Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:46 AM

Pay Attention - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pay Attention (2682 Views)

Always pay attention (hilarious pics) / This Is What Happens When You Don't Pay Attention In Physics Class / Always Pay Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pay Attention by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2011
Due to a power outage, only one paramedic responded to the call.
The house was very dark so the paramedic asked Kathleen, a 3 year old girl to hold a flashlight high over her mommy so he could see while he helped deliver the baby.

Very diligently Kathleen did as she was asked.
Her mom pushed and pushed and after a little while, Conner was born.
The paramedic lifted him by his little feet and patted him on his bottom, and Conner began to cry.

The paramedic then thanked Kathleen for her help and asked the wide-eyed 3 year old what she thought about what she had just witnessed.

Kathleen quickly responded “He shouldn’t have crawled in there in the first place . . . spank his ass again!!”
Re: Pay Attention by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 16, 2011
conversation between madam and maid;

madam: mfong, I have reason to suspect that my husband is having an affair with his secretary

mfong : I don't believe it! You are just saying that to make me jealous!
Re: Pay Attention by Arcani: 3:15pm On Mar 16, 2011
hehe
Re: Pay Attention by shakara4u(m): 3:53pm On Mar 16, 2011
lmao

wahala dey

(1) (2) (Reply)

Milk! / Abeg Make Una See This Man Wan Commit Suicide. / Hahahahahahaha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.