Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,420 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

EndSARS: Mr. President Has Spoken And He Means Every Word - Laolu Akande - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Mr. President Has Spoken And He Means Every Word - Laolu Akande (31572 Views)

Tinubu: When Atiku Says "Walahi Talahi", He Means "Na Lie I Lie" (Video) / Buhari Appointment Of Charles Soludo Makes Me Believe He Means Well For Nigeria / Right Of Reply To Pendulum Open Letter To The Vp By Laolu Akande (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Mr. President Has Spoken And He Means Every Word - Laolu Akande by Golan007: 7:53am On Oct 19, 2020
obi2eze:
I don't know why these people keep lying. Which Mr President is that? Why can't he do a live press interview just as Trump, Boris and Trudeau do? Why can't he physically come out and address the protesters? There is definitely no President. This grand conspiracy and scam will soon be revealed.

Which live press conference did Trump do for BLM?
Re: EndSARS: Mr. President Has Spoken And He Means Every Word - Laolu Akande by Golan007: 7:53am On Oct 19, 2020
obi2eze:

Shut up! You're the OP yet you want to pretend that you don't know anything about the lies and scam being perpetrated by this incompetent government?

Your name says it all.
Re: EndSARS: Mr. President Has Spoken And He Means Every Word - Laolu Akande by IjebuWarrior: 7:54am On Oct 19, 2020
okefrancis:
Mr president has spoken and clear the air about the #EndSARS and let's believe in his word, I'm quite sure that he will take a proper steps and listen to the masses plight

A V.I.P spot at Yaba-left has been reserved for you, Sir! cool
Re: EndSARS: Mr. President Has Spoken And He Means Every Word - Laolu Akande by Donspicey: 7:54am On Oct 19, 2020
But why is the so called President afraid of addressing the protesters live or having a live Broadcast??...

Cos na wetin we wan see gan gan b dat......

Moti soro soke oooooooooo

WE MOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#ENDBADGOVT..

Re: EndSARS: Mr. President Has Spoken And He Means Every Word - Laolu Akande by oluwasegun007(m): 7:55am On Oct 19, 2020
Yes he spoke from the book...
Re: EndSARS: Mr. President Has Spoken And He Means Every Word - Laolu Akande by TheRareGem1(f): 7:56am On Oct 19, 2020
Golan007:

Which live press conference did Trump do for BLM?

Allow the guy na. Let him continue to deceive himself.

Even their imposter Nnamdi Kalu is always on radio biafra, no live coverage where you will see his face. That one will now be deceiving and enslaving them.

This IPOB online nation sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Mr. President Has Spoken And He Means Every Word - Laolu Akande by tonyson010(m): 7:56am On Oct 19, 2020
obi2eze:
I don't know why these people keep lying. Which Mr President is that? Why can't he do a live press interview just as Trump, Boris and Trudeau do? Why can't he physically come out and address the protesters? There is definitely no President. This grand conspiracy and scam will soon be revealed.

A president that is always releasing video speech. The man better come out and talk .
Who did Nigerians offend to be punished by this sort of rubbish ??
Re: EndSARS: Mr. President Has Spoken And He Means Every Word - Laolu Akande by emkz: 7:57am On Oct 19, 2020
Where is Femi Adesina and Garba Shehu?

It's not that after Buhari's tenure lapses and they are no longer in the illusion of paradise called Ado Rock, they'd start asking for development. They are there now, they had better advise Buhari.

So far, the only thinking person in the Presidential cabinet is the vice-president.
Re: EndSARS: Mr. President Has Spoken And He Means Every Word - Laolu Akande by PrincessJr(f): 7:59am On Oct 19, 2020
nairalandankrah:
Why always PRE RECORDED BROADCAST!!!
No live broadcast nothing!!
You know he commits blunder a lot. So the embarrassing parts need to be edited over and over again before the press crew comes up with all these average performance broadcasts by the president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Mr. President Has Spoken And He Means Every Word - Laolu Akande by Donspicey: 7:59am On Oct 19, 2020
Toks2008:

My anger with the youths right now is thst they kept carrying endSARs placards when they should be asking for RESTRUCTING which is why the protest is now perceived to be excessive.

As for EndSars I believe that is done so let is specifically ask for what we want on the placards we are carrying..

