Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja (56101 Views)

'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead / Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra / Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by hammerP: 8:09am On Oct 19, 2020
uuzba:

Hitler that killed 7 million people was a black man abi?

HITLER DID DAT BECAUSE GERMANY AT THE TIME WAS A WORLD POWER.

WHEN HAS NIGERIA EVER BEEN A WORLD POWER?

YET OUR BROTHER GOWON IS NUMBER 10 ON THE WORLD DEADLIEST DICTATOR AND MURDEROUS REGIME OF ALL TIME.

NUMBER 10!

GIVE BLACK PEOPLE NUCLEAR WEAPON AND SEE THEM DESTROY THEMSELVES AND ANYBODY THAT GET CLOSE.

BLACK PEOPLE ARE EVIL.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/moslive/article-2091670/Hitler-Stalin-The-murderous-regimes-world.html

https://www.herald.ng/yakubu-gowon-makes-global-list-evil-dictators-time/

10. Yakubu Gowon (1.1 million deaths)

It starts as many sad stories do with precious beautiful oil. It had been found in the Niger delta where tensions were already high between the Eastern region (led by Ojukwu) and the rest of the country (governed by Yakubu). A dummy agreement was signed between them called the “Aburi Accord”, but it meant nothing to either leader.

Yakubu started to put pressure on the region and tested how much sway he had in the area versus Ojukwu. Well, Ojukwu being no slouch declared secession from the rest of Nigeria and became the “Republic of Biafra”. This began a war that caused the deaths of 100,000 soldiers, and much worse, a blockade on the region which starved 1 million civilians.

MIND YOU, THE NUMBER OF DEATHS IS WAY MORE THAN THE CONSERVATIVE ESTIMATE OF 1MILLION.

IT IS BETWEEN 3 TO 5 MILLION.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by PrinceMajestic: 8:09am On Oct 19, 2020
Rest In Strength Oniovo.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:10am On Oct 19, 2020
ATEAMS:
There is a time in every man’s education when he arrives at the conviction that envy is ignorance; that imitation is suicide; that he must take himself for better, for worse, as his portion; that though the wide universe is full of good, no kernel of nourishing corn can come to him but through his toil bestowed on that plot of ground which is given to him to till. The power which resides in him is new in nature, and none but he knows what that is which he can do, nor does he know until he has tried.

Please where is this... i mean d pic...

1 Like

Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by Akanaz(m): 8:11am On Oct 19, 2020
Damn! This is so disheartening! But why was he left to himself?
Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 19, 2020
A FAILED SYSTEM. YOUR DEATH WILL NEVER GO IN VAIN. THE SAME MISCREANTS THEY REFUSED TO EDUCATE AND ARE OPPRESSING THEIR LIVES HAVE TAKING YOU BUT ONE DAY WHEN ALL THIS IS OVER WE WILL KNEEL AND REMEMBER YOU. REST ON
Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by mamaafrik(m): 8:13am On Oct 19, 2020
IamPlato:
If una no give una sef brain.... You will continue to mourn... Is that what you want

There is a better way not this shit
what better ways ,uncle??
Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by Bellotelli: 8:13am On Oct 19, 2020
This is so disheartening... May his soul never rest until there is Justice in the Land cry
Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by Samchimezie(m): 8:13am On Oct 19, 2020
The Risk Of Protesting! Rip.....

1 Like

Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 19, 2020
Esseite:

Endsars is just the cover... the underlining ideologies encompasses every aspect of the current Nigerian predicament... its deeper than just endsars.. I know you know.

That's my point have you been to twitter lately?

Do you follow the news?

