Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) (58280 Views)

Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police / Lady Kidnapped & Raped In Enugu, Paid N2m Ransom, 2 Others Killed / EndSARS: 3 Protesters Feared Dead In Ogbomoso After Attack On Soun’s Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) by supercase1(m): 11:54am On Oct 20, 2020
Kobicove:

If you were a policeman would you go there and risk getting lynched...in case you don't know policemen are human beings like you and I and they also have dependants who will suffer if they die untimely undecided
I swear news about this protests now gives me sensless nights.with those escaped prisoners on rampage,Edo and Nigeria should expect more rapes,killings,and robbery.i expected the police to be heavily loaded with tear has at their stations,common teargas police nor get.now see as criminals don hijack protests
Re: EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) by bishopjoe02(m): 11:55am On Oct 20, 2020
BigBrother9ja:
EndSARS is the trigger... REVOLUTION IS THE GOAL.
No country achieve revulotion via protest or violence, this will only get innocent people killed, if you want revolution, all these youth protesting should choose a candidate and vote for the person

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) by maasoap(m): 11:57am On Oct 20, 2020
lexy2014:

When did protesters and youths sack d police? Did "the senseless youth, opposition leaders and almost all celebrities Say no to police, say yes to criminals?"

Trust me, the moment all these people I mentioned realise where we're heading to, they will stop giving their supports one by one. To them before, it was carnival. Now, they will begin to perceive anarchy and chaos
Re: EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) by lexy2014: 11:59am On Oct 20, 2020
maasoap:

Trust me, the moment all these people I mentioned realise where we're heading to, they will stop giving their supports one by one. To them before, it was carnival. Now, they will begin to perceive anarchy and chaos

U didn't answer my questions:

When did protesters and youths sack d police? Did "the senseless youth, opposition leaders and almost all celebrities Say no to police, say yes to criminals?"
Re: EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) by maasoap(m): 12:00pm On Oct 20, 2020
supercase1:

I swear news about this protests now gives me sensless nights.with those escaped prisoners on rampage,Edo and Nigeria should expect more rapes,killings,and robbery. i expected the police to be heavily loaded with tear has at their stations,common teargas police nor get.now see as criminals don hijack protests

I expressed my fear the moment it was no longer about #Endsars, we were called paid agents, cowards and so on.
Re: EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) by onatisi(m): 12:01pm On Oct 20, 2020
the same question many are asking that who is behind all these protest? where are the funds coming from ? i know you are a very very intelligent political columnist on this nairaland and i know u wont also believe that all the funds been spent was actually donated by citizens as we are been told .
lexy2014:

Let me ask u a question. Pls who is behind attacks on protesters?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) by lexy2014: 12:05pm On Oct 20, 2020
onatisi:
the same question many are asking that who is behind all these protest? where are the funds coming from ? i know you are a very very intelligent political columnist on this nairaland and i know u wont also believe that all the funds been spent was actually donated by citizens as we are been told .

U haven't answered my question Oga. Pls who is behind attacks on protesters?
Re: EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) by maasoap(m): 12:07pm On Oct 20, 2020
lexy2014:

U didn't answer my questions:

I saw your question, I just realised that there was nothing to answer about it. If police were to resist or confront the protesters based on the number of police stations, police officers, prisons that have been attacked, what do you think the casualty figure could have been by now?
All these security agents are instructed to avoid confrontation as much as possible. What was the alternative than to leave their job undone?
You should have seen the connection without being told.
Security details of Governor Oyetola of Osun state could have killed many protesters on that day if not for the fact that they were under the strict order to avoid killings.
Re: EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) by onatisi(m): 12:09pm On Oct 20, 2020
you are the one
lexy2014:

U haven't answered my question Oga. Pls who is behind attacks on protesters?
Re: EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) by lexy2014: 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2020
maasoap:

I saw your question, I just realised that there was nothing to answer about it. If police were to resist or confront the protesters based on the number of police stations, police officers, prisons that have been attacked, what do you think the casualty figure could have been by now?
All these security agents are instructed to avoid confrontation as much as possible. What was the alternative than to leave their job undone?
You should have seen the connection without being told.
Security details of Governor Oyetola of Osun state could have killed many protesters on that day if not for the fact that they were under the strict order to avoid killings.

