Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Eyo Effiom Ita: Lawyers To Boycott Swearing In Of Cross River Acting Chief Judge - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eyo Effiom Ita: Lawyers To Boycott Swearing In Of Cross River Acting Chief Judge (24287 Views)

Buhari Reportedly Appoints Maj. Gen Haanatu As Acting Chief Of Army Staff / Cross River Acting CJ Withdraws 29 Protesting Magistrates From Sitting In Court / Justice John Tsoho Sworn-In As Acting Chief Judge Of The Federal High Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eyo Effiom Ita: Lawyers To Boycott Swearing In Of Cross River Acting Chief Judge by Ajibade123(m): 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2020
all this won't make us #endsars protest

Do you wish to work or study in countries like
Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Dubai, Germany,
Cyprus, Malaysia, Turkey check my signature for my
contact
Re: Eyo Effiom Ita: Lawyers To Boycott Swearing In Of Cross River Acting Chief Judge by Sonoyom(m): 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2020
Ayade is a complete failure.
Re: Eyo Effiom Ita: Lawyers To Boycott Swearing In Of Cross River Acting Chief Judge by NarutUzumaki7th: 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2020
#EndSARS
Re: Eyo Effiom Ita: Lawyers To Boycott Swearing In Of Cross River Acting Chief Judge by mrkings84(m): 1:41pm On Oct 19, 2020
End SARS,
End police brutality

MY CONCERN IS
THE LARGE CROWD OF YOUTHS GATHERING ALL OTHER THE COUNTRY FROM EARLY LAST WEEK TILL TODAY FOR THIS PROTESTS, IT ACTUALLY TELL OF THE HIGH VOLUME OF JOBLESSNESS.

THINGS REALLY NEED TO CHANGE!!

THIS GOVERNMENT NEED TO BE CHANGED!!!
Re: Eyo Effiom Ita: Lawyers To Boycott Swearing In Of Cross River Acting Chief Judge by Jecey751(m): 1:48pm On Oct 19, 2020
We Nigerians Matters Our Government don't know how Life is important to them neither the Citizens #Corruption has been our first #priority Please we come in peace for the protests
Re: Eyo Effiom Ita: Lawyers To Boycott Swearing In Of Cross River Acting Chief Judge by EdoPrince93(m): 1:50pm On Oct 19, 2020
Meanwhile that dead vulture griller will perish along with his daddy Buhari wherever he is!
Re: Eyo Effiom Ita: Lawyers To Boycott Swearing In Of Cross River Acting Chief Judge by Okpotud(m): 1:51pm On Oct 19, 2020
The good people of Yala LGA of Cross River State are protesting against the bad road the area...

Re: Eyo Effiom Ita: Lawyers To Boycott Swearing In Of Cross River Acting Chief Judge by mascot87(m): 1:51pm On Oct 19, 2020
Hello folks. Please I'll be brief about this. My mum was one of the client of an insurance company. ( I will protect them for now). However, she passed on some couple of months back. The family have now started processing her benefits from the insurance company since August and all the documents they were asked to provide have been provided. However, till now the insurance company have refused to pay. They keep promising that they would pay but that has not been the case. At the moment, they have stopped picking our calls and responding to our messages. I am planning to go to there office again at ikoyi tomorrow. What do you guys advice I do because I am very pissed now. Seems those guys are scammers after all. But I need advice before I make this people trend for the wrong reasons on Twitter
Re: Eyo Effiom Ita: Lawyers To Boycott Swearing In Of Cross River Acting Chief Judge by faoogoke(m): 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2020
I am amazed at the actions of these supposedly learned people

They should seek redress in the law court now!

Pursue the matter to the supreme court.
Re: Eyo Effiom Ita: Lawyers To Boycott Swearing In Of Cross River Acting Chief Judge by Omezif(m): 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2020
Good move, it's unlawful to seek third term in office.

1 Like

Re: Eyo Effiom Ita: Lawyers To Boycott Swearing In Of Cross River Acting Chief Judge by midnighter1(f): 2:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
life goes on
Re: Eyo Effiom Ita: Lawyers To Boycott Swearing In Of Cross River Acting Chief Judge by Dansuqi: 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
Okpotud:
The good people of Yala LGA of Cross River State are protesting against the bad road the area...