YOU GOVERNMENT WILL TURN THIS #ENDSARS IN A WAY THAT they have met your demand by ending SARS and you're asking for another thing again and the news media will spine it around the world that endsars has been met and another people has hijacked the protest into demanding another thing but if the demands are made open in this early stage....then you won't have any problem....because I undertand Nigeria system and how conny they can be and the main stream medias will back them
Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by jimter44(m): 8:14am On Oct 19, 2020
Rest in peace. Our grandfathers refused to sacrifice so that we will live a comfortable life. We the present generation must sacrifice for the seek of our children. Some youths have been tearing their certificates of recent. The children of aristocratic ruling class are attending American and British universities and come back get jobs in NNPC, CBN, FIRS, DPR, NBET etc. The children of the less privileged go to universities in Nigeria and spent 7 years for a 4 year course. They graduate and get jobs as npower beneficiaries with 30k and ask to go home after 2 years. Some graduate as fighting to public works jobs for 20k for 3 months. These things must stop.
Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by zinodizt: 8:15am On Oct 19, 2020
You are a fool tho
calabardick:

That's what I said on Facebook and some idiots were bashing me.
This protest is useless. He died for nothing, nothing said about him will bring him back to life, the lose and pains is on the family.

I refuse to die like a fool.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by gunners160(m): 8:16am On Oct 19, 2020
and that idiot called Sega link was typing rubbish thinking if he backed down the whole thing will end. Shmm we are going no where
Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by hammerP: 8:17am On Oct 19, 2020
uuzba:

Hitler that killed 7 million people was a black man abi?

IT IS ALMOST A CENTURY NOW THAT WHITE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN MOVING WITH NUCLEAR POWER, THE WORLD IS NOT DESTROYED.

THEY HAVE NEVER USED IT ON EACH OTHER BEFORE.

JUST GIVE BLACK PEOPLE NUCLEAR WEAPON IF U WANT TO KNOW HOW EVIL THEY ARE AND SEE THEM DESTROY THEMSELVES.
Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by Felicity1070(m): 8:18am On Oct 19, 2020
D thing shock me o. Rip to onome
This country is really bleeped

muchex:
Some1 was stabbed and needed immediate medical attention; some persons were busy videoing. misplaced priorities. RIP
Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by anonymous1759(m): 8:21am On Oct 19, 2020
IamPlato:
If una no give una sef brain.... You will continue to mourn... Is that what you want

Dumb plato
Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by Annie001: 8:22am On Oct 19, 2020
ruggedmallaam:
To me oo,it's high time we stopped this protest because it has taken another dimension.More over, the government has never been this serious,let's trust them for the very last time and see whether they will heed to our cries
If onome is your family member will yoh be saying this thrash
What we demanded for wouldn't take any serious government more than two days to implement
If you dont know what to say just shut up

1 Like

Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by Nmezor(f): 8:22am On Oct 19, 2020
Rip to him...He should HV gotten help immediately now...wat a country we live in
Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 19, 2020
ezenwajosh:

That's my point have you been to twitter lately?

Do you follow the news?

YOU GOVERNMENT WILL TURN THIS #ENDSARS IN A WAY THAT they have met your demand by ending SARS and you're asking for another thing again and the news media will spine it around the world that endsars has been met and another people has hijacked the protest into demanding another thing but if the demands are made open in this early stage....then you won't have any problem....because I undertand Nigeria system and how conny they can be and the main stream medias will back them

The Govt knows what the people want, they know its beyond sars, the hashtags are multiple, if the Govt wants the protest to end today and this minute, it knows what to do... it's as simple as sacking over 200 alledged corrupt heads which sends a strong signal to the bottom, thereby giving a new lease of trust to the Govt. they are only testing our resolve. The mainstream media would be the last to be pro Govt in this campaign, the people make the media, a media without clout is no different from you and me.

Trust me.. they are scared of sending the police and the army, because if the people loose fear and the security turmcoat... it is finished.
Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by Sunnycliff(m): 8:23am On Oct 19, 2020
IamPlato:
the country cannot be restructured in one day.

Do you want to die for nothing?

