Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack (29048 Views)

Insecurity: Govt Should Allow Nigerians To Buy AK-47 – Governor Radda / Profile Of Dikko Radda, Katsina Governor-Elect / APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by Gjrich(m): 6:17am On Dec 10, 2023
Katsina Governor joins military operation to rescue abducted civilian, foil bandits’ attack.

Katsina State Governor, Malam Dikko Umaru Radda, on Saturday, joined a combined team of security personnel and military troops to foil an attack on the residents of Zakka village in Safana Local Government Area.

During the joint operation, which Governor Radda witnessed, a 33-year-old man abducted by armed bandits was rescued, according to a statement by Ibrahim Kaula Mohammed.

Kaula Mohammed, who is the Chief Press Secretary, CPS, to Governor Radda, said his principal was in Safana local government on Saturday to flag off an empowerment programme sponsored by the Deputy Speaker of the Katsina State House of Assembly, when he received a distress security call of a planned attack on Zakka village by terrorists.

“After the intelligence report on the planned terrorist attack was revealed to Governor Radda around 1pm, he immediately called off his involvement in the colourful empowerment programme of the Katsina House of Assembly Deputy Speaker.

“Mr Governor and a few members of his entourage then joined a combined team of security personnel, comprising men of the Nigerian Police, Air Component of Operation Hadarin Daji, ground troops of the Nigerian Army, and personnel of the Community Watch Corps, to engage the terrorists at Zakka Forest before the criminals advanced to the hills.

“A 33-year-old man was bravely rescued by the gallant troops after a heavy gun battle with the terrorists, which lasted almost 30 minutes. The terrorists were fortunate to escape without suffering any casualties after their callous mission was thwarted.

“After repelling the bandits, Governor Radda directed that the abducted man rescued by troops be taken to the hospital for urgent treatment, as he was shot in the leg by the bandits,” he said.

A cross-section of people in the area interviewed expressed happiness over the quick response from the governor and hoped for its sustenance.

They said the action displayed by the governor has clearly demonstrated his unwavering commitment to fighting insecurity in the state.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/12/09/katsina-governor-joins-military-operation-to-rescue-abducted-civilian-foil-bandits-attack/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by spinna: 6:28am On Dec 10, 2023
Brave Governor..not like his predecessors who were appeasing the bandits

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by ResearchFocus: 6:37am On Dec 10, 2023
Scripted abduction, scripted rescue. waiting for him to lead military into Zambiza forest

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by Olayinka779: 6:38am On Dec 10, 2023
Following this thread
Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by specialmati(m): 6:38am On Dec 10, 2023
cool cool cool cool cool cool aright I think we have a responsible governor.bravo bravo terrorist over I repeat terrorist over.all terrorist should relocate to Gaza to collect some gift

4 Likes

Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by OkayDaddy: 6:38am On Dec 10, 2023
I like this

2 Likes

Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by Ezmans: 6:39am On Dec 10, 2023
Gjrich:
Katsina Governor joins military operation to rescue abducted civilian, foil bandits’ attack.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/12/09/katsina-governor-joins-military-operation-to-rescue-abducted-civilian-foil-bandits-attack/

Nigeria have turn to secret war front

1 Like

Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by Johnjanrt: 6:39am On Dec 10, 2023
cheesy
Praying the governor sustain this momentum.
Terrorists should have no hiding place wherever in Nigeria.
Happy Sunday people!

8 Likes

Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 6:40am On Dec 10, 2023
Nice one
Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by eliwa47(m): 6:40am On Dec 10, 2023
Good one

1 Like

Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by SlavaUkraini: 6:42am On Dec 10, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I commend the governor for his bravery. Peter Obi can never risk his life for any anambra citizen yet he wants to be president. May God punish Isreal for terrorizing Gaza. Amen sad

Shut up your Gutter Mouth 👄 ....

Na Peter Obi be your Mama problem ?

You are not a Christian.... You are a Bloody head Slammer and a Terrorist Sympathizer

Tell Thièfnubu and his Osama Bin Laden VP,
to risk their own life by leading troops into Sambisa forest and rescue abducted citizens....

