Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,089 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) (35059 Views)

RRS Lagos Twitter Handler Goofs, Replies Hundeyin, Lagos Police Command Reacts / EndSARS: Lagos State Police Command Reacts To Attack On RRS Operatives / President Buhari Guarded By Saudi Security Operatives In Medina, Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by Triangles1(m): 12:30pm On Oct 19, 2020
Good to hear.
Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by superstar1(m): 12:30pm On Oct 19, 2020
Who are the hoodlums and who are the protesters?

The so-called hoodlums just hid under the protesters to perpetrate their dastardly act. Therefore, hoodlums = protesters!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by Immune1(m): 12:31pm On Oct 19, 2020
noble4d:
It's high time FG deploys soldiers.

And you just fell for the script

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by bangging(m): 12:31pm On Oct 19, 2020
seunmsg:
I saw the video on Twitter just now. No point deceiving ourselves anymore, criminals have hijacked the protest. It’s time to end the protest and restore law and order.
come out side and talk this nonsense.. ode

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by leisuretym: 12:31pm On Oct 19, 2020
LivingSage:

You'll rather leave Nigeria for us because Buhari is going no where. He'll complete his tenure

Lauretta, is that you? congratulations on your appointment as inec commissioner

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by atheistandproud(m): 12:32pm On Oct 19, 2020
Chess is being played.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by Daygee1978(m): 12:32pm On Oct 19, 2020
seunmsg:
I saw the video on Twitter just now. No point deceiving ourselves anymore, criminals have hijacked the protest. It’s time to end the protest and restore law and order.
God bless u. How can govt see this and the one in the police station in Benin and also the prison break at delta where the inmates were freed ! and they will not bring the military in other to guide others from this incidents

4 Likes

Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by Daygee1978(m): 12:32pm On Oct 19, 2020
FarahAideed:
Buhari will definitely be overthrown soon ..he has lost control
be fooling urself overthrown ko overtake ni

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by Okoroawusa: 12:33pm On Oct 19, 2020
Hoodlums?

Not Protesters?

Make una dey change grammar...

This thing started peacefully o!

Now look at what is happening...
Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by GeneralPula: 12:33pm On Oct 19, 2020
Something else don enter this protest..

This isn't what we want..
Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 19, 2020
Wow! Very peaceful attack, totally unprovoked
Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by Zyxzzzz: 12:34pm On Oct 19, 2020
Planned work
Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by codeigniter(m): 12:34pm On Oct 19, 2020
How To Make Money from 49ja (bet9ja) Using a Bet Bot

As a person who gambles I have lost a lot of money gambling because when we gamble everything is totally against us, i.e. the odds, your psyche, physical health etc. I am sure you do know someone who stares at LiveScore all day long! I noticed that whenever I play games for the first time in a long time, I tend to win, though i thought it was mere beginner's luck after playing for a while consistently i tend to lose all my money except when I cashed out earlier so I discovered that our psychology of not wanting to lose or chasing loss is what leads to most gambling loss and our inability to manage risk or calculate properly. that's why I automated 49ja with my programming skills. The bots i made runs on steps (algorithms) that tends to work most of the time to learn more about the bot. watch this short demo
How To Make Money 49ja (bet9ja) Using Bet Bot

As a person who gambles I have lost a lot of money gambling because when we gamble everything totally against us, i.e. the odds, your psyche, physical health etc. I am sure you do know someone who stares at LiveScore all day long! I noticed that whenever I play games for the first time in a long time, I tend to win, though i thought it was mere beginner's luck after playing for a while consistently i tend to lose all money except when I cash out earlier so I discovered was that our psychology of not wanting to loss or chasing lose is what leads to most gambling loss and our inability to manage risk or calculate properly. that's why I automated 49ja with my programming skills. The bots i made runs on steps (algorithms) that tends to work most of the time to learn more about the bot. watch this short demo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJiq76Z5sTw
Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by Okoroawusa: 12:34pm On Oct 19, 2020
FarahAideed:
Stop smoking weed. It's not good for your health.