Movement without a plan, just protesting... The government cannot sit and watch you tell them what to do... You guys don't understand how these things work... No be so

Are we better than the dead?
Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by slimcassi(m): 8:23am On Oct 19, 2020
Wherever those thugs are, they shall know no peace for the innocent lives they've taken.

May his soul and the souls of all the departed rest in peace. Amen

Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by Bluffly: 8:24am On Oct 19, 2020
It is same police criminals that are sending those thugs except if someone devilish has a score to settle with him and uses the opportunity or maybe the devilish politicians who are out to gain from the blood of Nigerians
Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by Neddstark: 8:24am On Oct 19, 2020
cynthia9:
Rest in peace

We will get to the end of this struggle
Nothing will stop us. We will never backdown
Endsars
Put an end to the huge allowance of our senators and house of representatives members

For any youth yet to participate in this protest
Please join. No matter how busy you are just look for a day to participate.
We should stop being a coward.
600 hundred years of suffering for any youth not taking part in this protest
Upper sakponba road in Benin city is locked already this morning.

Everyone has a choice. cursing people who dont want to key in makes you no better than the beasts in government.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by AkuOlisa: 8:25am On Oct 19, 2020
People are out there sacrificing their lives for a better Nigeria but some frustrated foolsls are on Nairaland fighting tribal and regional wars.

I the kind of tribalistic comments we read every minute on this forum I pity anyone that will sacrifice their lives for nigeria.

Rip onome.
Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by juniorstar(m): 8:26am On Oct 19, 2020
abeg let profile and trail these hungry thugs killing innocent protesters, these guys to not deserve to be tried in court, dey need to be burnt on a stake!
Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by Titanic6: 8:27am On Oct 19, 2020
If this thugs are actually political, the Government are only adding insult to injury. When a volcanoe wants to erupt, can you stop it from erupting? The Government are only making things worse for themselves if they attempt to silence the volcanic demands of our youths.

The Titanic Revolution has only just begun......
Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by Neddstark: 8:28am On Oct 19, 2020
muchex:
Some1 was stabbed and needed immediate medical attention; some persons were busy videoing. misplaced priorities. RIP

Sad. Though he was trying to get to a safe place. Damn he must have been in pains losing a lot of blood.
Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 19, 2020
Esseite:

The Govt knows what the people want, they know its beyond sars, the hashtags are multiple, if the Govt wants the protest to end today and this minute, it knows what to do... it's as simple as sacking over 200 alledged corrupt heads which sends a strong signal to the bottom, thereby giving a new lease of trust to the Govt. they are only testing our resolve. The mainstream media would be the last to be pro Govt in this campaign, the people make the media, a media without clout is no different from you and me.

Trust me.. they are scared of sending the police and the army, because if the people loose fear and the security turmcoat... it is finished.
alright
Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by Teejay13(m): 8:41am On Oct 19, 2020
Innocent lives going everyday

Yet our so called president is not saying anything

However, we are not backing down any soon until our demands are met

#EndSARS #Endinsecurity once and for all!
Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by dontbothermuch: 8:43am On Oct 19, 2020
Rest in peace Anthony
Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by Asianjollof007: 8:45am On Oct 19, 2020
IamPlato:

When is the right time to protest against bad governance? Some people go dey reason like cow.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 19, 2020
And people were busy videoing his last moment, why didn't they rush him to the hospital? they even left him to walk alone without assisting him. No stand by medical provisions for things like this. He could have been saved if they did the right thing by rushing him down to the hospital with great care.
I am hurt, l feel he wasn't supposed to die but God knows the best.
Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by MoxxxxO123(m): 8:48am On Oct 19, 2020
The people sponsoring the attacks and the thugs used in attacking peaceful protesters will suffer everlasting pain,shame, disgrace and ultimately death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts / Island Of Sin •untold Story Of Tarkwa Bay Lagos Nigeria / Missing Chukwunonso John Chukwujekwu Found Dead In Bauchi Hotel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.