Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Soldiers Take Over Streets Of Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Take Over Streets Of Abuja (69222 Views)

Soldiers Take Over Lagos Island As Hoodlums Harrass Shop Owners / Ogun Residents Lament As Refuse Takes Over Streets And Roads / Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Take Over Streets Of Abuja by boltmach: 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
LivingSage:
God bless them.

If those criminals parading themselves as protesters could free their fellow criminals (inmate) in Benin prison, what more can't they do.

Any criminal protesting now should be arrested. Saner Nigerians has back out as the protest has turned to venue for criminality.

How much dem pay you oga, this protest most continue till we achieve our aim.

STOP MENTIONING ME, THUNDER WILL NOT FIRE YOU.
If they had comport themselves in peaceful manner and doesn't distrupt our peaceful atmosphere, WILL THERE BE ARMY INTERVENTION?

When they're going beyond bound now, Should FG leave them to shatter Nigeria?

STOP MENTIONING ME
Re: Soldiers Take Over Streets Of Abuja by Draei: 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2020
LivingSage:

Reports from those that were there was that PROTESTERS and we saw pictorial evidence.
Now tell us who they are from your own parlour

bliv whatever you wanna, #drops pen.
Re: Soldiers Take Over Streets Of Abuja by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 19, 2020
loopman:

Go and stay on the roads in abuja to protest
Keep being a stupid citizen and the world sees you as a nigerian stupid because of the stupid things going on in that country. Go to other sane countries and see things working but here zero.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Take Over Streets Of Abuja by Lavisha(f): 1:06pm On Oct 19, 2020
LivingSage:

rule
You're getting baned soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Take Over Streets Of Abuja by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
LivingSage:
God bless them.

If those criminals parading themselves as protesters could free their fellow criminals (inmate) in Benin prison, what more can't they do.

Any criminal protesting now should be arrested. Saner Nigerians has back out as the protest has turned to venue for criminality.

If they had comport themselves in peaceful manner and doesn't distrupt our peaceful atmosphere, WILL THERE BE ARMY INTERVENTION?

STOP MENTIONING ME
Why call the soldiers when they're other police force, they're terrorists like bokoharam, bandits, kidnappers killing hundreds of people in the north, are those places safe or calm. Mumu Country called Nigeria.
Lastly you are not intelligent, stop thinking you're one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Take Over Streets Of Abuja by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 19, 2020
ignis:
End of protest...

Soldiers on the street, if you do anyhow, you see anyhow.

#Back to online protest.
Enemy of progress. Keep living a retrogressive life. Is Nigeria habitable to live in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Take Over Streets Of Abuja by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2020
SmartProf:
This old tactics will never produce any new result. The youths of Nigeria are ready to change the narrative. The testing of mic is over. The earlier the govt sits up, the better for them.
Soldiers are ready to beat any protester to nonsense if given authority to do so.
If you love yourself, don't dare them unless they will wound you and nothing will come out of it.
Mind you, I support #ENDSARS protest 100% because I've been involved with about of 4 victims of SARS excesses.
Re: Soldiers Take Over Streets Of Abuja by Olisehinnocent: 1:25pm On Oct 19, 2020
E dey pain u that we the southerners have rejected your master grin grin cheesy
LivingSage:
God bless them.

STOP MENTIONING ME
Re: Soldiers Take Over Streets Of Abuja by Colonelswitz101(m): 1:27pm On Oct 19, 2020
ignis:
End of protest...

Soldiers on the street, if you do anyhow, you see anyhow.

#Back to online protest.

U and ur likes in this forum will be put to shame.
When the time is right, I will call ur attention to this rubbish post n I bet u that u will marvel at the height of ur ignorance...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Take Over Streets Of Abuja by byinks(f): 1:29pm On Oct 19, 2020
Godfullsam:
Military intervention will backfire, only dialogue can solve this problem.

Our government no wise at all

How will it backfire ?... international community want Nigerian to take their vaccine. That's all that matters to them
Re: Soldiers Take Over Streets Of Abuja by Manofwisdom85(m): 1:30pm On Oct 19, 2020
LivingSage:
God bless them.

STOP MENTIONING ME

Before commenting you should think so you don’t get mentioned unnecessarily. How are protesters able to go into a correctional unit and free inmates. Those this make sense to you? I’m sure if you know how a prison functions or are built then maybe you would understand. I just feel before you should comment on an issue a delicate one at that like this where people lives are at stake you should comment with wisdom and not been inconsequential and callous

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Take Over Streets Of Abuja by adesupo61060: 1:31pm On Oct 19, 2020
:End of protest... Soldiers on the street, if you do anyhow, you see anyhow. #Back to online protest. Enemy of progress. Keep living a retrogressive life. Is Nigeria habitable to live in.
Re: Soldiers Take Over Streets Of Abuja by Doncudox: 1:34pm On Oct 19, 2020
This is not going to end well for buhari... Return Military to base
Re: Soldiers Take Over Streets Of Abuja by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 19, 2020
SmartProf:
This old tactics will never produce any new result. The youths of Nigeria are ready to change the narrative. The testing of mic is over. The earlier the govt sits up, the better for them.
Nuf said, please off your mic!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Take Over Streets Of Abuja by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2020
LivingSage:
God bless them.

STOP MENTIONING ME

My point exactly. Ikorodu is a mess now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Take Over Streets Of Abuja by souljaslim(m): 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2020
LivingSage:
God bless them.

STOP MENTIONING ME

Keep talking shit..what is the conditions of Nigeria �� now..its becoming time for our mouthpiece to be audible #endsars
#endbuhari #endbadgovernance #2014confab

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governorship Election: Jubilation At Osun Government House. Photos / Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) / PDP Asks INEC To Stop Results Collation ‘Immediately’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.