Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

EndSARS: Mr. President Has Spoken And He Means Every Word - Laolu Akande - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Mr. President Has Spoken And He Means Every Word - Laolu Akande (31598 Views)

Tinubu: When Atiku Says "Walahi Talahi", He Means "Na Lie I Lie" (Video) / Buhari Appointment Of Charles Soludo Makes Me Believe He Means Well For Nigeria / Right Of Reply To Pendulum Open Letter To The Vp By Laolu Akande (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Mr. President Has Spoken And He Means Every Word - Laolu Akande by profmnuhu(m): 8:46am On Oct 19, 2020
We really pray so
Re: EndSARS: Mr. President Has Spoken And He Means Every Word - Laolu Akande by Joyce95: 8:47am On Oct 19, 2020
I think we should give the government sometime,
Let see what will happen, but I'm very the government is doing their best to make things happen
Re: EndSARS: Mr. President Has Spoken And He Means Every Word - Laolu Akande by Naturopathic: 8:49am On Oct 19, 2020
I have trust in what Mr President said and he will do something
Re: EndSARS: Mr. President Has Spoken And He Means Every Word - Laolu Akande by slowice(m): 9:06am On Oct 19, 2020
Government that didn't take their own campaign promises seriously...... Can't trust them with my future and that of my unborn children..... We want to see action not words
Re: EndSARS: Mr. President Has Spoken And He Means Every Word - Laolu Akande by Worksunlimited: 9:10am On Oct 19, 2020
okefrancis:
Mr president has spoken and clear the air about the #EndSARS and let's believe in his word, I'm quite sure that he will take a proper steps and listen to the masses plight

You are very very very very stewpid to believe that liar emeritus

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Mr. President Has Spoken And He Means Every Word - Laolu Akande by AFONJACOW(m): 9:17am On Oct 19, 2020
Just tell me one thing the president has said before and he fulfilled it He said dollars will equal to Naira, fuel will be 20 naira, 24hrs steady power supply, he even promise he will be in Borno to end Boko Haram has he kept to any of these promises No... My people if you back down now it's going to be worst than this, it's either now or never, iyooooooo cartels fire on, no backing out, #EndBuhariNow should be the hashtag

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Mr. President Has Spoken And He Means Every Word - Laolu Akande by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:22am On Oct 19, 2020
Before, We had his word and now, we know what it's worth.
Rubbish!!! His words are rubbish!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Mr. President Has Spoken And He Means Every Word - Laolu Akande by Ihumezvin85(m): 9:37am On Oct 19, 2020
Jibril in BuharI forms, if you really mean your words, then #Resign..

#EndNigeriaNow
Re: EndSARS: Mr. President Has Spoken And He Means Every Word - Laolu Akande by Dickson178(m): 10:01am On Oct 19, 2020
Soro soke
Re: EndSARS: Mr. President Has Spoken And He Means Every Word - Laolu Akande by Xzellentgraphic: 10:03am On Oct 19, 2020
Wetin he talk.....

#RestructureNigeriaNow
Re: EndSARS: Mr. President Has Spoken And He Means Every Word - Laolu Akande by BigBizzy(m): 10:19am On Oct 19, 2020
Spoken to who na?
Re: EndSARS: Mr. President Has Spoken And He Means Every Word - Laolu Akande by ada9ja(f): 10:47am On Oct 19, 2020
obi2eze:
I don't know why these people keep lying. Which Mr President is that? Why can't he do a live press interview just as Trump, Boris and Trudeau do? Why can't he physically come out and address the protesters? There is definitely no President. This grand conspiracy and scam will soon be revealed.

Trumb did live interview based on convid19 yet the country lost souls more.....Boris did the same thing, country lost both souls and sport (business) and so on so forth....the most important thing is action not how you intend to carry it out....when a soul was lost due to police in US...billions all over the world shared the ñews..but ours in Nigeria is yet to gain international recognition, because of the way u re reasoning now...don't compare stupidity with foolishness
Re: EndSARS: Mr. President Has Spoken And He Means Every Word - Laolu Akande by weslay: 10:57am On Oct 19, 2020
It's really sad that people expect overnight solution to a problem that has lasted decades.

Reforms take time. Police brutality did not start with Buhari.
Re: EndSARS: Mr. President Has Spoken And He Means Every Word - Laolu Akande by chaloskyx: 1:23pm On Oct 19, 2020
how about the part of restructure over bloated salaries of office holders waste of funds and resources......i know he would keep quiet on that let me tell you all if we fail to achive this now i would give up on Nigeria and leave this country thats destined for failure and oppression by the northern elite
Re: EndSARS: Mr. President Has Spoken And He Means Every Word - Laolu Akande by opribo(m): 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2020
It's too late to speak now, something just have to shift ground and right now even if it means laying down our lives for our beloved country we are prepared to do so. This is our country and no other place so we must fight those destrying the nation to a standstill.
Re: EndSARS: Mr. President Has Spoken And He Means Every Word - Laolu Akande by peacenow: 4:06pm On Oct 19, 2020
This video posted is called deepfake. Nigerians are being foolled that President Buhari is the one speaking. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Present president live. Nigerians please watch how deepfake is made and how I think president Buhari is not the one addressing the nation

Please, Watch from start to finish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLoI9hAX9dw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YpoYvhVmDw
Re: EndSARS: Mr. President Has Spoken And He Means Every Word - Laolu Akande by peacenow: 4:26pm On Oct 19, 2020
This is Deepfakes of Buhari This not Buhari ooooooooooooooooooooo
Watch this video from start to finish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLoI9hAX9dw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race / Fake INEC Official Arrested In Famgbe, Bayelsa By The Police (Photo) / President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.