Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

#endsars: The CEO Of Nairaland Speaks Against Road Block - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #endsars: The CEO Of Nairaland Speaks Against Road Block (1925 Views)

Yemisi Imasi, CEO Of Yellowpoint Group Declared Wanted By Police Over Fraud / Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes / EndSARS: The Victim Of Yesterday's Delta Shooting Is Alive (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #endsars: The CEO Of Nairaland Speaks Against Road Block by ILoveDemMANNA: 10:55pm On Oct 20, 2020
Angrydruids:
Honestly I have been in support of the protests from the very first day,but things are happening that's making me have second thoughts.

On my way back from work yesterday I saw hoodlums block everywhere including roads and started extorting motorists. ..

I hope and pray it won't degenerate today......
jst imagine
Re: #endsars: The CEO Of Nairaland Speaks Against Road Block by Heroclitus(m): 10:59am On Oct 22, 2020
RightRoad:
This is true. I don't understand why commuters should be blocked for good four hours(both in Lagos and Benin Express roads). After they were released, armed robbers took over robbing people big time on Benin Ore road, and non of these are reported online.
Everyone is just shouting peaceful protest.

Hello ma, Has the man who promised to send free grant to people fulfilled his promise...Have u seen his alert?
Re: #endsars: The CEO Of Nairaland Speaks Against Road Block by RightRoad: 11:07am On Oct 22, 2020
Heroclitus:

Hello ma, Has the man who promised to send free grant to people fulfilled his promise...Have u seen his alert?
I've not seen anything.
I actually removed my details because I thought he was not coming again. I just re-added my details some minutes back when I saw he came.
Re: #endsars: The CEO Of Nairaland Speaks Against Road Block by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
In the history of Nigeria, grammar have not achieved anything rather violence. Ask millitants, bandits, terrorists, ASSUU, and other labour organisation. The human mind don't yield to sane words and acts only insanity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Armed Thugs Set Ablaze Ajeromi LG Secretariat, Loot Offices / 'Cut Soap For Me': You Want The Soap Or You Want To Sow? / Strange Demerge Nigeria Limited Web Pos Transactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.