Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Which Business Are You Planning To Go Into, But There Is No Money? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Are You Planning To Go Into, But There Is No Money? (2230 Views)

Smart Investors In Business Are Needed Urgently / How To Start An Online Store With No Money And Make Profit / What Business Are You Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Business Are You Planning To Go Into, But There Is No Money? by dotunibrahim7(m): 11:06am On Oct 25, 2020
Poultry farming
Re: Which Business Are You Planning To Go Into, But There Is No Money? by GOCEO: 12:32pm On Oct 25, 2020
Production of drug it requires huge capital but Man have to dream work and believe.
Re: Which Business Are You Planning To Go Into, But There Is No Money? by GOCEO: 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
Amusement park in my residential town will make alot of money becox I av noticed the pple here love flexing and chilling alot.expecially during religious celebration and occasions from gatefee money to services that will be provided inside omo na much millions for anybody.
Re: Which Business Are You Planning To Go Into, But There Is No Money? by GideonG(m): 8:20pm On Oct 26, 2020
Immediately buying fast moving agricultural produce from the north and selling it in the south to generate weekly return on investment nearly 50-100%.

I am in Gombe, one of the lucrative is beans from here to Port Harcourt + others
Re: Which Business Are You Planning To Go Into, But There Is No Money? by hairbyuj(f): 8:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
GideonG:
Immediately buying fast moving agricultural produce from the north and selling it in the south to generate weekly return on investment nearly 50-100%.

I am in Gombe, one of the lucrative is beans from here to Port Harcourt + others

Good idea. Am looking at rice though
Re: Which Business Are You Planning To Go Into, But There Is No Money? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 29, 2020
GideonG:

it's nice but it needs enough capital.
Re: Which Business Are You Planning To Go Into, But There Is No Money? by flotwz(m): 9:16am On Apr 26, 2021
Boss please can I be your apprentice. I want to learn about app building. Thanks
Pk01:

@ilegend
#meedon
#joe clef

boss been a student I learned how to build small apps and publish to play store ..I learned the ropes but the $25 one time payment publishers fee na in I no get..and no one will help publish ur app for free.. thanks
Re: Which Business Are You Planning To Go Into, But There Is No Money? by lookyzy: 12:40am On Aug 18, 2021
Buka in a busy location[/quote]
Re: Which Business Are You Planning To Go Into, But There Is No Money? by lookyzy: 12:42am On Aug 18, 2021
Boss please can I be your apprentice. I want to learn about app building. Thanks[/quote]ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Receive Alert Of 6,000,000.00 (six Million Naira) / Shoprite Prices, Not Lowest Prices / Acm Gold In Nigera. What Is Your Insight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.