Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Remember The HAUSA Man Who Sang "I'm A Cow"? Check His Contribution To #ENDSARS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Remember The HAUSA Man Who Sang "I'm A Cow"? Check His Contribution To #ENDSARS (546 Views)

Offset Tells Burna Boy To Check His DM / Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply / Hope Davido Bought The Porsche In Chioma’s Name - Check His Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Remember The HAUSA Man Who Sang "I'm A Cow"? Check His Contribution To #ENDSARS by NobleTv: 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
Remember the Hausa man who sang "I'm a cow " few months back that went viral?
He has released another video for #ENDSARS. Very funny but his passing out a message.
He is better than most up coming musicians.
Let's support our brother from the north by getting this to Front page by tagging the moderators.
This is to tell you that this protest is not about tribalism.
We are one.

An igbo man and an Hausa man came together to give there Support

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RGSUKitpVM

(1) (Reply)

LAYCON Arrived ABUJA In A Private Jet See What Happened (video) / Hushpuppi And Woodberry To Be Freed On Bail With Movement Restrictions / ALBUM: Mukadas - Story Of A Young Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.