Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) (84196 Views)

Edo: Police Re-Arrest Prisoner Who Escaped From Jail During #EndSARS Protest / Three Inmates Who Escaped From Edo Prisons Rearrested For Robbery / Brazil Prisoner Who Dressed Up As Daughter To Escape, Found Dead 3 Days Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2020
He wants to be heard that is why he is reporting inspector Dele to us as if Nigera police give a Damn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) by SoftP(m): 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2020
Q
Re: Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2020
Na wa o
Re: Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) by ogbiwa: 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2020
Nigerian youths must wise up to the game and not let themselves be victims through ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) by Odesign(m): 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2020
Hmmmmm....

Alot of innocent pple trapped in Nigeria prison...

May we never encounter such

contact me for your various neat,professional graphics designs for your various brands and companies...logos, letter head, business card, sachet designs, flyers Nd many more contact below

Re: Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) by PureGoldh(m): 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2020
Just speechless
Re: Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) by Kestolove(m): 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2020
Dey will get Dem all
Re: Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) by rottennaija(m): 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2020
SweetJoystick:
His face should not have been captured, a man hunt will be launched and will end up back in prison.

Do you want mind foolish video poster? In they mind they think they are helping the guy
Re: Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
Abyjah:

Something must be done.
Give me liberty or give me death because living the way we live is not worth living.
The government will chose to give us death than liberty.
Re: Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) by Oselu28(f): 3:25pm On Oct 19, 2020
slimanyd:
80% of those in prison are suffering for the crime they never committed.

And living in very bad conditions, most of them also have infections like measles(I don't know the exact name but there's rashes on their body)

About 100 people in a small cell,very poor living condition and as u said for crimes they know nothing about

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) by Eberex(m): 3:25pm On Oct 19, 2020
SO NAIJA IS A COUNTRY WHERE THEY CANNOT AFFORD PRISON UNIFORMS FOR INMATES

2 Likes

Re: Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) by GeneralPula: 3:26pm On Oct 19, 2020
Prison is filled with illegal detainees, all across naija

2 Likes

Re: Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 19, 2020
BennyDGreat:
Ahhh.....the Federal government needs to act fast and begin public prosecution of police officers immediately.

How can you be awaiting trial for two years....Ahh no time to waste. Begin to prosecute any police officer found guilty.

Begin to build new prison cos many officers are coming there

How is it the police's business that a man was remanded in prison? Is this not a judicial problem?

Please, explain what I don't understand to me.

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) by Hotzone(m): 3:27pm On Oct 19, 2020
What happens when this criminals will go back to their old ways? Who will be responsible?
Re: Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) by omoadeleye(m): 3:28pm On Oct 19, 2020
KanielOutis92:
Please expantiate, what do you mean?

A prisoner cease to enjoy the privilege life of a citizen of a country and not a citizen again, so whatever can be done to a prisoner cause they can never claim any rights again....
Re: Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2020
DebbieBianca:
It was reported early this morning that protesters around Kings Square in Benin City, the capital city of Edo State have broken the walls of the headquarters of the Nigeria Correctional Centre (Nigeria prisons in Benin).

The protesters, after gaining entrance into the prison through the fence freed inmates in the prisons along Benin Sapele Road, near Nigeria Union of Journalists, NUJ office.

One of the prisoner who escaped from Edo prison this morning speaks. He hails the protesters for what they did. When asked by one of the protester if he was in prison too, he said "Yes, that he has been in the prison for 2 years now, that he gave inspector Dele money so that he will investigate him, but he chop the money without trying him and said he is on awaiting trial".

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqlZrAPDZMo

More Videos here https://www.nairaland.com/6191505/edo-jailbreak-prisoners-speak-after
SKEPTA
Re: Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) by americaninja1: 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2020
Fake. Jail break was acted. None of them wore a prison uniform, u have been in jail for 2 years and u wearing 2019 Chelsea jersey plus see one carrying traveling bag. Where him c am

6 Likes

Re: Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) by CHIDINMALOVE: 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSGw0zoCzuc

This is a video of another inmate who said he spent 4 years in custody.

He however did not state the crime he was accused of l, or if he was innocent of the crime. All he did was to prostrate and thank those who freed him from captivity

2 Likes

Re: Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) by Livia23: 3:31pm On Oct 19, 2020
Nice. We support this with our full chest
Re: Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) by emetisuccess(m): 3:32pm On Oct 19, 2020
The children of the elite are the ones that doesn't spend a night in the station talkless of prison no matter how much their offence is, it is the poor ones suffering. #End Sarsnow!!! #Endpolicebrutalitynow.

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) by delpee(f): 3:33pm On Oct 19, 2020
Abyjah:

I know a guy who has been in prison awaiting trial for 13 years. If you doubt, I'll arrange for you to meet the guy in prison. I came out on bail last month after 2 years of waiting without trial too. This country is due for formatting. No regards for human right in anyway.

Please link him up with one of the many NGOs or Church ministries that help those in prison. They'll get him released if there's no tangible evidence against him.

4 Likes

Re: Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) by Kudejo: 3:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
It is sad how easy people believe criminals without any proof, maybe its when they decide show their true colours in the upcoming days that your eyes will open, do you think a rapist will say he raped someone when giving an interview about why he is in prison?

3 Likes

Re: Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) by Preacherrr(m): 3:36pm On Oct 19, 2020
PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE REASON WHY THIS GENERATION IS LIKE THIS(SICK GENERATION ). WHAT WERE YOU EXPECTING THE YOUNG MAN TO SAY, THAT HE IS GUILTY? WHO AMONG THE ESCAPEE SAID HE IS GUILTY. HAVE YOU CONSIDERED THE FACT; THAT SOME OF THE HARDENED CRIMINAL ESCAPEES WILL TAKE A REVENGE ON THOSE WHO SENT THEM TO PRISON FOR THE RIGHT REASON? ANYBODY STILL ENCOURAGING THIS PROTEST TO CONTINUE IN THE MANNER IT IS GOING NEEDS TO HAVE A RETHINK. THOSE OF US WHO LIVE HERE IN BENIN KNOWS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN FACING IN THE HANDS OF THE PROTESTERS. I PAID 200 NAIRA WHILE DRIVING BACK HOME FROM CHURCH, NOT TO POLICE BUT TO PROTESTERS WHO BLOCKED THE ROAD.
Notatribalist:
I was against what Benin boys did but this guy has changed my mind..what sort of nonsense is going on in this country? Human right violation everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 19, 2020
grin ; Do
SweetJoystick:
His face should not have been captured, a man hunt will be launched and will end up back in prison.
Re: Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 19, 2020
grin ; Do[quote author=SweetJoystick post=95092866]His face should not have been captured, a man hunt will be launched and will end up back in prison. grin grin ;Dlol
Re: Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) by adajoe555: 3:38pm On Oct 19, 2020
slimfit1:
Falsely accused and illegally detained people are set free. After all book haram are free to move about.

Sorry, but buhari was the first to free terrorist and called it reform. He set terrorist free, Benin people copied him.

If he can reform Boko Haram he might as well open our prisons so that everyone can be reformed.

Sorry if I sound bad but what is good for Uganda is also good for Ghana. I don't condone violence.

You spoke my mind
Re: Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) by CHIDINMALOVE: 3:38pm On Oct 19, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2TpyV_H6J4

BUHARI MUST GO - Edo protesters

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work / Inside Bauchi’s Underage Prostitution Ring (pics) / Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.