Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,726 members, 7,955,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:12 PM

Moment A Lecturer, Dr Ferry Gberegbe Was Killed By SARS In 2019 (VIDEO) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Moment A Lecturer, Dr Ferry Gberegbe Was Killed By SARS In 2019 (VIDEO) (1031 Views)

Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Front Of Lagos Court. Photos / Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video / Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment A Lecturer, Dr Ferry Gberegbe Was Killed By SARS In 2019 (VIDEO) by Cerveau(f): 7:45am On Oct 19, 2020
How a lecturer, Dr Ferry Gberegbe an unarmed civilian was killed in Khana LGA by men of SARS, led by the then OC of SARS in Rivers State, Akin Fakorede on the 10th of March 2019.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aq_VbD4a9rs

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CGc_K2Zl4FS/?igshid=kl4xl9z7xcfa

Cc: lalasticala Seun mydd44

Re: Moment A Lecturer, Dr Ferry Gberegbe Was Killed By SARS In 2019 (VIDEO) by YoonSung30: 7:51am On Oct 19, 2020
Chai! I wish I have superpowers
Re: Moment A Lecturer, Dr Ferry Gberegbe Was Killed By SARS In 2019 (VIDEO) by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 19, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

Rest in peace to those who die, as a result of those wicked people call SARS.

Your death can never go in vain, we will protest till we experience change.

1 Like

Re: Moment A Lecturer, Dr Ferry Gberegbe Was Killed By SARS In 2019 (VIDEO) by daddytime(m): 7:58am On Oct 19, 2020
Let's make #EndSARS a catalyst and a precursor to ending the original SARS below
S- Smelly
A- And
R- Rotten
S- System
#ENDBADGOVERNANCE
Re: Moment A Lecturer, Dr Ferry Gberegbe Was Killed By SARS In 2019 (VIDEO) by Macphenson: 8:00am On Oct 19, 2020
Front page please.

SARS is nothing but state assasins.
Re: Moment A Lecturer, Dr Ferry Gberegbe Was Killed By SARS In 2019 (VIDEO) by Seniorwriter(m): 8:09am On Oct 19, 2020
This should naturally be on front page to allow for more probe ..

@Miind44
@Lala

However @OP try and post this on twitter & copy proactive #EndSars parishioners or broadcasters like Aproko Doctor

In all We Moooooove!

#EndPoliceBrutality

@Seniorwriter
Re: Moment A Lecturer, Dr Ferry Gberegbe Was Killed By SARS In 2019 (VIDEO) by NoshakingGod(f): 8:15am On Oct 19, 2020
#EndSARS
#EndPoliceBrutality
Re: Moment A Lecturer, Dr Ferry Gberegbe Was Killed By SARS In 2019 (VIDEO) by Itohanmiwa: 8:15am On Oct 19, 2020
embarassed embarassed
Re: Moment A Lecturer, Dr Ferry Gberegbe Was Killed By SARS In 2019 (VIDEO) by Cerveau(f): 8:16am On Oct 19, 2020
Seniorwriter:
This should naturally be on front page to allow for more probe ..

@Miind44
@Lala

However @OP try and post this on twitter & copy proactive #EndSars parishioners or broadcasters like Aproko Doctor

In all We Moooooove!

#EndPoliceBrutality

@Seniorwriter
will do sir
Re: Moment A Lecturer, Dr Ferry Gberegbe Was Killed By SARS In 2019 (VIDEO) by hisgrace090: 8:38am On Oct 19, 2020
this guys are in no way qialified to join any security outfits.
Re: Moment A Lecturer, Dr Ferry Gberegbe Was Killed By SARS In 2019 (VIDEO) by Jabioro: 8:42am On Oct 19, 2020
The wicked world..
Re: Moment A Lecturer, Dr Ferry Gberegbe Was Killed By SARS In 2019 (VIDEO) by prince2pac(m): 9:26am On Oct 19, 2020
embarassed embarassed

What do you expect from an ex convict.. shooting sporadically at unarmed people..

#endsars
#restructureordisintegrate
#wedeservebetter

✊✊✊
Re: Moment A Lecturer, Dr Ferry Gberegbe Was Killed By SARS In 2019 (VIDEO) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:35am On Oct 19, 2020
I don’t know why ... Lala cannot create a page for
Endsars with growing list of victims.

Abeg no Make anonymous come try your line oh.. because you are either with us,or against us.

Abeg reset everything wey snake don carry go.
Re: Moment A Lecturer, Dr Ferry Gberegbe Was Killed By SARS In 2019 (VIDEO) by Jakumo(m): 10:31am On Oct 19, 2020
Police brutality is a terrible fact of life in America, and in Nigeria, among many other nations. That said, it is foolhardy to dare a man with a rifle, to shoot. If one can be wise enough to comply with the orders of an armed robber, in order to live and later narrate the near-death experience, why then, would anyone stand in front of an armed policeman, screaming at him to shoot ?

Injustice can only be protested by the living, and not by the dead. I would rather live to a ripe old age, as a person who recognized and respected the destructive power of a gun, especially in the wrong hands, than die in pain as a hero, who tried in vain to intimidate an armed person who may, or may not have been drunk or high on any number of conscience-erasing drugs.

As a person who has been robbed several times by armed Nigerian policemen, I have no regrets about playing the docile victim, and handing over the money as ordered, because if I had chosen the path of confrontation in ANY of those memorable instances, I may well have discovered too late, that such a path led straight to the graveyard.

Even a trained, battle-hardened soldier, fully understands that just as there is a time to launch attacks, there is also a time to hide, or execute a tactical retreat, in order to live long enough to partake of future battles. Over many years as a recreational hunter, I have seen the devastation that a single bullet can inflict on flesh and bone, and perhaps it is that experience, that makes me respect without question, the power of the gun.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Grief In Omoku As Local Vigilante Members (OSPAC) Is Reportedly Beheaded / Egyptian Chef Arrested After Making Cupcakes With Penis Decorations / Lagos Police Command Arrests Ogun Teenage Cultists, Armed Robbers in hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.