Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja (56069 Views)

'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead / Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra / Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by FRANNN: 8:49am On Oct 19, 2020
IamPlato:
If una no give una sef brain.... You will continue to mourn... Is that what you want

There is a better way not this shit
What is the "better way" then? Tell me.
Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:50am On Oct 19, 2020
He will only be remembered for not being remembered... Died wrongfully

No 1 Safety rules says your life first
Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by jessedaflow: 8:55am On Oct 19, 2020
Nigerian-government thugs again. Rip broda.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by Theophinio(m): 8:58am On Oct 19, 2020
RIP LEGEND
You are a True Hero for life

1 Like

Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by IamPlato(m): 9:05am On Oct 19, 2020
Sunnycliff:

Are we better than the dead?
The dead is better than you na
Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by IamPlato(m): 9:07am On Oct 19, 2020
wilfred84:

You are not Plato, you are a fool. The Plato I read about was not a coward and he didn't reason the way you reason.
You only know plato, I understood Plato... There is a difference between us
Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by ejighikemeuwa: 9:07am On Oct 19, 2020
ruggedmallaam:
To me oo,it's high time we stopped this protest because it has taken another dimension.More over, the government has never been this serious,let's trust them for the very last time and see whether they will heed to our cries
have you been paid to stop the protest?

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by IamPlato(m): 9:09am On Oct 19, 2020
lanocfoods:

What better way? I really want toknow
You all are blindly by celebrity motivated movement...

I have a better way but I can't say it online because it's powerful and must not be in the open.

If I motivate that plan openly I could get killed and it would be foiled by the government...

Peace bro
Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by tot(f): 9:10am On Oct 19, 2020
This guy that died is a better man than Buhari or Adamu can ever be in this lifetime or the next. Their blood is on his head.
Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by IamPlato(m): 9:12am On Oct 19, 2020
Tiyi:

U are funny ooooo... Is this first time we are being promised?
when is restructuring scheduled to begin?
abi no be Nigeria u dey live?
You don't schedule restructuring... It is a process...

You can see that you all have no idea how this works
Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by tonguengineer(m): 9:13am On Oct 19, 2020
ruggedmallaam:
To me oo,it's high time we stopped this protest because it has taken another dimension.More over, the government has never been this serious,let's trust them for the very last time and see whether they will heed to our cries
Oga that one no be talk abeg
Which government u wan trust

1 Like

Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by DexterousOne(m): 9:13am On Oct 19, 2020
ruggedmallaam:

Concrete action and results from the government is what will quell this protests
Nothing more
Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by IamPlato(m): 9:13am On Oct 19, 2020
calabardick:

That's what I said on Facebook and some idiots were bashing me.
This protest is useless. He died for nothing, nothing said about him will bring him back to life, the lose and pains is on the family.

I refuse to die like a fool.
They are blinded by hate and motivated by the rich
Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by IamPlato(m): 9:14am On Oct 19, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
God bless you..

I know they will come for you in their numbers but you have stated it as it is. This madness needs to stop. We can't continue to lose the lives of our loved ones
They won't listen

1 Like

Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by IamPlato(m): 9:14am On Oct 19, 2020
Esseite:

What is the better way?

I have a better way but I can't say it online because it's powerful and must not be in the open.

If I motivate that plan openly I could get killed and it would be foiled by the government...

Peace bro
Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by IamPlato(m): 9:16am On Oct 19, 2020
merieam16:
like wat ooh...elenu gborò
You ladies have done very little in this country only leeching yourselves to yahoo boys...

There Is a better waY to win and still keep your life
Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by IamPlato(m): 9:16am On Oct 19, 2020
mamaafrik:
what better ways ,uncle??

Peace bro
Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by IamPlato(m): 9:17am On Oct 19, 2020
anonymous1759:

Dumb plato
I never said I had sense
Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by IamPlato(m): 9:17am On Oct 19, 2020
FRANNN:

What is the "better way" then? Tell me.