Yala vote Barr Joe agi
Re: Eyo Effiom Ita: Lawyers To Boycott Swearing In Of Cross River Acting Chief Judge by Dansuqi: 2:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
fergie001:
Very weak NJC......try this nonsense with Fmr CJN, Aloma Mukhtar

What should the njc do? Is it by force for the assembly to confirm a nominee? They are either to accept or reject and since rejected, the njc should recommend another
Re: Eyo Effiom Ita: Lawyers To Boycott Swearing In Of Cross River Acting Chief Judge by Babinski: 2:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
One of the main problem of this country is that people in power just do as they like regardless of the law or policies and there are no penalties or consequences. The Judiciary is expected to be independent. NJC has made a recommendation that the Governor is expected to simply follow but it is clear he has an agenda. There should be penalties for trying to undermine another independent arm of Government!
Re: Eyo Effiom Ita: Lawyers To Boycott Swearing In Of Cross River Acting Chief Judge by blacknp(m): 2:23pm On Oct 19, 2020
Ajibade123:
all this won't make us #endsars protest

Do you wish to work or study in countries like
Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Dubai, Germany,
Cyprus, Malaysia, Turkey check my signature for my
contact
You won’t end sars but you are ready to procure visas for people to leave Nigeria? Why haven’t you processed a visa for yourself? 419.
Re: Eyo Effiom Ita: Lawyers To Boycott Swearing In Of Cross River Acting Chief Judge by blacknp(m): 2:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
Babinski:
One of the main problem of this country is that people in power just do as they like regardless of the law or policies and there are no penalties or consequences. The Judiciary is expected to be independent. NJC has made a recommendation that the Governor is expected to simply follow but it is clear he has an agenda. There should be penalties for trying to undermine another independent arm of Government!
Tomorrow they will say it is Buhari that caused the judicial gridlock in Cross Rivers State.
Re: Eyo Effiom Ita: Lawyers To Boycott Swearing In Of Cross River Acting Chief Judge by sulasa07(m): 2:30pm On Oct 19, 2020
mide8989:
Protests upon protests. It is well.

If you are a sports bettor, check my sig for daily basketball tips.

One of your gambler siblings lost ₦5000000 yesterday.
Re: Eyo Effiom Ita: Lawyers To Boycott Swearing In Of Cross River Acting Chief Judge by fergie001: 2:33pm On Oct 19, 2020
Dansuqi:

What should the njc do? Is it by force for the assembly to confirm a nominee? They are either to accept or reject and since rejected, the njc should recommend another
Just Google Justices Obisike Orji & Gloria Oladoke....you will get the answer.
Re: Eyo Effiom Ita: Lawyers To Boycott Swearing In Of Cross River Acting Chief Judge by Blackking98(m): 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2020
Dansuqi:

grin
Should I say one day you'll be recommend,but then the screening committee or people who are to confirm u will reject u for one funny reason, and those that nominated u will nominate another person instead, amen, amen amen. grin
Re: Eyo Effiom Ita: Lawyers To Boycott Swearing In Of Cross River Acting Chief Judge by eddyslim(m): 3:06pm On Oct 19, 2020
Ayade, we dey watch you like vulture.
Re: Eyo Effiom Ita: Lawyers To Boycott Swearing In Of Cross River Acting Chief Judge by mide8989: 3:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
sulasa07:

One of your gambler siblings lost ₦5000000 yesterday.

No not me, check my telegram channel and you will see that we have won our last 6 games.

May be you lost address
Re: Eyo Effiom Ita: Lawyers To Boycott Swearing In Of Cross River Acting Chief Judge by Dansuqi: 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
fergie001:

Just Google Justices Obisike Orji & Gloria Oladoke....you will get the answer.

I dont need to goggle anything.we dont need to quote any law to show that the legislature has the power to accept or reject.if not,let the njc be swearing in judges at once
Re: Eyo Effiom Ita: Lawyers To Boycott Swearing In Of Cross River Acting Chief Judge by Dansuqi: 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
Blackking98:
grin
Should I say one day you'll be recommend,but then the screening committee or people who are to confirm u will reject u for one funny reason, and those that nominated u will nominate another person instead, amen, amen amen. grin

Don't personalize it.she has been rejected and it is final
Re: Eyo Effiom Ita: Lawyers To Boycott Swearing In Of Cross River Acting Chief Judge by fergie001: 3:32pm On Oct 19, 2020
Dansuqi:

I dont need to goggle anything.we dont need to quote any law to show that the legislature has the power to accept or reject.if not,let the njc be swearing in judges at once
I am not surprised......Fine
Re: Eyo Effiom Ita: Lawyers To Boycott Swearing In Of Cross River Acting Chief Judge by Dansuqi: 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
fergie001:

I am not surprised......Fine

You dont need to be.this is a simple thing.if the Senate does not have the power to reject,the law will not include them in the appointment process. Let us not drag this issue.the njc is not omnipotent and all knowing as you think.let them simply send someone else.this is a simple matter.
Re: Eyo Effiom Ita: Lawyers To Boycott Swearing In Of Cross River Acting Chief Judge by bizhop01: 4:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
Sonoyom:
Ayade is a complete failure.
Failure of what's?
Incase you don't understand, few months ago the governor openly said that appointing justice Ikpeme as a cross rivers state chief judge is great risk to his state, i believe he's knows better than you do.
This have nothing to do with tribe, because the governor had appoint people from Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo in his cabinet, even his state commission of works is from Akwa ibom state.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Our Personnel Didn’t Escape From Kuje Prison - DSS / Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack / 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.