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by seunmsg(m): 12:34pm On Oct 19, 2020
bangging:
come out side and talk this nonsense.. ode

Are you part of the criminals attacking security operatives all over the country? It is time to stop the protest. Law and order must be restored now.

4 Likes

Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by arnoldexpert(m): 12:34pm On Oct 19, 2020
ALRIGHT.
Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by seeker121(m): 12:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
criminals that your govt failed to provide jobs and protect their lives and property.
Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by Kestolove(m): 12:36pm On Oct 19, 2020
Nigeria will soon turn to mali
Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by Orpe7(m): 12:37pm On Oct 19, 2020
FarahAideed:

How?
Use Brain think na
Has buhari don anything yet?
Let him release the ARMY first and when things still go out of control u can then type this poo wey u type so
Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by bangging(m): 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2020
seunmsg:

Are you part of the criminals attacking security operatives all over the country? It is time to stop the protest. Law and order must be restored now.
am sure you one of the idiots that is looting this country, come outside, and soro soke let's hear you

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by Feranmhine: 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2020
seunmsg:
Sorry
Be hiding behind your keyboard
Abeg better face your Nairaland jejely & jejely
When you are making your money online why won't these sufferings key into you

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by Kirigidi(m): 12:40pm On Oct 19, 2020
LivingSage:

You'll rather leave Nigeria for us because Buhari is going no where. He'll complete his tenure
Aboki Moslem

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by InvertedHammer: 12:41pm On Oct 19, 2020
/
Rule 1: There is NO such thing as a peaceful protest among frustrated people.

A good leader does everything to avoid what will give rise to mob action in the first place. Calling out soldiers may not quench the protest. Soldiers will be deployed in all major cities with the ones in Sambisa suffering battle fatigue. Anyway, let's see how this plays out.

The most important thing from this is that it will not be business as usual. The leaders have seen what could "potentially" go wrong.

/
Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 19, 2020
FarahAideed:

Stop fooling yourself the Buhari govt has failed and will face Karma ...
YOU CAN ALSO APPEALS TO THOSE USELESS YAHOO BOYS WHO WANT TO END SARS TO USE THE SAME FRAUDULENT BRAIN TO SUPPORT BUHARI good day

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by Taiosquare(m): 12:42pm On Oct 19, 2020
We all know what is happening, I will encourage us not to back down in the face of adversity.

We were already warned that these demons in power will throw everything they have got at us to quell this movement.

So we have to be mentally strong to wade off all attacks (physical and online)

If we let them win, our children unborn will never forgive us, because we probably won't get this kind of opportunity again.

No lose focus.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by ovieigho(m): 12:42pm On Oct 19, 2020
seunmsg:

Those people you call criminals are fellow Nigerians that endured failed system.....

If you still think the protest is for merry ment alone
You are kidding ....

Nigerians have endured a lot of hardship
#endsars
#let there be proper restructuring or referendum

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by Okoroawusa: 12:44pm On Oct 19, 2020
FarahAideed:

It's clear the only thing that can calm things I'd the exit of Buhari ..he has been a terrible terrible leader ..if this goes on for another two weeks our democracy might be truncated
Better organized protest no truncate America own na Nigeria own e wan truncate...I have told you n your PDP fellows that your plans have failed.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 12:44pm On Oct 19, 2020
stop blaming Buhari.
he doesn't understand 1% of what it takes to govern.

blame yourself for putting him in power

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by Aderemi575(m): 12:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
Just be deceiving yourselves, the protest has been hijack by power lover, its going to be like fry pan to fire. Youths need to give themselves brain and stop the protest...
FarahAideed:

It's clear the only thing that can calm things I'd the exit of Buhari ..he has been a terrible terrible leader ..if this goes on for another two weeks our democracy might be truncated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts / Central Bank Recovers N8.6bn From Owner Of Remita, Systemspecs / PHOTOS: Fayose Writes EFCC Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.