Peace bro
Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by Nicoswit(m): 9:22am On Oct 19, 2020
What baffles me is that neither the youths nor the government is serious about finding the person behind the thugs
Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by Vulcan24(m): 9:27am On Oct 19, 2020
ICC must arrest some ppl
Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by uuzba(m): 9:36am On Oct 19, 2020
hammerP:

IT IS ALMOST A CENTURY NOW THAT WHITE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN MOVING WITH NUCLEAR POWER, THE WORLD IS NOT DESTROYED.

THEY HAVE NEVER USED IT ON EACH OTHER BEFORE.

JUST GIVE BLACK PEOPLE NUCLEAR WEAPON IF U WANT TO KNOW HOW EVIL THEY ARE AND SEE THEM DESTROY THEMSELVES.
Is that so?
Who gave white people their own nuclear weapons?
Is it not their demonic mind that created it?

Black people don't have nuclear weapon because we don't think harshly like white people.

Somebody idea of peace is carrying about the most devastating weapon the world can imagine? And you are ok with that?
America dropped atom bomb on Japan, shey they are all black people abi?
The global warming we have in this world is caused by who? Black people abi?
All the old electronic junks and chemicals dumped on Africa and into the sea is done by who? Black people abi?
Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by harmony75: 9:36am On Oct 19, 2020
great soldier rest in peace ���
Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by sylve11: 9:38am On Oct 19, 2020
splmosixx:
This people killing us shouldn't think we are fools...If this killing continue,we would have no choice than to face you back...

To before warned is to before harmed...

them never know. eyes go soon turn them. cool

1 Like

Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by tillaman(m): 9:39am On Oct 19, 2020
Am in tears!!
Rest well Tony of Kubwa
Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by sylve11: 9:42am On Oct 19, 2020
Sunnycliff:
Your death bro, kindled a greater passion in me.. The protest is just starting.

Since thuggery is the tool the politicians want to use against us, we will tell them there's a resilient spirit in the heart of the youths

loud it bro. cool
Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by Gbemini(m): 9:59am On Oct 19, 2020
IamPlato:
If una no give una sef brain.... You will continue to mourn... Is that what you want

The government still living the best of life, you are only suffering yourself and Nigerians

When you want to kill somebody do you slit your throat and expect the other person to die?

Today buhari is celebrating gowon's birthday

Yesterday they awarded themselves heroes award.

Continue disrupting the average Nigerians until they rise against you.

Since you have refused to see the better way then take your war to buhari door step
Those mind those idiots wasting thier life's because of this fucking country ....nobody fight govt and win ,they have been protesting for long and they didn't want to back down until half of dem looses thier life's ...hiss

1 Like

Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by KingWarri: 10:00am On Oct 19, 2020
splmosixx:
This people killing us shouldn't think we are fools...If this killing continue,we would have no choice than to face you back...

To before warned is to before harmed...

kill them before they kill you... we more than them...

#EndSwat
#EndPoliceBrutality
#EndTribalism
#EndNepotism
#EndBadGovernment
#BuhariResign
#GiveUsGoodRoads
#GiveUsGoodEducation
#GiveUsElectricity

This is our demands....

1 Like

Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by Starzo: 10:06am On Oct 19, 2020
There's some sense in this sha
IamPlato:

The government still living the best of life, you are only suffering yourself and Nigerians

When you want to kill somebody do you slit your throat and expect the other person to die?

Today buhari is celebrating gowon's birthday

Yesterday they awarded themselves heroes award.

Continue disrupting the average Nigerians until they rise against you.

Since you have refused to see the better way then take your war to buhari door step
Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by IamPlato(m): 10:14am On Oct 19, 2020
Gbemini:
Those mind those idiots wasting thier life's because of this fucking country ....nobody fight govt and win ,they have been protesting for long and they didn't want to back down until half of dem looses thier life's ...hiss
they Are Protesting without A Plan Or Understanding Of politics.

They Dont Know The Weaknesses of The Nigerian government, how Do You Fight An Enemy You Have No Advantage over, I Do Not Just Know Their Weakness but I Know How To Take Advantage Of It.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Robbers In Rivers Kill SARS Official, Police Sergeant & Army Captain (Graphic / 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet / Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.