Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) (76955 Views)

Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return / #endsars: Benin Prisoners Were Set Free By The Warders - Kemi Olunloyo (photo) / Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by Frankice12: 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2020
"No Court Sentence, But I Dey Prison Since 2016" - Edo Prisoner Laments (VIDEO)

The Edo youths mobilized themself, during the early hours of today, went to the state Prison yard, broke the wall and set hundreds of prisoners free...

Many have spoken on the ill act of the state police... One during an interview cried as to being in the prison ever since 2016, but was not sentenced during a court hearing... He said they kept him in the cell, but no one came for him then they transferred him to the prison yard for over 4years now ....

This is total Injustice....
I do not support breaking the wall of a prison yard and letting inmates free, but I in no way keep shut over this issue of keeping a citizen in custody not even for days but over 4 years without a fair court hearing.... No state lawyer was given to him, they just locked him up like an animal....

Nigerians must wake up...
#ENDSARS
#IGPMUSTRESIGN

WATCH VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u__HglXFw4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTKEw03nTHQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aio2HFte2w

5 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by Harrykn: 2:41pm On Oct 19, 2020
we call it BANGER E shock you abi

13 Likes

Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by ndidibabe(f): 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2020
Now, will this do the society any good?

72 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by Frankice12: 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2020
ndidibabe:
Now, will this do the society any good?

Are u stupid?
So u want innocent citizens to die in prison ?

454 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by ndidibabe(f): 3:03pm On Oct 19, 2020
Frankice12:

Are u stupid?
How did you confirm their innocence?

309 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by kambili999(f): 3:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
Lobatan.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by funkybroyouknow: 3:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
wow
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by PureGoldh(m): 3:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
Cool but if the story is true....person wey dey wise enough no suppose grant interview atall.

Na to just jakpa without looking back

My one cent thoo

274 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by Lovelies1: 3:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
God please give us knowledge and understanding
Fight for us Lord
We can't rely on ourselves
Our enemies are closing in on us
Please Lord Jesus Christ rise and take this fight for us

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by Writendearn: 3:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
LMAO. God punish inspector Dele. E chop money no gree investigate. Even pessin wey commit crime true true go claim say na awaiting trial. But for the innocent ones that were unlawfully detained, we claim this as another big W. Jubril, see what you made us do?? E just dey start

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't scroll past without checking my signature

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by Cvwriter1(m): 3:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
President Buhari will be shocked to hear this

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by phlame(m): 3:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
"No Court Sentence, But I Dey Prison Since 2016" - Edo Prisoner Laments (VIDEO)

The Edo youths mobilized themself, during the early hours of today, went to the state Prison yard, broke the wall and set hundreds of prisoners free...

Many have spoken on the ill act of the state police... One during an interview cried as to being in the prison ever since 2016, but was not sentenced during a court hearing... He said they kept him in the cell, but no one came for him then they transferred him to the prison yard for over 4years now ....

This is total Injustice....
I do not support breaking the wall of a prison yard and letting inmates free, but I in no way keep shut over this issue of keeping a citizen in custody not even for days but over 4 years without a fair court hearing.... No state lawyer was given to him, they just locked him up like an animal....

Nigerians must wake up...
#ENDSARS
#IGPMUSTRESIGN

WATCH VIDEO:

Damn... Handwork of touts

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by babag93: 3:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
Awon ti Michael Scofield

10 Likes

Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by edoairways: 3:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
Nigerian politicians Una well-done

6 Likes

Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by SoftP(m): 3:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
Releasing prisoners might look quite easy,

i hope the Binis can bear the consequences of their actions,
when the prisoners starts invading their homes,
Hope no one will start crying foul.

Here is a step taking too far

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 3:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
Only GOD Almighty knows the truth and Fact of their Release..

You will not Understand the Joy of Freedom until you Imprisoned even for a few hours..

Having Said that, So Many today are padlocked and Chained by the devil in various forms of Prisons.
Prision of Evil Habits that Have Crippled and Shattered their lives..
The Worst prision to Be is to be Bound in a Spiritual Prison and Bondage..

Whatever Has been used to Bound you in Bondages and Habits ! No Matter how long!
By the Power that Rose up JESUS Christ from the Grave, I Break that yoke! I bring you out From that Prison in JESUS NAME...

An Encounter with JESUS is the Beginning of your Freedom..
See our Signature..

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by Homeboiy: 3:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
I saw how some of them were running with chains around ring road

18 Likes

Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by braine(m): 3:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
This is bad.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by Viking007(m): 3:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
Frankice12:

Are u stupid?
They are all hired hoodlums. Prisoner with potbelly? One was even putting on this season's Arsenal jersey. Nonsense. cheesy

Opiosko:

Prisoner with pot belly...epic grin grin
The full video is on Twitter. You'll see "prisoners" using earpiece and putting on necklace.

#EndSars

33 Likes

Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
This
reminds me of
the story of
Brother Paul
and Brother Silas

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by Opiosko: 3:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
Nigeria is a wicked country

3 Likes

Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by PaschalWooden(m): 3:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
Wahalla dey ooo... honestly...

The main disoriented criminals are now in the streets of Edo state; big problem for the locals, especially now that most security agencies are somehow indispose.

4 Likes

Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by chinavs9ja(m): 3:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
Nigeria problems are much only God can settle all these.
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by mannasseh(m): 3:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
Rumours are flying that the govt is responsible

10 Likes

Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by skentelelady(f): 3:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
They have started abusing this protest. Thise stupid boys in Ilupeju today blocked the road, started smoking and drinking. They were stopping cars and bikes to extort them. I had to ask one if this is the best way to end the problems if this country. Taking advantage of #endsars to cause nuisance in the society.

Now breaking jail to free both innocent and deadly criminals is a No No. What stopped them from marching to the governors office and raise their voices that the prisoners should be charged to court if needs be?

This protest should be done with cautious before the government see some faults in it and capitalise on that to sabotage it

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by WhizdomXX(m): 3:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
Wahala 4 Naija.NIGERIA MUST BE GREAT AGAIN
#endsars #endfailedleaders! #restructuringnow!
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by BCISLTD: 3:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
cheesy e don dey Red...these bunch of mad men in government have no idea what Anarchy is.....it will shock them ooooooooooo!!!

4 Likes

Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 3:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
Sad

The criminal is happy thinking he has regained freedom. To re-arrest this one dey very easy. Just a matter of days he will be apprehended.

NOW I WILL URGE PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI TO QUICKLY PUT THE POLICE IN SHAPE SO THAT THEY CAN FULLY START TO PERFORM THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL OBLIGATION. IT WAS TOLD THAT WHEN THE PROTESTERS CAME, THEIR WAS NO COUNTER FORCE AT THE PRISONS. THE REGULAR MOBILE POLICE THAT WERE USUALLY STATIONED THERE WERE WITHDRAWN ON THE IG ORDER HENCE AN OPPORTUNITY FOR THE MISCREANTS TO HAVE A FIELD DAY.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by sodiqapril(m): 3:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
How to know it was staged..
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by fratermathy(m): 3:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
Frankice12:

Are u stupid?

What of the hardened criminals who also escaped?

27 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Politician Blackmails Pregnant Woman With Nude Pictures For Refusing Him Sex / Nigerians In South African Arm Themselves In Defence (Videos) / Mother Stabs Her 3 Children To Death At Ahaba Awo Idemili, Imo (Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.