I didn't ask u all these u are saying. I asked u d questions I asked based on d claims u made in a previous post, hence I quoted u verbatim:

Re: EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) by lexy2014: 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2020
onatisi:
you are the one

Really? How is that? Can u prove it?
Re: EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) by maasoap(m): 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2020
lexy2014:

I didn't ask u all these u are saying. I asked u d questions I asked based on d claims u made in a previous post, hence I quoted u verbatim:

You are repeating the same thing, over and over. They sacked them when they started attacking them and their stations unless you wanted to tell me that didn't happen
Re: EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) by lexy2014: 12:24pm On Oct 20, 2020
maasoap:

You are repeating the same thing, over and over. They sacked them when they started attacking them and their stations unless you wanted to tell me that didn't happen

That's for question 1. As a rebuttal, was it d protesters that were attacking police & burning their stations?

Question 2 which u avoided: Did "the senseless youth, opposition leaders and almost all celebrities Say no to police, say yes to criminals?"
Re: EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) by nonhuman(m): 12:27pm On Oct 20, 2020
The protest should stop already
Re: EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) by tonididdy(m): 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2020
Itz well
Re: EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) by Maski87: 12:46pm On Oct 20, 2020
Most of these freed prisoners have not seen Woman nyash for 10years,trouble dey o
Re: EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) by BigBrother9ja: 12:47pm On Oct 20, 2020
[s]
DonCandido:

It will all end in TEARS...
[/s]
Nonsense
Re: EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) by DonCandido(f): 12:57pm On Oct 20, 2020
BigBrother9ja:
[s][/s]
Nonsense

Shut up. It is time for the SILENT MAJORITY to be heard and show direction.
Re: EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) by healthbing(f): 1:01pm On Oct 20, 2020
This is getting out of control..
The live many people are now in danger
Especially women and children..
Because may rapist,kidnappers,arm robbers..have escaped from prison..
This no longer a protest..it's now violent
God protect the girl-child
Re: EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) by Kudejo: 1:39pm On Oct 20, 2020
Nobody sent them to protest, if you are in Edo and you are still protesting even after everything that has happened then you are on your own
Re: EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) by DonCandido(f): 1:40pm On Oct 20, 2020
BigBrother9ja:
[s][/s]
Nonsense

TRASH
Re: EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) by Kudejo: 1:42pm On Oct 20, 2020
BigBrother9ja:
EndSARS is the trigger... REVOLUTION IS THE GOAL.

I think you need to go and ask the people living in Syria/Libya what happened when they tried to start their own revolution and if thing are better for them now
Re: EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) by BigBrother9ja: 2:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
Kudejo:

I think you need to go and ask the people living in Syria/Libya what happened when they tried to start their own revolution and if thing are better for them now
You should also go and ask people in UAE, Ireland etc too before you continue saying nonsense,
Re: EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) by ekerintee: 2:59pm On Oct 20, 2020
If somebody rape somebody ,who you go report to ? Thief Rob you ? Who you go call ? Police ? Who go track stolen phone for people way they protest and burn police station ?this thugs are looking for money ,so they will do anything now with nobody to stop them,no police ,no soldier .

quote author=positivevibez post=95120210]Make dem track the culprits by the stolen phone[/quote]
Re: EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) by Earnonline7: 8:31pm On Oct 20, 2020
Hoodlums are out there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Four Men Found Dead Inside A Well In Delta State (Graphic Photos) / Christmas Cow Kills Former Youth President In Bayelsa (Photos) / Wife Of Kidnapper And Sister In-law To Notorious Gang Leader Arrested. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.