When Chibok girls were abducted, why did the Osama Bin Laden VP fold his hands and never lead any operation for their rescue... ?

May God, Allah, Jehovah and Ogun, Punish Hamas and every Muslim that supported the massacre that Hamas unleashed on innocent civilians when they invaded Israeli towns and
villages this year.......... Amen

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by AntiChristian: 6:43am On Dec 10, 2023
Which kind ⏯️▶️ be this?

Sanwo Olu and other northern governors too should do same, enter the forest and kill IPOB!

I'm not talking about the SE governors at all!
Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by Authoreety: 6:44am On Dec 10, 2023
🤔
Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by Ballmer: 6:44am On Dec 10, 2023
Like that of Ipob fools

ResearchFocus:
Scripted abduction, scripted rescue. waiting for him to lead military into Zambiza forest

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by Bahamas95(m): 6:44am On Dec 10, 2023
Nigerian politicians can never deceive me.

10 Likes

Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by adecz: 6:45am On Dec 10, 2023
Rambo governor 😁😁😁

But I suspect the gunshot wounds
was delivered by our own troops.

And how come that with ground and
air components of our forces, no bandit
was killed❓❓

Trust the bloodthirsty Fulani bandits, they'll comeback to that village and deliver a heavier
toll once the troops leave..

2 Likes

Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by NFBI: 6:45am On Dec 10, 2023
Nice of him
Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by Buharidgeneral: 6:45am On Dec 10, 2023
Gjrich:

I remember gov Zulum then
Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by Fiscus105(m): 6:47am On Dec 10, 2023
The mustard seed you people planted during Obasanjo regime, apparently using religion war (sharia law) to fight perceived political enemy, has been germinated and grown up to be GIANT IROKO TREE, it now collecting sacrifice from the planters, even at their own detriment.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by Racoon(m): 6:48am On Dec 10, 2023
Commendable of him. However, their quota system Major General son Buhari is a monumental shame, disgrace and embarrassment to all title holders worldwide. He supported and gave them terrorist lifeline during his time

5 Likes

Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by ATEAMS: 6:48am On Dec 10, 2023
All for the gram

1 Like

Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by Benwallt(m): 6:48am On Dec 10, 2023
This one serious o. Abi Na Buhari Dem carry
Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by Iseoluwani: 6:49am On Dec 10, 2023
ResearchFocus:

So scripted

everything in naija na scam

1 Like

Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by Edusouls(m): 6:54am On Dec 10, 2023
One reason I love the northerners their spirit of unity , loyalty and bravery is second to none in Nigeria, there u see selfless humans, Islam as a religion has certain advantages over other religious teachings in the sense that it prepares u for life knowing that conflict, death is always around the corner, kudos governor Radda Diko u love ur people , ur a selfless man and a brave man

5 Likes

Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by Nahunger(m): 6:54am On Dec 10, 2023
grin
This is funny, shey you wan mock buhari ni
Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by SALLYBERRY01(m): 6:55am On Dec 10, 2023
Commendable the era of negotiating with the criminals called bandits is over.

1 Like

Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by Theunbothered: 6:58am On Dec 10, 2023
What is this radda radda? grin

We have already seen this script from Hell Rufai, try something new.

1 Like

Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by Kingosytex(m): 6:59am On Dec 10, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I commend the governor for his bravery. Peter Obi can never risk his life for any anambra citizen yet he wants to be president. May God punish Isreal for terrorizing Gaza. Amen sad

Even though I'm the chief Imam of my mosque and the current deputy of Prof. Akintola, I strongly condemn the brutal attack on innocent civilians in Israel by our most beloved brothers Hamas. I condemn the rape and murder of harmless men and women, worst of all the decapitation and burning of innocent babies. Even though we are taught not to forgive and to always give tit for tat, I must confess that our most beloved brethren Hamas went overboard this time. Therefore, I implore all of you my Muslim brothers and sisters to pray for Israel and support them bombing Gaza until no single Hamas member is left.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:59am On Dec 10, 2023
GOTVee:

You were born a moronic jihadist, not a christian

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking / 1000 APC Members Join PDP In Akwa Ibom After Akpabio’s Defection / Governor Ayade Locks Out Civil Servants Over Lateness (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.