Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

EndSARS: Lagos Loses N234m To Tollgates’ Closure - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Lagos Loses N234m To Tollgates’ Closure (29116 Views)

New Tollgates' Fees: ₦200 For Cars, ₦500 For Trucks & Luxury Buses / FG To Introduce Tollgates On 12 Highways (full List) / Tollgates To Return As FG Grants Individuals Licence To Build, Maintain Highways (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Lagos Loses N234m To Tollgates’ Closure by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 19, 2020
Felix180:
10 Million daily, what have they been doing with the revenue generated? Daylight robbery.
Nothing other than use it to send their children abroad for studies while they lock up universities here.

It's now or never.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lagos Loses N234m To Tollgates’ Closure by Babaken(m): 7:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
They have never see any thing.
Re: EndSARS: Lagos Loses N234m To Tollgates’ Closure by Dansul: 7:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
#endsars
#badpoliticians
They must hear our voices. They want to instill fear so as to disband us and make us quiet like we used to. But enough is enough. We the youths are first asking to stay alive, and when that is achieved, we are coming for our corrupt leaders

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lagos Loses N234m To Tollgates’ Closure by Alexaonfleek: 7:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
Sobasojek:

What’s your business of tinubu pockets a whole state?
Yorubas ain’t complaining. So mind your business ok
I'm a lagosian so it's my business.
Toll gate revenue that should be used for something better in Lagos is being pocketed by Tinubu.
You better free yourself from your zombiesm.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Lagos Loses N234m To Tollgates’ Closure by Kudejo: 7:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
Lagos toll gate is Literally highway robbery

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lagos Loses N234m To Tollgates’ Closure by CodeTemplar: 7:14pm On Oct 19, 2020
That's just 2 weeks o.
Re: EndSARS: Lagos Loses N234m To Tollgates’ Closure by ud4u: 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2020
This is just the beginning
Re: EndSARS: Lagos Loses N234m To Tollgates’ Closure by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2020
Its Tinubu and his goons that lose not Lagos

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lagos Loses N234m To Tollgates’ Closure by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 19, 2020
Felix180:
10 Million daily, what have they been doing with the revenue generated? Daylight robbery.

Nothing other than use it to send their children abroad for studies while they lock up universities here.

It's now or never.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Lagos Loses N234m To Tollgates’ Closure by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
Sobasojek:

What’s your business of tinubu pockets a whole state?
Yorubas ain’t complaining. So mind your business ok

Slave that loves his chain spotted.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Lagos Loses N234m To Tollgates’ Closure by Sobasojek: 7:27pm On Oct 19, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
I'm a lagosian so it's my business.
Toll gate revenue that should be used for something better in Lagos is being pocketed by Tinubu.
You better free yourself from your zombiesm.
Are you mad? Which stupid lagosian.
Since you’re not yoruba, then you have no right to talk about tinubu embezzling money or not okay

So get that into your thick skull
Re: EndSARS: Lagos Loses N234m To Tollgates’ Closure by Sobasojek: 7:28pm On Oct 19, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

Slave that loves his chain spotted.
Ipob leave tinubu alone and go and clean the filth in aba
Re: EndSARS: Lagos Loses N234m To Tollgates’ Closure by hatakekakashi: 7:33pm On Oct 19, 2020
Sobasojek:

Agent of chaos. Stop inciting tribal war

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Lagos Loses N234m To Tollgates’ Closure by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 19, 2020
Sobasojek:

Tinubu groomed area boy don dey para.

Without the Igbos you too will run out of Lagos. Sensible yorubas know this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Lagos Loses N234m To Tollgates’ Closure by BigBashiru: 7:36pm On Oct 19, 2020
Felix180:

With that kind of revenue there should be helicopter patrol, street lights that always work, highway patrol security ppl that use bikes to enforce no one way; this group should be different from lasma

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Lagos Loses N234m To Tollgates’ Closure by unscripted(m): 7:36pm On Oct 19, 2020
nairavsdollars:
N234m is Chicken change where bullion Vans dey
and what have they being doing with the ones they have been making

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Lagos Loses N234m To Tollgates’ Closure by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 19, 2020
Legalcriminal:
So one ediot said Tinubu is the one behind the protest. Can someone be behind what will make him lose this much.

But wait #234m in 9 days chai Lagosians here don suffer

I know the slave called Tinubu will be urinating on his body right now that his lords are challenging him. The fear of Fulani masters is the beginning of wisdom for him. If one of the cabals tells him to forget about 2023 and surpport a Fulani herdsman, his reply will be "yes sir."

