taller. But as a young dog, he is restless and curious as would all growing healthy pup.

He is learning bathroom/toilet habits but he isn't slowing down on biting and chewing on things around the house just yet

Below are pictures of what he does when we are out at work. We're still working on him as this is usual for dogs still being trained to live indoors. If you intend to keep a dog as an indoor pet, be care not to use anger on him as this would make the dog meek and act cowardly

1 Like

Re: GSD Or Rott Puppy NEEDED, Abuja (kubwa) - MODIFIED (GSD/Mastiff) Gotten by Dcnj(m): 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2020
He would destroy some stuff here and there. He still acts innocent and but also remorseful... So I caution him as an Alpha and ensure I monitor for the rest of the day to caution some more until he gets it.

See pictures below

Re: GSD Or Rott Puppy NEEDED, Abuja (kubwa) - MODIFIED (GSD/Mastiff) Gotten by Dcnj(m): 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2020
See more below from other days...

Pic 1. Shows him running after me as I walked into the house NOT knowing the gravity of his offense or fails.

Pic 2. Shows he's still in excitement to show me what he found after scattering the house and littering the place with dirt's and polyethen bags

Pic 3. Shows him getting submissive as I scold him in displeasure of his actions and behaviours.

Pic 4. Shows him being remorseful

Re: GSD Or Rott Puppy NEEDED, Abuja (kubwa) - MODIFIED (GSD/Mastiff) Gotten by Dcnj(m): 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2020
. . .and more pictures below. Remember, do not caution as an Alpha with cane or beating. Display your displeasure in a harsh tone and repeat it severally indicating the spot of damage or displeasure

The last picture shows him in submission to his Alpha after cautioning him and cleaning up the house

2 Likes

Re: GSD Or Rott Puppy NEEDED, Abuja (kubwa) - MODIFIED (GSD/Mastiff) Gotten by dogmart(m): 4:06pm On Nov 21, 2020
Dcnj:

Thank you, you were also helpful too

So sorry this is coming late.
You can send us your exact need and the state you are in. We will definately be ale to get you something nice. wink
Re: GSD Or Rott Puppy NEEDED, Abuja (kubwa) - MODIFIED (GSD/Mastiff) Gotten by Dcnj(m): 6:00pm On Dec 12, 2020
And so... Three weeks after all the mess, Morphy managed to do some more damage.

But hey! It's normal for a young pup or dog to get restless trying to satisfy his curiosity. Just correct with love because they learn.

See pictures of his worst yet and I believe his last because he is almost 4 months old

Pics 1: Shows him using his teeth on my wall paint

Pics 2: Shows him trying play with me not knowing he has committed an offense

Pics. 3: Shows him being remorseful[ after a gentle caution

Re: GSD Or Rott Puppy NEEDED, Abuja (kubwa) - MODIFIED (GSD/Mastiff) Gotten by Dcnj(m): 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2020
Tomorrow, Morphy becomes 4 months old. He has learnt to be calm, respectful, obedient and loving too. He also now understand when and where to hit the toilet too.

His colour is getting deeper on some areas of his body. His teeth however is still but that of a puppy too.

Pics 1 & 2: Morphy at 3 months 1week
Pics 3 & above: Morphy at 3 months 3 weeks and 6 days

Re: GSD Or Rott Puppy NEEDED, Abuja (kubwa) - MODIFIED (GSD/Mastiff) Gotten by Dcnj(m): 6:17pm On Dec 12, 2020
Dcnj:
Tomorrow, Morphy becomes 4 months old. He has learnt to be calm, respectful, obedient and loving too. He also now understand when and where to hit the toilet too.

His colour is getting deeper on some areas of his body. His teeth however is still but that of a puppy too.

Pics 1 & 2: Morphy at 3 months 1week
Pics 3 & above: Morphy at 3 months 3 weeks and 6 days

Re: GSD Or Rott Puppy NEEDED, Abuja (kubwa) - MODIFIED (GSD/Mastiff) Gotten by Haroldjunior: 6:40pm On Dec 12, 2020
Awww. He's so cute now. Good job bro.

1 Like

Re: GSD Or Rott Puppy NEEDED, Abuja (kubwa) - MODIFIED (GSD/Mastiff) Gotten by Dcnj(m): 7:34pm On Dec 12, 2020
Haroldjunior:
Awww. He's so cute now. Good job bro.

We are doing our best grin wink
Re: GSD Or Rott Puppy NEEDED, Abuja (kubwa) - MODIFIED (GSD/Mastiff) Gotten by Dcnj(m): 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2021
It's been a while I updated this thread.
Well, Morphy is now kinda grown, but not to his full size though or so I think.

Let me share his pics from 4 months 2 weeks in 2020 from where I stopped to May 2021

Re: GSD Or Rott Puppy NEEDED, Abuja (kubwa) - MODIFIED (GSD/Mastiff) Gotten by Dcnj(m): 8:23pm On Aug 26, 2021
Dcnj:
It's been a while I updated this thread.
Well, Morphy is now kinda grown, but not to his full size though or so I think.

Let me share his pics from 4 months 2 weeks in 2020 from where I stopped to May 2021

More . . . 5 to about 6 months of age

1 Like

Re: GSD Or Rott Puppy NEEDED, Abuja (kubwa) - MODIFIED (GSD/Mastiff) Gotten by Haroldjunior: 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2021
Omo! He’s extremely cute!!!

1 Like

Re: GSD Or Rott Puppy NEEDED, Abuja (kubwa) - MODIFIED (GSD/Mastiff) Gotten by kiara4erioluwa: 10:08am On Aug 27, 2021
okay

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hybrid Turkey For Sale / Extremely Sweet Chihuahua Puppies Available / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.