Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) (35061 Views)

RRS Lagos Twitter Handler Goofs, Replies Hundeyin, Lagos Police Command Reacts / EndSARS: Lagos State Police Command Reacts To Attack On RRS Operatives / President Buhari Guarded By Saudi Security Operatives In Medina, Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by Sirmwill: 12:47pm On Oct 19, 2020
fratermathy:
Not nice. Unfortunately, we have a president who doesn't know when to play his cards right. Things will go south and become brutal if we don't address the issues at hand.

Actually,he may be playing his cards perfectly right.He is waiting for a serious situation of turmoil like that at Edo State.Then,he will deploy full military intervention.Its a ploy to frustrate the Youths once and for all.He still needs more evidence to give UN when he starts his own.
If it was Obasanjo,this protest will have died down from the day of it's inception.He uses military power sporadically

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 19, 2020
To all the bastards asking FG to deploy soldiers against armless civilians May God punish all of you. The same military that have failed in theeir duty to defend the nation, the same military that killed harmless shiites and ipob members but are granting amnesty to terrorists.. Nigeria army are a bunch of ragtag militia and are not fit to be called an army..i dont feel any pity when boko haram kill them, i even laugh out loud cos the only thing they know how to do is to maltreat innocent people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by BleedTears: 12:49pm On Oct 19, 2020
seunmsg:
I saw the video on Twitter just now. No point deceiving ourselves anymore, criminals have hijacked the protest. It’s time to end the protest and restore law and order.

Which law and order are you talking about restoring, the same law of extortion and brutality?

Jumping from one thread to another shouting is time to end protest will not yield anything because the last time I checked there was no protest on nairaland. You know the venues go to each an every venue and tell them it's time to end the protest
Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by nabiz(m): 12:51pm On Oct 19, 2020
seunmsg:
I saw the video on Twitter just now. No point deceiving ourselves anymore, criminals have hijacked the protest. It’s time to end the protest and restore law and order.
nothing like criminal. Individual reactions depends of how the government has frustrated you. The rate of our frustration refers. The bigger your frustration the bigger your anger
Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by mrkings84(m): 12:51pm On Oct 19, 2020
Just maybe, maybe if one governor, minister or even the president or his vice is attacked this way, only then they will know that we are serious!!

Things are not working in this country.
Since the people in power can't change things it's time we change them...

I mean all of them!!
Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:51pm On Oct 19, 2020
Strategy of politicians. Their instructions to their thugs: "Don't fight the protesters again. Fight the police and police formations so that world will believe the protesters are violent and want a forceful takeover of government"
The strategy is working in Benin
Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by boltmach: 12:52pm On Oct 19, 2020
LivingSage:
THEY SHOULD USE FORCE ON THOSE CRIMINALS PARADING THEMSELVES AS PROTESTERS.

What are they still causing Disorderliness for? Has Government not heard us?
Saner Nigerians are no longer protesting, only criminals remain.

Buhari Should deploy fiercely looking armed soldiers across Nigeria, those criminals intent is to turn it to looting and terrorizing avenue.

They just busted and free inmates in Benin prison, carted arms and ammunition in police station. Is the message not clear Now

How much dem pay you, ur plan no go work. I sabi u so much Hausa/fulani wey Dey disguise

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 19, 2020
FarahAideed:

It's clear the only thing that can calm things I'd the exit of Buhari ..he has been a terrible terrible leader ..if this goes on for another two weeks our democracy might be truncated
use the word (TERRIBLE TERRIFYING LEADER) Hahahahahaha
Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by anochuko01(m): 12:53pm On Oct 19, 2020
FarahAideed:

Stop fooling yourself the Buhari govt has failed and will face Karma ...
even the devil knows that buhari has failed...but the reality remains that buhari would never resign. lets face the truth...
you hear say governor or presidents resign for here?
Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by EdoFirstson: 12:53pm On Oct 19, 2020
LivingSage:

You'll rather leave Nigeria for us because Buhari is going no where. He'll complete his tenure

You’re an idiot. He should remain in power and watch the country burn right? Foolish aboki

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by emmaitive(m): 12:53pm On Oct 19, 2020
seunmsg:
go end am nah mumu

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by Openbusiness: 12:54pm On Oct 19, 2020
Government propaganda continues. Throughout this week, watch out for more news like this. Government sponsored thugs going on rampage and engaging in violence, then they will label them as part of the protesters. This script na ancient one. No be today dis type of govt propaganda start
Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by Sarah20A(f): 12:55pm On Oct 19, 2020
seunmsg:
this are government sent criminals

