Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,240 members, 7,953,908 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:42 AM

Latest ACA In Town Says Your ICAN Success Testimony Is The Next... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Latest ACA In Town Says Your ICAN Success Testimony Is The Next... (355 Views)

Dunamis Fake Testimony: NDU Law Faculty Exam Paper Mimics Case / ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record / My Ican Success Story---godfrey Ebimobowei (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest ACA In Town Says Your ICAN Success Testimony Is The Next... by planetpgold(m): 6:08pm On Jan 25, 2022
Timothy Here Again,

Rejoice with others so that they can rejoice with you. This is because what goes around comes around; everything in nature is linked and interconnected.

Yesterday, I received this well-appreciated piece of testimonial from one of our Planet PGOLD members who passed his exams last diet. His name is Balogun Ayodele and his testimonial goes thus;

"I registered for ICAN Examination in May 2017 precisely at the skills level where I passed all the Skills papers in that diet then proceeded to the professional level in November, 2018 diet where I wrote all the 5 papers.

I passed all four papers except for Advanced Taxation. Initially, I felt the next Diet will just be easy for me to scale through until I used the whole of 2019, 2020 and Partly 2021 to write the same Advanced Taxation.

I got frustrated with the exams as a result I had to call one of my friends in Abuja whom we started the exams in 2017 but he is now qualified despite his crazy schedule.

He recommended PlatinumGold 360 Solutions Videos to me and I should get the Videos immediately then follow everything on the Videos, Assignments and Telegram Class too.

On the faithful Saturday of that week, I went to their office at Opebi and got the Videos because I wanted to get started immediately.

An unfortunate event happened; my internet banking was not going so I couldn't make payment. As a result, I requested to see the manager, explain the ordeal to him.

He gave the instruction that the Video should be installed on my system on trust. In fact, it was the evening of the following day that I was able to do the transfer.

With confidence and faith, Mr Timothy said that we should exhibit, I went into the exam hall with the confidence that IT IS DONE. When the result came out on January 15th 2022, I passed my Advanced Taxation.

Without delay or procrastination, I had to show my gratitude by putting a call through and expressing my appreciation and gratitude.

PlatinumGold 360 Solutions you guys are the best, I really appreciate all your effort in ensuring that I qualify. God will bless all your effort." Balogun Ayodele, the latest ACA in town.

I'm sure your ICAN Success Testimony is next...

That is not all, click on the link below to see some of our students who passed their exams in the ICAN November 2021 Diet.

https://ican.platinumgoldsolutions.com/icantestimonials

Want to pass your exams in May whether you have written the exams before or you are just starting? Get your Simplified and Comprehensive Lecture Videos ➕ Q&A. Call or Chat Admin on 08082366372, 08090820787,

Or click on the below link

https://ican.platinumgoldsolutions.com

Dedicated to Your ICAN Exam Success,
Tim Jibodu, FCA

*PlatinumGold 360 Solutions...* Your online, offline ICAN ACCREDITED Lecture Videos That Help ICAN Students Pass Their ICAN Exams Faster, Easier & Cheaper @ One Sitting, Even If You Have Failed Before or Just Starting

Available in: *Android *Desktop *Downloadable Versions*, for: -ICAN -ATS -CITN -CIS -CIPM

Re: Latest ACA In Town Says Your ICAN Success Testimony Is The Next... by BEINGAMAJU: 5:02pm On Feb 24, 2022
Afternoon guys, my name is bukola amaju siola am an ACA pls what and what should i know about ACCA am really interested in it

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Jamb Postpones Utme Registration (see Date) / Is It Possible To Do Masters In UK With 2.50 / GUYS!! If School Does Not Work Out, What Is Your Backup Plan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.