Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

ICAN Success Begins With Accumulating Small Winnings - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ICAN Success Begins With Accumulating Small Winnings (112 Views)

3 Easy Ways To Create And Nurture Your ICAN Success Reading Habit... / Latest ACA In Town Says Your ICAN Success Testimony Is The Next... / My Ican Success Story---godfrey Ebimobowei (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ICAN Success Begins With Accumulating Small Winnings by planetpgold(m): 9:39am On Oct 19, 2020
Timothy Here Again,

The week has just started and a lot has ready happened during the weekend and for the past 10 days which G.W.F Hegel will tag as "dialectical realism."

On Saturday, as I was driving to the office, I met huge traffic. The traffic was very discouraging and completely an uncalculated one. Like I always say that you don't have control over the seasons or weather likewise, I don't have control over the traffic.

So, I had to put on my phone and connect it to the car via Bluetooth so that I won't waste my time over something I don't have control over and focus on what I have control.

During the process of listening, I got an insight into why do students fail in their exams. Failure in the exams is as a result of little things or neglects. Failure to study daily, failure to go through a topic until you understand it thoroughly, procrastinate at practising past questions and answers, failure to do whatever it takes to pass your exams. Failure to plan your busy schedule and get the solution that you need to pass your exams like your Simplified and Comprehensive Lecture Videos.

So, if you want to perform excellently in December exams, get started by overcoming those little failures which always accumulate and result in exam failure. That is, start accumulating and recording the small winnings. The decision or choice is Yours to make.

Want to pass your November Diet exams, get your Simplified and Comprehensive ICAN Lecture Videos immediately and stop procrastinating. Call or Chat Admin on 08082366372,08090820787, 08106989785, 08055828090, 08085835127
Or

Click on the below link

https://ican.platinumgoldsolutions.com

To decide and be successful in your exams.

Dedicated to Your ICAN Exam Success,
Tim Jibodu, FCA

PlatinumGold 360 Solutions... Your Online, Offline ICAN Lectures Center in Nigeria With World Wide Service Delivery & Highest Passing Rate At One Sitting, Even If You Have Failed Before or Just Starting.

(1) (Reply)

. / 4 Time Management Tips For This Exam Period (part 2) / 1Z0-1072 Exam Dumps 2020 Blackfriday Coupon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.