#Restructuring
#increase in Police, Army...
#Edicational reform and so on..

Enough of this EndSars thing.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Mr. President Has Spoken And He Means Every Word - Laolu Akande by JudasNaCarrot: 8:00am On Oct 19, 2020
TheRareGem1:

There's a link there, click on it.

It's too early to be chasing clout. Monday morning for that matter
Shame on you for spewing that thrash.

Are you guys not tired of doing one particular thing.....Lying all the time?

Is there a president in this country....if there is then let him go live on national television. Let him also give a press conference addressing the issues at hand and also take questions and answer session. That is the way other leaders do, why must Buhari be different.

This man is daft and unfit to govern a vibrant and educated mostly Southerners.
Re: EndSARS: Mr. President Has Spoken And He Means Every Word - Laolu Akande by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 8:01am On Oct 19, 2020
the same thing they said in 2017
Re: EndSARS: Mr. President Has Spoken And He Means Every Word - Laolu Akande by mikywonder(m): 8:02am On Oct 19, 2020
If only we had a president
Re: EndSARS: Mr. President Has Spoken And He Means Every Word - Laolu Akande by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 19, 2020
ojokolax:
Coupled with the tweet released by VP Osinbajo last Friday, it's becoming quite clear that the government is truly committee to reforming the Nigerian police this time and ensuring that the victims and their families get justice.

Old script.... Then they should provide security protection for those peaceful protesters being stabbed to death at night...@least protect them until they start seeing changes then the protesters will go home naturally but NO....YOU WANT THEM TO GO HOME THEN STAY AT HOME AND BE SEEING THE CHANGES YOU'RE MAKING....MORE LIKE LOOTING BILLIONS OF NAIRA AND ELECTING A SEVEN MAN PANEL TO INVESTIGATE THE MONEY THAT IS MISSING IN YOUR OFFICE
Re: EndSARS: Mr. President Has Spoken And He Means Every Word - Laolu Akande by Toks2008(m): 8:03am On Oct 19, 2020
Donspicey:

No sir, what the government is still hearing is Police SARs so let us come out to specifically ask for those demands with the acronym and write them out plainly for the government and the world to see.
Re: EndSARS: Mr. President Has Spoken And He Means Every Word - Laolu Akande by Shooyie: 8:03am On Oct 19, 2020
Listen to the video and understand what's being said. Its all a process and it can't be rushed.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Mr. President Has Spoken And He Means Every Word - Laolu Akande by PrincessJr(f): 8:05am On Oct 19, 2020
humilitypays:
If Buhari is sincere, serious and mentally/physically healthy to still act as the President of Nigeria, then he should go to CBN HQ or anywhere the protesters are gathered in Abuja and address the protesting youths live and not sending some overzealous, corrupt government agents trying so hard to ensure their wealth pipeline called Nigeria is not cut off by the protesting youths!

Buhari should do a live broadcast and address these protesters live, stop doing pre-recording and edited address of the nation!

Buhari remains the worst President of any country in the world!

It is such a shame that some brain dead Nigerians are supporting such a failure to continue angry angry
Don’t be surprised the Man is unaware of the present happenings in Nigeria. Osinbajo has to brief baba reminding him every morning of the civil unrest but the next day he forgets!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Mr. President Has Spoken And He Means Every Word - Laolu Akande by IKUBABAYEYE001: 8:06am On Oct 19, 2020
The President have been very Sincere on this Subject. It's left for the IG, the Governors to do their Job as it's recommend by the decisions of the National Economic Council headed by the Vice President

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Mr. President Has Spoken And He Means Every Word - Laolu Akande by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 19, 2020
okefrancis:
Mr president has spoken and clear the air about the #EndSARS and let's believe in his word, I'm quite sure that he will take a proper steps and listen to the masses plight
Like he did one year ago ?

Re: EndSARS: Mr. President Has Spoken And He Means Every Word - Laolu Akande by TheRareGem1(f): 8:18am On Oct 19, 2020
emkz:
Where is Femi Adesina and Garba Shehu?

It's not that after Buhari's tenure lapses and they are no longer in the illusion of paradise called Ado Rock, they'd start asking for development. They are there now, they had better advise Buhari.

So far, the only thinking person in the Presidential cabinet is the vice-president.

