Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

#Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola (47888 Views)

Buhari Mocks Ortom Over Failed Senate Bid / Before Femi Adesina Tasted Power - Tunde Odesola / Sorrowful Letter To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu By Tunde Odesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 19, 2020
wisest10:
Hiw can police brutality end when the starting salary of a recruit is 9,000 naira..I swear if I be police,me self go dey collect bribe oo...who come world come suffer..
#Endsars
To end sars upgrade the salary structure of the police to reduce brine..with 9,000 naira how can you take care of your self...

Their salaries are low but it’s not 9k, if you believe it’s 9k you might as well believe that I’ve been on a dry fast since January 1, 2020. Shalom
Re: #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola by byinks(f): 11:36am On Oct 19, 2020
A message to the endsars protesers

If you're not ready to face the bullets of a military putdown of this developing anarchy...go home now

This administration has you doing exactly what they expected. And they also have a plan....

The international community will back them up and you'll be the loser...all of us !

We still have our democracy, no matter how dysfunctional. Let's address this at the lawmaker/constituency level.
Every lawmaker foot-dragging on the demands should be recalled.

Wake up guys !
Democracy is about to snatched again from under our feet, if this kind of protest continue.
Re: #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola by olasaad(f): 11:37am On Oct 19, 2020
DennisEche:

I can see worry on the President’s face when told that the youth agitation is being powered on the social media. I can hear, ‘social media kwo? Is social media contesting in 2023?’
BOMBACLAT....
BABA DON OLD NA, HE DOESNT KNOW WHEN TO FROWN OR SMILE.
SOME ONE HELP ME WITH THAT MEME OF PMB WITH TOOTH PICK

Re: #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola by ILoveDemMANNA: 11:55am On Oct 19, 2020
As desirable as laughter is, it’s open to ambiguity, I need say. A laughter can be joyous or sorrowful or empty. If I were Buhari, my line of defence against wailers would be that my laughter during Sanwo-Olu’s presentation was sorrowful. I would remind them of the Yoruba proverb, “Oro buruku tohun terin,” which says misfortune walks side by side with laughter.
what manner of Journalism!
The journalist in picture.....

1 Like

Re: #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola by luminouz(m): 12:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
Lawrry:
Buhari the MOURNER

Please, where can I write IELTS exam in Ibadan, Any idea of a very good place please.
Have you registered already?
Re: #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola by Brushstrokes20: 12:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
The stone cold sadist is Nigeria's worst blunder!
Re: #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola by tot(f): 12:13pm On Oct 19, 2020
I like Sanwo-olu, he has good intentions.

For the life of me, I don't understand why any leader would have a grin on his face not to mention actually chuckling when a matter involving loss of lives is being discussed. Very odd.

2 Likes

Re: #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola by Lawrry(m): 12:14pm On Oct 19, 2020
luminouz:

Have you registered already?
No, I haven't
Re: #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola by luminouz(m): 12:14pm On Oct 19, 2020
Lawrry:

No, I haven't

Go online and search na...several centres dey ibadan
Re: #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola by Lawrry(m): 12:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
Re: #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola by jaxxy(m): 12:48pm On Oct 19, 2020
Buhari laugher doesn’t mean or imply he mocked dead victims, Jonathan and even obj cud also possibly laugh is such position and definitely not At the victims bt Maybe in amusement the youths are having a voice and making their demands known which is new bt welcomed. I hope

Let’s stop playing partisan politics with this protests.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola by showafrica(m): 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2020
GeneralPula:
But watching buhari laugh actually made me laugh when I watched the clip tho..

Didn’t even know why I laughed..

Lol, me too but i know why i laughed... It was a script so that the youth will think that sanwo olu have submitted there request. Buhari was actually laughing at the actor sanwo olu... You know that kind of behind the scene thing. I blame the camera man and the editor.. Mad people every where

1 Like

Re: #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola by alexola20(m): 7:38pm On Oct 19, 2020
Re: #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola by GeneralPula: 8:14pm On Oct 19, 2020
showafrica:

Lol, me too but i know why i laughed... It was a script so that the youth will think that sanwo olu have submitted there request. Buhari was actually laughing at the actor sanwo olu... You know that kind of behind the scene thing. I blame the camera man and the editor.. Mad people every where

Lol
Re: #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola by CavemanDefuturo: 8:18pm On Oct 19, 2020
Enough of #EndSars... They are taking us for granted and killing more people, what we want now is #BuhariShouldResign his incompetence knows no bound.. and we must #RestructureNigeria immediately!
Re: #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola by babony1: 10:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
Buhari the MOURNER

Please, where can I write IELTS exam in Ibadan, Any idea of a very good place please.
Go to education advancement centre, Bodija
Re: #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola by babony1: 10:39pm On Oct 19, 2020
[quote author=Lawrry post=95090357]Buhari the MOURNER

Please, where can I write IELTS exam in Ibadan, Any idea of a very good place please.[sub][/sub]
Go to education advancement centre, bodija.
Re: #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola by Lawrry(m): 11:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
[quote author=babony1 post=95111600][/quote]
Thanks
Re: #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola by Arabaincubus: 2:07am On Oct 20, 2020
The Nigerian President is present in body but his spirit is absent. His recent attitude will convince Nigerians that he doesn't care what happens.

I don't blame him. He cried and vowed never to contest again, but the megalomaniac love-vendor called Tinubu connived with like minds to bring an unwilling man to power.

We should be rewarding deserving Nigerian leaders of their illwill and goodwil.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arthur Eze Recieves Dr. Godwin Maduka In Abuja Mansion / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.