Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Snow Capped Akampka Mountains And Mount Cameroon Visible From Calabar (photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Snow Capped Akampka Mountains And Mount Cameroon Visible From Calabar (photos) (64566 Views)

Driver Cheats Death As Tree Falls On Car In Calabar (Photos) / Portugal Opens World's Longest Pedestrian Suspension Bridge On Mountains(Pics) / Driver Escapes Death As Truck Crushes His Vehicle Into Pieces In Calabar. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snow Capped Akampka Mountains And Mount Cameroon Visible From Calabar (photos) by Openbusiness: 6:11am On Oct 19, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snow Capped Akampka Mountains And Mount Cameroon Visible From Calabar (photos) by ransomed: 6:12am On Oct 19, 2020
It is foggy mountain tops that are present in Akamkpa and not snow cap as you claimed.
Yes, it is a beauty to behold from Calabar but, going into the forest will reveal the true colour. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Snow Capped Akampka Mountains And Mount Cameroon Visible From Calabar (photos) by IVORY2009(m): 6:16am On Oct 19, 2020
watchindelta:
I luv calabar girls, nice one

I actually love Calabar girls wink
Re: Snow Capped Akampka Mountains And Mount Cameroon Visible From Calabar (photos) by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 19, 2020
Sunstorm95:
--

This is so awe-inspiring...

The mountains and the hills give an impression of formidability.
Re: Snow Capped Akampka Mountains And Mount Cameroon Visible From Calabar (photos) by watchindelta(m): 6:20am On Oct 19, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Snow Capped Akampka Mountains And Mount Cameroon Visible From Calabar (photos) by Sammy07: 6:21am On Oct 19, 2020
VillageHead:
A pleasant scene

BTW

My guy experienced police brutality!

Naija don tire him!

He is considering migration like me!

Between UK and Canada, which country has the best prospect for someone between 35 - 45 years of age.
Depends on his aims.
Re: Snow Capped Akampka Mountains And Mount Cameroon Visible From Calabar (photos) by Sammy07: 6:22am On Oct 19, 2020
VillageHead:
A pleasant scene

BTW

My guy experienced police brutality!

Naija don tire him!

He is considering migration like me!

Between UK and Canada, which country has the best prospect for someone between 35 - 45 years of age.

I prefer Canada
Re: Snow Capped Akampka Mountains And Mount Cameroon Visible From Calabar (photos) by BBBmall25: 6:27am On Oct 19, 2020
Eteka1:
This can be clearly visible from Akai Efa, Good luck Jonathan bypass axis.
Da Edi didie, Obio Efik Etie didie?
Re: Snow Capped Akampka Mountains And Mount Cameroon Visible From Calabar (photos) by sirblend: 6:41am On Oct 19, 2020
DirectPosting:
We say there must be an end to police brutality.

#EndSARS!

To all the NYSC prospective corps members in this struggle, do not forget to check my profile for your NYSC direct posting and relocation needs.

Not only police brutality.
End to corruption
End to lack of jobs
End to lack of electricity
End to inadequate health care
End to bad governance
Re: Snow Capped Akampka Mountains And Mount Cameroon Visible From Calabar (photos) by segebase(m): 6:49am On Oct 19, 2020
Ogun b praise
Re: Snow Capped Akampka Mountains And Mount Cameroon Visible From Calabar (photos) by toprealman: 6:51am On Oct 19, 2020
AlhajiNatty:
Wonders in Calabar. Though most Nigerians are yet to fully tap into the tourist side of it.
how many Cross rivers indigenes have visited Obodu cattle ranch? Tourism is all about coordinated planning not noise making or audio packaging.
Make the place accessible and attractive.
I will give you a typical example.... let government build a railway to run from the heart of Calabar to Obudu. They will breakaway from Nigeria in 3 years due to excessive cash inflow
#EndCluessness please!

3 Likes

Re: Snow Capped Akampka Mountains And Mount Cameroon Visible From Calabar (photos) by toprealman: 6:53am On Oct 19, 2020
Op I kept zooming to see the snow but instead I saw Okon and Imabong inside the bush. I just don't like invading people's privacy, young man be careful.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snow Capped Akampka Mountains And Mount Cameroon Visible From Calabar (photos) by christopher123(m): 6:56am On Oct 19, 2020
that is no snow capped that is clouds.... these are normal phenomenon... around okigwe side early in the morning you get to see hills like this

but the scenery is amazing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snow Capped Akampka Mountains And Mount Cameroon Visible From Calabar (photos) by zudozz: 7:02am On Oct 19, 2020
Na all this part of Nigeria wey Obasanjo n Gowon them give Cameron to spite Biafra...
Re: Snow Capped Akampka Mountains And Mount Cameroon Visible From Calabar (photos) by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 19, 2020
At what point in akai efa? At the akai efa primary school side or on top of Jonathan flyover bridge?
Eteka1:
This can be clearly visible from Akai Efa, Good luck Jonathan bypass axis.
Re: Snow Capped Akampka Mountains And Mount Cameroon Visible From Calabar (photos) by VillageHead: 7:16am On Oct 19, 2020
Sammy07:

Depends on his aims.

