Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) (84220 Views)

Edo: Police Re-Arrest Prisoner Who Escaped From Jail During #EndSARS Protest / Three Inmates Who Escaped From Edo Prisons Rearrested For Robbery / Brazil Prisoner Who Dressed Up As Daughter To Escape, Found Dead 3 Days Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) by Mathantics: 4:21pm On Oct 19, 2020
When I get older I will be stronger
They'll call me freedom just like a wavin' flag
And then it goes back, and then it goes back
And then it goes back, oh
Born to a throne, stronger than Rome
But violent prone, poor people zone
But it's my home, all I have known
Where I got grown, streets we would roam
Out of the darkness, I came the farthest
Among the hardest survival
Learn from these streets, it can be bleak
Accept no defeat, surrender, retreat
So we struggling, fighting to eat
And we wondering when we'll be free
So we patiently wait for that fateful day
It's not far away, but for now we say
So many wars, settling scores
Bringing us promises, leaving us poor
I heard them say, "love is the way"
"Love is the answer, " that's what they say
But look how they treat us, make us believers
We fight their battles, then they deceive us
Try to control us, they couldn't hold us
'Cause we just move forward like Buffalo Soldiers
But we struggling, fighting to eat
And we wondering, when we'll be free
So we patiently wait for that faithful day
It's not far away but for now we say
And then it goes back, and then it goes
And then it goes
And everybody will be singing it
And you and I will be singing it
And we all will be singing it
Oh, oh, oh
When I get older
When I get older
I will be stronger
Just like a wavin' flag
Just like a wavin' flag
Just like a wavin' flag
Flag, flag
Just like a wavin' flag

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) by ignis: 4:21pm On Oct 19, 2020
Abyjah:

I know a guy who has been in prison awaiting trial for 13 years. If you doubt, I'll arrange for you to meet the guy in prison. I came out on bail last month after 2 years of waiting without trial too. This country is due for formatting. No regards for human right in anyway.

Ex convict, please what was your offence?

3 Likes

Re: Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) by Abyjah: 4:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
delpee:

Please link him up with one of the many NGOs or Church ministries that help those in prison. They'll get him released if there's no tangible evidence against him.
Info please.
More so, this is not just about him alone because for everyone one of his kind I know, there are countless others not known. It reveals bigger issues with the institutions of government.

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) by tot(f): 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2020
ignis:

Why refer to him as an ex convict? He was awaiting trial and never convicted yet you somehow think it's appropriate to call him an ex convict?!

2 Likes

Re: Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) by eagleonearth(m): 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2020
Abyjah:

Cross my heart and ready to die. I can take you to see him if you want.
what part of Nigeria pls

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) by harmony75: 4:26pm On Oct 19, 2020
they said it's a plan to blackmail the protesters that the jail is well secured is not the protesters is the plan work of the government to blackmail. they have failed already #welcome FreedomIsHere #EndSARSEndBadGovernment
Re: Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) by Alimat40: 4:26pm On Oct 19, 2020
This prisoner is unwise for showing his face. For sure he will get back to the prison soonest.
The government should act fast before it snow balls into big problem.
Re: Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) by pandabet(m): 4:28pm On Oct 19, 2020
Abyjah:

I know a guy who has been in prison awaiting trial for 13 years. If you doubt, I'll arrange for you to meet the guy in prison. I came out on bail last month after 2 years of waiting without trial too. This country is due for formatting. No regards for human right in anyway.
shocked shocked father lord
13 years awaiting trials

blood of angel Michael
may I,u or we not be unfortunate oh shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) by Abyjah: 4:31pm On Oct 19, 2020
ignis:

Whatever I did or didn't do is not the issue here. No one should be abducted and kept for so long without trial in God's world.

You probably want me to tell you I did nothing, I won't do you that honour today, non-ex-convict.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) by SirMichael1: 4:32pm On Oct 19, 2020
SweetJoystick:
His face should not have been captured, a man hunt will be launched and will end up back in prison.
Don't they have the prisoners data including their images? Showing his face and speaking about bad policing will help him if they eventually re-arrest him.

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) by Nato008(m): 4:34pm On Oct 19, 2020
Emerald04:
The Benin prison break was obviously planned by the GOVT to discredit the EndSARS movement & to inpose a nation wide curfew.
That Said if Boko Haram Terrorist Who murdered thousands can be freed and even sent to school Abroad then I won't loose sleep over this because over 50% of the inmates are innocent anyway & a few others have been awaiting trials for years.

EndSARS
REVOLUTION NOW
RESTRUCTURENIGERIA

Otamere Orumwese
bro even at that....from the videos making round, u could see guys on very high perimeter walls...how did the get there when there was no visible ladder from the outside
Re: Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) by Abyjah: 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2020
eagleonearth:
are you for real? How can one connect the person?
I don't really know how else to go about it except paying him a visit in prison.
Re: Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) by SHEYITAINMENT(m): 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2020
this country don capsize gidigan
Re: Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) by GeneralPula: 4:41pm On Oct 19, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Bros, that's one na lie. Even prison service will not collect you from police judge no talk am.

How much do they have to pay prison workers?

