Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Meet Mother Of Man Allegedly Killed And Quickly Buried - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet Mother Of Man Allegedly Killed And Quickly Buried (143 Views)

Python Killed And Sold In Ekiti (Photo, Video) / Python Killed And Cooked By University Of Abuja Students (Photos) / Meet Mother Of Nine Who Trained 5 Graduates With Proceeds From Her Roasted Yam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Mother Of Man Allegedly Killed And Quickly Buried by Joanne07: 10:48am On Oct 19, 2020
In an interview with Vanguard which has resurfaced on the internet, the mother of a 500 level student who was killed and buried by a DPO speaks up on her sons death.

Ekohotblog reported that CSP Carol Afegbai (Retired) mother to Nigerian actress, Lilian Afegbai was called out on social media based over the alleged murder of a 500L student of the University of Benin, Momodu Ibrahim.

The incident in question took place while Carol was still the Divisional Police Officer (DPO) in charge of Ogida Police Station.

In an Interview in 2013, Ibrahim Momodu’s mother, identified as Mrs Osas Momodu cried for justice during the said interview.

Speaking during the interview, Mrs Osas Momodu said, “ My son had not been passing the night outside.

So when I waited and he did not come back on Monday night, on Tuesday, I left for work. I came back and discovered that the food I kept for him was still there. 

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/10/19/meet-mother-of-man-allegedly-killed-and-quickly-buried-by-police-dpo-read-what-she-said/
Re: Meet Mother Of Man Allegedly Killed And Quickly Buried by YoonSung30: 10:52am On Oct 19, 2020
Wicked and Heartless people

(1) (Reply)

Know Simple Process Of Your Case By Female Advocate In Lahore Pakistan / MIDDLE EAST AFRICA ECONOMIC AND INVESTMENT FORUM (MEAEAIF) / Inec’s Acting Chairman Performs First Official Assignment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.