Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Endsars: Movements Restricted As Dutse-bwari Express Way Is Blocked - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Endsars: Movements Restricted As Dutse-bwari Express Way Is Blocked (490 Views)

Military Arrests Goni Fandam, ISWAP Informant Who Spies On Troops' Movements / EndSARS: Protesters Use Buses To Block Roads Leading To Bwari In Abuja (Photos) / Post Election Riot In Abuja On Dutse-bwari Axis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Endsars: Movements Restricted As Dutse-bwari Express Way Is Blocked by Abujaexpress: 11:53am On Oct 19, 2020
It was like hell this morning as no one could navigate his or her way out of the Dutse-Bwari axis of the Federal Capital Territory, due to blockage of Bwari Express Road, a major road connecting Bwari Area Council and Abuja Municipal council. The road also serves as an alternate road for people traveling to and from Kaduna.

This morning, everyone is stranded and workers are seen turning back their vehicles.

According to some of the protesters, their mandate is to remain there from 7 am this morning when they converged till 7pm this evening. Other major highways of the Federal Capital Territory have been blocked by the EndSARS protesters.

Two gun-trucks of the Nigerian Army with officers of the military were seeing driving towards the protesters and tried to disperse them, but the protesters stood their ground and the Army had no choice than to turn back and left.

At the time of reporting, I am trying to negotiate my way to go back to my house and relax.

Re: Endsars: Movements Restricted As Dutse-bwari Express Way Is Blocked by EMMY76: 11:57am On Oct 19, 2020
Abujaexpress:
It was like hell this morning as no one could navigate his or her way out of the Dutse-Bwari axis of the Federal Capital Territory, due to blockage of Bwari Express Road, a major road connecting Bwari Area Council and Abuja Municipal council. The road also serves as an alternate road for people traveling to and from Kaduna.

This morning, everyone is stranded and workers are seen turning back their vehicles.

According to some of the protesters, their mandate is to remain there from 7 am this morning when they converged till 7pm this evening. Other major highways of the Federal Capital Territory have been blocked by the EndSARS protesters.

Two gun-trucks of the Nigerian Army with officers of the military were seeing driving towards the protesters and tried to disperse them, but the protesters stood their ground and the Army had no choice than to turn back and left.

At the time of reporting, I am trying to negotiate my way to go back to my house and relax.

What is giving this guys the guts to be blocking major roads in abuja?
Re: Endsars: Movements Restricted As Dutse-bwari Express Way Is Blocked by Mozino007(m): 12:00pm On Oct 19, 2020
[quote author=EMMY76 post=95092889]

What is giving this guys the guts to be blocking major roads in abuja?[/quote Northerners are fearless!
Re: Endsars: Movements Restricted As Dutse-bwari Express Way Is Blocked by manuel4real(m): 12:16pm On Oct 19, 2020
EMMY76:

What is giving this guys the guts to be blocking major roads in abuja?
Re: Endsars: Movements Restricted As Dutse-bwari Express Way Is Blocked by Brandstudio01: 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2020
Good one
Re: Endsars: Movements Restricted As Dutse-bwari Express Way Is Blocked by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 19, 2020
@ OP, urs is just getting to u today. I received mine on Friday after work.. I almost slept on the road grin

(1) (Reply)

See Tweets Where Buhari Said The Youth Should Make The Government Fear Them / #endsars: CBN And EFCC Confirms Attacks On Website / #EndSARS: Army arrest soldier who discouraged killing of protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.