Mtchew..
Re: Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) by Abyjah: 4:43pm On Oct 19, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
The government will chose to give us death than liberty.
If my death helps those coming after me even one bit closer to actualize my cause. Then it is a death worth dying, a good death that I would gladly die over again and again.

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) by toprealman: 4:46pm On Oct 19, 2020
Imagine reporting a serial killer who ended up in prison only to be released like this guys.
How will you feel knowing a killer is on the loose?
Inspector Dele aside, this is just not right.
Re: Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) by idahme(m): 4:48pm On Oct 19, 2020
Abyjah:

You've not heard the half of it. The government is not feeding the awaiting trial inmates . What is given them for food is so small and unhygienic that those who eat them take ill and most die for lack of medical care. Imagine demanding money before treating an inmate who is critically ill and unable to make contact with their families!

Are u kidding? This is babaric, wikedness in the highest order...
Re: Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) by sagieramos(m): 4:52pm On Oct 19, 2020
zeenab:

Never heard of anything of such. However, that does not mean prisoners don't have rights.
I've witness inmates fed with gavani 20(a type of pesticides) added into their malnourishing and unhygienic meal at Oba prison, Abeokuta (dem no tell me... I chop from the same meal for good 2 weeks before I was released from a crime even my plaintiff attested my innocency)... Only God's kingdom can remove the wickedness being perpetrated by man

3 Likes

Re: Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) by Nato008(m): 4:52pm On Oct 19, 2020
King44:
. This country is all about cruise, useless script play watin concern protesters with jail break?

The government not sabi act

How could protesters break into jail and free inmates

Let's assume it is true the inmate even had enough time to the video shoot and thanking protesters for breaking him out so sloppy abeg who be the producer sef? E not sabi work.
my brother i tire oh....the person who directed this script needs slap...an escape prisoner granting interview?
Re: Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) by Abyjah: 4:55pm On Oct 19, 2020
idahme:

Are u kidding? This is babaric, wikedness in the highest order...
I won't gain anything by lying. The same institution that has failed these inmates is the one punishing them. People stealing billions in prison allocations yet feel the prisoner is morally less unworthy of life than them. Anyone wanna know a real-life hypocrite here?

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) by juman(m): 4:56pm On Oct 19, 2020
Wicked country.
Awaiting trial for over two years.

There are awaiting trial for more than eight years in this devilish country.
Re: Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) by idahme(m): 5:03pm On Oct 19, 2020
Abyjah:

I won't gain anything by lying. The same institution that has failed these inmates is the one punishing them. People stealing billions in prison allocations yet feel the prisoner is morally less unworthy of life than them. Anyone wanna know a real life hypocrite here?

It's interesting to know the real leaders of the society (youths) are setting precedence for positive change. This awakening of the youthful might will bring real change in the polity. This country has been in shambles for too long, this is our time for change.
Re: Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) by SmartPolician: 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
SweetJoystick:
His face should not have been captured, a man hunt will be launched and will end up back in prison.

Mark my words: They will all be captured

All of them
Re: Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) by Eriokanmi: 5:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
Madmohamed419:
who knows when the boy will come out if he is not set free animal kingdom is beter than this shithole
Good point. There was a man who was awaiting trial in one of the Nigerian prisons for 13 years. He entered that prison at age 19. They robbed in a provision shop close to his house
By the time police got to the scene, he was the only one seen. He was washing his clothes outside and they picked him. Thanks to an ngo who pursued his case and he was set free. They had abandoned and forgotten him there for years. Useless people

2 Likes

Re: Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) by jtouch(m): 5:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
grin grin is it that easy to escape from naija prison? or the gate was opened? abeg FEM.
Re: Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) by Sonfethopia: 5:14pm On Oct 19, 2020
pandabet:
shocked shocked father lord
13 years awaiting trials

blood of angel Michael
may I,u or we not be unfortunate oh shocked

Amen o
Re: Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) by Emoney07: 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2020
really
Re: Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) by Anaerobi(m): 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2020
the truth is that nobody broke the prison, the prison workers are also tired of police burtality of sending people to prison without court case
Re: Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) by Abyjah: 5:25pm On Oct 19, 2020
zeenab:

Excuse you!!! What happens to the 'rights of a prisoner'. In case you've never heard of it, please google it so next time you won't say anything can be done to prisoners.
Actually, he is right. In theory, a prisoner has rights, however, trying to claim those right inside the prison without third parties to witness would only get him hurt or killed.
Re: Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) by maasoap(m): 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2020
slimfit1:
Falsely accused and illegally detained people are set free. After all book haram are free to move about.
ovieigho:
Imagine

More innocent souls are languishing in prisons
Maxymilliano:
This country has really gone to the dogs.
Two years in prison awaiting trial without investigation ?
Inspector Dele, hope you get your deserved comeuppance

All of a sudden, all Nigerian prisoners just became innocent! That's right. I wonder where they're keeping all the rapists, kidnappers armed robbers, murderers, etc.
A prisoner surfaced in a video and declared himself innocent and he just became innocent like that? I'm sure those ones who killed that university girl inside the church during the lockdown are among the freed prisoners. They're innocent too.
This madness will turn around and bite you in the as$, fact not a curse

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work / Inside Bauchi’s Underage Prostitution Ring (pics) / Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.