Tinubu - a very loyal Yoruba slave. A patriotic messenger of the born to rule Arewa.

Revolution is now!

#EndSWAT

#BuhariMustGo

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Lagos Loses N234m To Tollgates’ Closure by Nonstoprain: 7:42pm On Oct 19, 2020
I was there life and direct today, the blockage start from lekki roundabout

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lagos Loses N234m To Tollgates’ Closure by slimfit1(m): 7:43pm On Oct 19, 2020
Lagos or Tinubu?
Re: EndSARS: Lagos Loses N234m To Tollgates’ Closure by yomi1911: 7:43pm On Oct 19, 2020
Need a builder to help you construct your building? Don’t hesitate to call us. We are a team of builder and I will help you with your Architectural & Structural design, construct your house to the finishing stage. Your building construction project means everything to us

Call or WhatsApp 08161911763
Re: EndSARS: Lagos Loses N234m To Tollgates’ Closure by leokid866: 7:44pm On Oct 19, 2020
slimfit1:
Lagos or Tinubu?
Did Tinubu tell you he has lost money? What concern him in this now?
Re: EndSARS: Lagos Loses N234m To Tollgates’ Closure by slimfit1(m): 7:46pm On Oct 19, 2020
leokid866:

Did Tinubu tell you he has lost money? What concern him in this now?

Did I mention your fathers name?

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Lagos Loses N234m To Tollgates’ Closure by leokid866: 7:53pm On Oct 19, 2020
slimfit1:

Did I mention your fathers name?
You have mentioned the name of a Prominent Yoruba Figure....My Father or Not I will not see you insult my Elders.......
Re: EndSARS: Lagos Loses N234m To Tollgates’ Closure by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 19, 2020
Fcwilly:
Which Lagos state? Abi tifnubu don lose money, the Gate belongs to tifnubu
Re: EndSARS: Lagos Loses N234m To Tollgates’ Closure by cococandy(f): 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
What did they do what the money they have made in the past?
Re: EndSARS: Lagos Loses N234m To Tollgates’ Closure by Lazyuth: 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
freeborn02:

And I start asking myself, what have Lagos State government been doing with the money you have been making?

It's high time we start to begin to ask questions.
What is the (inflated) cost of constructing the roads and bridges that are tolled?

They need to account for us how much they've made so far.

If we calculate from January till date, the cost would be
Jan. - 31days
February - 28 days
March - 31 days
April - May - lockdown, of which tolls were still collected
June - 30days
July - 31 days
August - 31 days
September - 30 days
Total - 212 days

10 million x 212 = N2,120,000,000

Two billion, One hundred and twenty million naira only
Which is an estimated calculation

This government is a scam
We need the project cost and how much they have collected so far on tolls

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Lagos Loses N234m To Tollgates’ Closure by vhykeeytor(m): 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
that one na money...can it buy back the life of Kolade Johnson? #endsars
Re: EndSARS: Lagos Loses N234m To Tollgates’ Closure by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
imagin and some country as a hole hardly make this amount in a month ... still see Lagos condition?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lagos Loses N234m To Tollgates’ Closure by Sobasojek: 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
hatakekakashi:

Agent of chaos. Stop inciting tribal war
Ipob go and clean filth in aba
Re: EndSARS: Lagos Loses N234m To Tollgates’ Closure by Sobasojek: 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

Tinubu groomed area boy don dey para.

Without the Igbos you too will run out of Lagos. Sensible yorubas know this.
Why are we not running to backward south yeast with igbos?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lagos Loses N234m To Tollgates’ Closure by Yankee101: 8:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
No. Tinubu is losing income
Re: EndSARS: Lagos Loses N234m To Tollgates’ Closure by slimfit1(m): 8:21pm On Oct 19, 2020
leokid866:

You have mentioned the name of a Prominent Yoruba Figure....My Father or Not I will not see you insult my Elders.......

Yoruba people don't endorse a thief abeg don't deceive us here. He is not a Yoruba figure we know our own. He is an elder for his family and agberos surely he is not a Yoruba figure. Please for your safety don't say this where there is a real Yoruba faithful you could be killed for saying that he is a Yoruba figure.

We will listen to Obasanjo before we listen to him, Obasanjo still listens to we Yoruba and takes our side first then explain why we are wrong. Him he doesn't want to listen. He would rather listen to mola first before us.

He is not bold enough at the right time. A Yoruba lead wouldn't please other people to the top and disown his people.
The only Yoruba people he cares for is his family.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens / Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack / 'Northern Stakeholders Will Leave PDP If Wike Mistakenly Emerges As A Candidate'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.