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by OhiOfIhima: 12:55pm On Oct 19, 2020
zionmde:
And thats how the peaceful sensible protest ended
Government now has the right to restore law and order by all means. Lets see who and who are ready to die for the country. Attacking a peaceful and very lovely RRS is the most useless thing any lagosian can do

Rubbish

I like the word... Vr lovely RRS.. I have been in Lagos for the past 10yrs now but to be honest with you, I have never seen them misbehave at all. They will just parking their car mostly under the bridge begin to gist or cracking groundnut, lol. They like groundnut like tomorrow no dey.
Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by oluwaahmed: 12:59pm On Oct 19, 2020
See as police dey jakpa, change am for them jor... na so e suppose be, na polithifians remain.
Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by Micheal250: 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
Holumhidey:
buhari again

his he your problem
Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by Anadan231: 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
Indeed the "Monster you Made"!
Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by byinks(f): 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
FarahAideed:
Buhari will definitely be overthrown soon if he is not careful to wake up to his responsibility ..he has lost control completely

And you think a saint will take his place ?

The Nigerian version of Antichrist will soon occupy asshole rock
Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2020
FarahAideed:

It's clear the only thing that can calm things I'd the exit of Buhari ..he has been a terrible terrible leader ..if this goes on for another two weeks our democracy might be truncated
Go exit am.
So that Jonathan will take over abi?
Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by LastProphet: 1:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
FarahAideed:

Buhari created SARS abi? Or SARS was well behaved under President Jonathan? Is the protest against Buhari or bad governance in general? Where is your brain?
Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by Charly68: 1:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
Police should have abstained from the protesters ,now they have opened door for the devil to take over..the boys
Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by mechanics(m): 1:06pm On Oct 19, 2020
Government will soon come hard on them, they should thread softly.
Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by Arizonaguy(m): 1:06pm On Oct 19, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

What kind of disjointed report is this?
I am loving the way the word 'Hoodlums' is being used on most of the Frontpage topics today.
That's very nice.

Happening in Benin right now........

I hope it won't get to this ...

Peaceful protest is the way to go.
#IStandWithAPeacefulProtest

shut that gutter of yours
like we've been getting our pvcs all these years and it worked
the system is rigged and we need to change it
it's inevitable that when the protest becomes large and so many people are joining, there will be spates of all these bad things
still we move...
eyes on the goal
#EndPoliceBrutality
#EndBadGovernance
Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by obama30: 1:07pm On Oct 19, 2020
oshozondii:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcpPCzkdHCU
https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-hoodlums-attack-rrs-operatives-in-lagos/amp

All this criminal here and there, prison break and others are government strategies to ban the protest, as the protest don't have a leader.
Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by emperor863(m): 1:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
FarahAideed:

No, this rubbish would end in a matter of hours, it can never continue for two weeks as you hope.

Nobody is overthrowing Buhari. The constitution stipulates a time frame of four years for him to be on the saddle once elected. You and your protesters can not achieve what you failed to achieve through the ballot by brigandage and sheer criminality. Enough is enough.

No sane person, organization or country would blame the government if the military is deployed at the this point. Interesting days ahead.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by stayclearofme: 1:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
FarahAideed:

Thrash!

Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by emperor863(m): 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
noble4d:
It's high time FG deploys soldiers.

Soldiers are already deployed in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by omoharry(f): 1:17pm On Oct 19, 2020
Organizers of ENDSARS should use all the resources available to them to hire private securities to every protest ground to ensure these protest is not hijacked by sponsored tout..If these bad boys are allowed to carry one with violence therebye making the protest to a violent one, then it will lose public goodwill nation wide and the government will happily to step in to stop it. They have not been able to step in becos the protest had been well cordinated & peaceful; thereby winning the support of the public both locally & internationally.
However, if this protest goes south, then the govt will happily end this protest by all means possible just like Edo govt did.
.Pls you guys should not only focus your attention on only refreshment & other necessities without main focusing on securing lives and properties .
Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by yemex04(m): 1:17pm On Oct 19, 2020
;
OhiOfIhima:

I like the word... Vr lovely RRS.. I have been in Lagos for the past 10yrs now but to be honest with you, I have never seen them misbehave at all. They will just parking their car mostly under the bridge begin to gist or cracking groundnut, lol. They like groundnut like tomorrow no dey.

grin
Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by Olisehinnocent: 1:17pm On Oct 19, 2020
By the time we are through with you and buhari una go run leave our south for us!!! #Gobacktoyournorth
LivingSage:

You'll rather leave Nigeria for us because Buhari is going no where. He'll complete his tenure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts / Central Bank Recovers N8.6bn From Owner Of Remita, Systemspecs / PHOTOS: Fayose Writes EFCC Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.