He wants to work and make money
Re: Snow Capped Akampka Mountains And Mount Cameroon Visible From Calabar (photos) by MrBONE2(m): 7:17am On Oct 19, 2020
SapphirePRINCEX:
This is just wow, no wonder they say Calabar is the Garden of Eden stated in the holy book..

Meanwhile let's End Sars first before we begin the tourism.
Emmmma praying to great one of KiVu Land not to make any Forbiden fruits avalaible in the garden,otherwise that will make the end of Bonebeings

And finaly all Lastclala pets#SNAKES# should be banned from the Garden undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snow Capped Akampka Mountains And Mount Cameroon Visible From Calabar (photos) by otokx(m): 7:22am On Oct 19, 2020
Cross River has great tourist potentials but the road access is very bad.

1 Like

Re: Snow Capped Akampka Mountains And Mount Cameroon Visible From Calabar (photos) by kay29000(m): 7:23am On Oct 19, 2020
Simplecity:
Does snow capped have a new meaning ....cause i aint seeing no snow cap.....and one admin jusy carry am stone inside fp....Nairaland is phuked undecided

Lol
Re: Snow Capped Akampka Mountains And Mount Cameroon Visible From Calabar (photos) by Sammy07: 7:24am On Oct 19, 2020
VillageHead:

He wants to work and make money

Canada. kiss
Re: Snow Capped Akampka Mountains And Mount Cameroon Visible From Calabar (photos) by ElValiente(m): 7:30am On Oct 19, 2020
AlhajiNatty:
Wonders in Calabar. Though most Nigerians are yet to fully tap into the tourist side of it.

Going there soon for my vacation. Omo this country is blessed. See greens everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Snow Capped Akampka Mountains And Mount Cameroon Visible From Calabar (photos) by eddyslim(m): 7:33am On Oct 19, 2020
anochuko01:

If only it was closer to Lagos and Abuja. That's the only disadvantage.
What do you mean by that?
Re: Snow Capped Akampka Mountains And Mount Cameroon Visible From Calabar (photos) by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 19, 2020
I hope there are no more Cannibals in that region.
Re: Snow Capped Akampka Mountains And Mount Cameroon Visible From Calabar (photos) by chatinent: 7:44am On Oct 19, 2020
kiss
Re: Snow Capped Akampka Mountains And Mount Cameroon Visible From Calabar (photos) by Eyaba(m): 7:53am On Oct 19, 2020
I love that City call Calabar
Re: Snow Capped Akampka Mountains And Mount Cameroon Visible From Calabar (photos) by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 19, 2020
sirblend:

Not only police brutality.
End to corruption
End to lack of jobs
End to lack of electricity
End to inadequate health care
End to bad governance
fair demands
Re: Snow Capped Akampka Mountains And Mount Cameroon Visible From Calabar (photos) by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 19, 2020
Those are foggy mountains Op snow caps are different from fog.. see a snow capped mountain below

#EndSarsNow
#EndPoliceBrutality
#EndBadGovernance
#EndOppression
#EndCorruptPublicOfficeHolders
#EndSenatorsAllowances
#NoPoliticiansAllowed
#RevolutionNow
#ByAnyMeansNecessary

1 Like

Re: Snow Capped Akampka Mountains And Mount Cameroon Visible From Calabar (photos) by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 7:58am On Oct 19, 2020
MrBONE2:

Emmmma praying to great one of KiVu Land not to make any Forbiden fruits avalaible in the garden,otherwise that will make the end of Bonebeings

And finaly all Lastclala pets#SNAKES# should be banned from the Garden undecided
grin
Re: Snow Capped Akampka Mountains And Mount Cameroon Visible From Calabar (photos) by Nyanabo(m): 8:01am On Oct 19, 2020
Simplecity:
Does snow capped have a new meaning ....cause i aint seeing no snow cap.....and one admin jusy carry am stone inside fp....Nairaland is phuked undecided

Trust me I thought I needed lens.. Thank God my eyes are okay. Or is it that both are eyes aint working well ? please some prove up wrong.
Re: Snow Capped Akampka Mountains And Mount Cameroon Visible From Calabar (photos) by Nyanabo(m): 8:03am On Oct 19, 2020
IVORY2009:

I actually love Calabar girls wink
I heard they can chop meat ! if you know you know grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Texas Man Dancing On Top Of A Moving Truck Dies After Hitting Overpass (Photos) / Lady Trapped Under A Container That Fell On Her In Lagos (Graphic Pics) / Man Survives After His Car Ran Under A Truck In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.