Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,495 members, 7,954,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:00 PM

EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended (38265 Views)

LagosByeElections: Where Are The Soro Soke Generation. / Soro Soke: EndSARS Protesters Launch Online Radio / Magu's Lawyer To File For Bail: "My Client Has Not Been Suspended" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended by sigiyaya(m): 11:16am On Oct 19, 2020
MANDIPUTIN:
Watch A Heart-breaking Account Of Police Brutality In Nigeria.

As graphic as it is gruesome, this is the real-life experience of a man whose wife became the victim of unspeakable violence from those assigned to protect her - the police. However, amidst the tortuous reminder of man's wickedness comes the soothing consolation of God's grace. Get ready to be moved as you witness the tears of Mr Godwin Udoh's past pain wiped gracefully away after a visit to The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) to seek prayers from T.B. Joshua. As you watch this touching account, be inspired to LET LOVE LEAD!
NB - We want to assure our viewers around the globe that those responsible for this heinous crime are currently facing the penalty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4-zitxIjwQ

https://www.nairaland.com/6186950/prepare-watch-heart-breaking-account-police
Do you see how wicked these useless con men called prophets and pastors are?? Do you see how they use people for their selfish interest? Do you see how the they use the sad situation in Nigeria to brainwash and promote their business of making fame and extortion of their gullible followers cry cry cry
Re: EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended by Jonra(m): 11:47am On Oct 19, 2020
Oga if you are too sheep to roar, allow those who have the balls to act do so, or at least die trying!
Don't expect these young sharks that have smelt blood to backdown now.
After #EndSARS, other issues will be addressed.

See this concentrated madness below:

-Poverty capital with102 million extremely poor people
-Highest paid lawmakers in the world

Nigeria is failed and failing, and needs this shock to the system.

ivolt:
Some few thousands jobless illiterates, the ignorant gullible, and their criminal allies cannot hold 200 million people to ransom.

These opportunistic miscreants must be removed from our roads and business premises.

Jack Dorsey the anarchist owner of Twitter will be held responsible for supporting
#ClearTheThugs
#RestoreOrder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended by FLYFIRE(m): 11:55am On Oct 19, 2020
I am LISTENING TO SOROSOKE Radio RIGHT NOW AS I TYPE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended by FLYFIRE(m): 11:59am On Oct 19, 2020
ba2undey:
this is fake news.

the twitter account is still on

Yes its FAKE NEWS. BUT ALSO SOROSOKE RADIO just announced that THEY DONT HAVE SOROSOKE TWITTER ACCOUNT YET. THEY JUST WARNED SO PEOPLE DON'T SEND MONEY TO THE ACCOUNT. FRAUDSTERS IMPERSONATING SOROSOKE RADIO

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended by Baiser(m): 12:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
PenuelFarms:

That may not necessarily be the case.
But more likely, someone in Nigerian govt reported them to Twitter.

Lol, u think say twitter naa NTA?
Twitter wey dey block Trump.
They must have said some crap.
Re: EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended by sacajawea: 12:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
Incandescent:

Ode what is stopping you? Stupid Nairaland coward.
Thanks a lot bro, Love you too.
Re: EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended by CHIDINMALOVE: 12:06pm On Oct 19, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N1Q_4peFKc

Thugs hijack protest on yaba Lagos State
Re: EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended by Ken91(m): 12:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
#EndBrutality/Injustice, #Reform/RestructureNigeria.
pls Nairaland i have upto #7000 9mobile worth of airtime for sale, after mistakenly recharge it with the content of my acc , an na i have nothing on me to substain life i want to auction it for #4000 if interested call me 09039983973. pls help me buy, for me not to go begging etisalat only
Re: EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:22pm On Oct 19, 2020
ivolt:
Some few thousands jobless illiterates, the ignorant gullible, and their criminal allies cannot hold 200 million people to ransom.

These opportunistic miscreants must be removed from our roads and business premises.

Jack Dorsey the anarchist owner of Twitter will be held responsible for supporting
#ClearTheThugs
#RestoreOrder
Some of the protesters are doing better than you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended by ivolt: 12:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Some of the protesters are doing better than you
I am certain that overpaid senators and Buhari are doing better than you.
If money is all you have, you have nothing.
#ClearTheThugs
Re: EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:29pm On Oct 19, 2020
ivolt:

I am certain that overpaid senators and Buhari are doing better than you.
If money is all you have, you have nothing.
#ClearTheThugs
I didn't see you call the overpaid guys criminals and opportunist.
Why attack people fighting for their rights?
Do you enjoy being a slave in your own country?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 19, 2020
ZKOSOSO:
Is BuhariAPC the sponsor of twitter now?
you're a fool. bastard thing! you're just brainless. idiot. ogun kill you dia. bastard! you don't think at all...ode.
Re: EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
brain02:
I am a fool. bastard thing! I'm just brainless. idiot. ogun kill me hia. bastard! I can't think at all...ode ni mi, ko ni da fun mi laiye laiye

Who are my not say AMEN to ya Prayers.....!
Omaale....!! Aiye re ti baje ton.!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
[s]
MikeMicheal:
GOOD NEWS
[/s]
Re: EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended by Gyong(m): 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
OgaTheTop2:
......we go EndSARS peacefully..

End SARS or end in that booty?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended by Greatzeus(m): 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2020
LordOfTheWeed:
They can't mute us!!!! We go still soro soke!!!!!
Who are the " they"? Or did buhari bribed Twitter to suspend the account? You guys are so dumb. You think Twitter is like Phcn or NTA? Social network that has banned Trump's tweet many times.
I don't expect less stupidity from most of you Nigerian youth,same idiots that gave bbn 900m votes,mini people, idiots.
Re: EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended by Greatzeus(m): 5:52pm On Oct 19, 2020
Macsjebs:
We shouldn't relent
Youths let's remain united
Let's support one another
Kindly support our business by checking my signature
We are one youths, we are together in this, patronize us and you won't regret it
So you still support this lawlessness and unnecessary hardship the masses are made to face just because of a protest where people play yahoo music,smoke weed and dance? We'll go to the nearest protest ground and sell your stupid groundnut oil or whatsoever Fu ck you selling,desperado.
Re: EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended by buzzy1(m): 7:29pm On Oct 19, 2020
This news is fake the account is still active
Re: EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended by CavemanDefuturo: 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2020
Enough of #EndSars... They are taking us for granted and killing more people, what we want now is #BuhariShouldResign his incompetence knows no bound.. and we must #RestructureNigeria immediately!
Re: EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended by LordOfTheWeed: 6:40am On Oct 20, 2020
Greatzeus:

Who are the " they"? Or did buhari bribed Twitter to suspend the account? You guys are so dumb. You think Twitter is like Phcn or NTA? Social network that has banned Trump's tweet many times.
I don't expect less stupidity from most of you Nigerian youth,same idiots that gave bbn 900m votes,mini people, idiots.
Ok!
Re: EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended by Ayobami7(m): 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2020
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari, Abike Dabiri, Lai Mohammed, Lauretta Onochie, Adesina, Garba In London / Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School / US Army Engineers Corps To Construct A29 Air Base In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.