Couldn't have agreed more on your last remark
Re: EndSARS: Mr. President Has Spoken And He Means Every Word - Laolu Akande by Donspicey: 8:19am On Oct 19, 2020
Toks2008:

No sir, what the government is still hearing is Police SARs so let us come out to specifically ask for those demands with the acronym and write them out plainly for the government and the world to see.

If you have been out protesting u will people with what u re asking for written on their placards....

You can also write wat you want on your own placard......thankssssss

Re: EndSARS: Mr. President Has Spoken And He Means Every Word - Laolu Akande by Chinexng(m): 8:22am On Oct 19, 2020
stZimli:
Visit my signature if you are into sports betting.
Criminals! Heartless people. U drive joy in defrauding ur fellow human being his hard earned money. There is nothing like fix match/game. I pity ur prey. U be arrested. Useless and jobless nonentity.
Re: EndSARS: Mr. President Has Spoken And He Means Every Word - Laolu Akande by Bellotelli: 8:23am On Oct 19, 2020
ALLOW PROPLE TO PROTEST PEACEFULLY. THE POLICE IS BUSY DISPERSING PEACEFUL PROTESTERS IN NYANYA. #ENDSARS #ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY
Re: EndSARS: Mr. President Has Spoken And He Means Every Word - Laolu Akande by lexy2014: 8:25am On Oct 19, 2020
okefrancis:

Look at d sequence above. How do u take steps b4 listening? By d way, buhari has been talking since eternity on how he will make nigeria better. Am sure u aware of how d price of food items are increasing? It shows that he actually took steps before listening. So u are right
Re: EndSARS: Mr. President Has Spoken And He Means Every Word - Laolu Akande by colossus91(m): 8:26am On Oct 19, 2020
All these buhari social media zombies that cant even construct a proper English sentence.....May God punish you as you continue supporting mediocrity and may thunder remove ya teeth.....600 years for you and guess what if you no suffer the 600 years it will be rolled over to those that follow you!! #EndsarsNow #EndBadGovernance!!
Re: EndSARS: Mr. President Has Spoken And He Means Every Word - Laolu Akande by HAccord: 8:27am On Oct 19, 2020
okefrancis:

Sharrap there, you paid sycophant and rotten zombie!
Re: EndSARS: Mr. President Has Spoken And He Means Every Word - Laolu Akande by anonymous1759(m): 8:30am On Oct 19, 2020
okefrancis:

Corruption is the root of Nigeria's problem not SARS we demand new constitution for the masses .
Re: EndSARS: Mr. President Has Spoken And He Means Every Word - Laolu Akande by Tzar(m): 8:33am On Oct 19, 2020
Unless Laolu is calling Mr. President a liar, he also meant every UFULFILLED word he has been spewing since 2015. Bogus words like 'I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody'.
Laolu. the 'Soro Soke' generation is light years wiser than the 'Off the Mic' generation. They know a liar when they see one.
Re: EndSARS: Mr. President Has Spoken And He Means Every Word - Laolu Akande by Tzar(m): 8:34am On Oct 19, 2020
He also meant every UFULFILLED word he has been spewing since 2015. Bogus words like 'I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody'.
okefrancis:
Re: EndSARS: Mr. President Has Spoken And He Means Every Word - Laolu Akande by TheRareGem1(f): 8:35am On Oct 19, 2020
colossus91:
All these buhari social media zombies that cant even construct a proper English sentence.....May God punish you as you continue supporting mediocrity and may thunder remove ya teeth.....600 years for you and guess what if you no suffer the 600 years it will be rolled over to those that follow you!! #EndsarsNow #EndBadGovernance!!

Re: EndSARS: Mr. President Has Spoken And He Means Every Word - Laolu Akande by Dickson178(m): 8:42am On Oct 19, 2020
tongue ,this fucking country called nigge_ria or nigeria has come to and end.
Re: EndSARS: Mr. President Has Spoken And He Means Every Word - Laolu Akande by jessedaflow: 8:46am On Oct 19, 2020
Spoken where? On tv? We have a president that we cannot even see, just doing pre-recorded broadcast up and down...#endsars#whereisthepresident#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Abacha Stole Billions In Truckloads - Enrico Monfrini (BBC) / Caption Governor Wike In This Picture / Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.