Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,724 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Way Forward - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Way Forward (261 Views)

The Cost Of Data Bundle Is Unbearable To Me Now. What's The Way Forward? / IPPIS - ......the Way Forward / Frank Archibong; A Replica Of The Divine Mandate And The Only Way Forward For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Way Forward by dbestuncle: 11:25am On Oct 19, 2020
Way Forward to Achieving the Nigerian of our Dreams is to stop 'Tribal, Ethnic and Religious Sentiment'
Our chanting #EndSARS and the collective struggle to see that bad Governance is done away with that we birth a New Nigeria is the best thing we can begin in the process of making things right.
We all as youths of this Nation Nigeria must demonstrate our love for ourselves, our present, our future, and our country by lending our voice to this protest in whatever way we can.
This is our struggle and it's time to forget who you are, I mean from what part of the country you come from and what religion you practice.

Henceforth let us overcome every temptation to distract us to an individual's tribe, ethnic or religious inclination when he or she does wrong especially. But let the focus be on the person n what he or she has done or even absolutely absolve it into the name we all are called which is Nigerian.
For example instead of saying some hausas youth were hired a o distrupt elections. Why don't we say some Nigerian youth were hired to distrupt elections. This way we have tried to show that we believe our hausa brothers and sisters only have few bad eggs and should be used to judge them all

Let us begin begin to focus and continue to maintain our gaze on the greater good of our collective struggle.
Now permit me to ask some very sincere question.
1. What other hashtag have you seen and or used?
2. When should our protest stop?

I am a Nigerian and that's is what is important right now. Let us never derail treads by always coming up with those sentiments.

#ANewNigeriaIsPossible
Cc: vinyldroid, SerialDigits, Aventador2000, shilefan2

(1) (Reply)

Classic And Bond Stone Coated Steel Roofing Tile With Warranty Period / Wife, Side Chick Fight Dirty At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Husband From U.S. / Why I Nominated An Akara Seller As Local Govt Councilor- Hon Nonso Smart Okafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.