Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) (76976 Views)

Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return / #endsars: Benin Prisoners Were Set Free By The Warders - Kemi Olunloyo (photo) / Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by IMAMofWAR: 6:55pm On Oct 19, 2020
u cast him face for youtube and dey scream u are free?
how dumb
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by IMAMofWAR: 6:57pm On Oct 19, 2020
that guy wth jersey should be monitored. he looks and talks lke an arm robber
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by Aladdin1(m): 7:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
mannasseh:
Rumours are flying that the govt is responsible
sure!
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 7:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
ndidibabe:
You mard. How did you confirm their innocence?

Read this
https://www.nairaland.com/6190226/police-officer-speaks-endsars-kayode

"Do you know civilians with money approach Police to exchange family members who have committed crime with innocent people? The person making the proposal and the Police are all guilty, that is why I am now happy the young people are fighting for us"
#EndSARS

https://mobile.twitter.com/ogundamisi/status/1316750434833510406
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by magzey: 7:07pm On Oct 19, 2020
just to show us that criminals are the one sponsoring this protest ,pathetic undecided undecided
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by PureNigerian: 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
Frankice12:

Are u stupid?
So u want innocent citizens to die in prison ?

You are the stupid one here. How do you know that what they are saying is true.
Some Nigerians have low mentality
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by magzey: 7:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
Frankice12:

Are u stupid?
what took innocent to the prison are you on weed? undecided undecided
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by PureNigerian: 7:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
Frankice12:

Are u stupid?

How does this help the society?
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by Tapout(m): 7:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
PureGoldh:
Cool but if the story is true....person wey dey wise enough no suppose grant interview atall.

Na to just jakpa without looking back

My one cent thoo

this one weak me i swear cheesy
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by Romeoweezy(m): 7:38pm On Oct 19, 2020
[b][/b]see lies... how can they break yhu outta prison and yhu will still be roaming on the street and revealing ur identity with hundred percent confidence
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by patjane(f): 8:00pm On Oct 19, 2020
Keep asking stupid question
ndidibabe:
Now, will this do the society any good?
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by ndidibabe(f): 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
Fahdiga:
don't worry very soon it will be your turn ok
My type can't go to prison. Impossible!!!! I do not have anything in common with those guys that I saw on the TV jumping the fence.
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by Tumbulum: 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
ndidibabe:
but bokoharam are all innocent?
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by Breadnote: 8:06pm On Oct 19, 2020
sad news
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by Tumbulum: 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2020
PureNigerian:

You are the stupid one here. How do you know that what they are saying is true.
Some Nigerians have low mentality
its buhari low mentality that made bokoharam terrorists free people enjoying the best treatment ever
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by fineboynl(m): 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2020
the guy said since 2016. no court case and nothing. more like no complainers.
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 8:43pm On Oct 19, 2020
Pls I’m lost here , what’s ur point ?
Viking007:
They are all hired hoodlums. Prisoner with potbelly? One was even putting on this season's Arsenal jersey. Nonsense. cheesy

The full video is on Twitter. You'll see "prisoners" using earpiece and putting on necklace.

#EndSars
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by Bestbeelieve: 8:56pm On Oct 19, 2020
ndidibabe:

At least i can confirm the repentant BH are not innocent but set free and recruited into your army!!!
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by Nitah1: 9:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
ndidibabe:
who pronounced them guilty?
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by Nitah1: 9:06pm On Oct 19, 2020
ndidibabe:
My type can't go to prison. Impossible!!!! I do not have anything in common with those guys that I saw on the TV jumping the fence.
Now we are well aware that you know their offence,we are all ears?
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by Revolva(m): 10:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
Nato008:

bro are u OK, bro in prison whether awaiting trail or not, everyone wears the same attire maybe differrentiated by color but not wearing jeans or polo....what do u think prison is ?

Bro awaiting trial don't wear prison uniform ok

Only convicted prisoners wear it.....how do u reason self ..

Awaiting trials wear normal cloths because they have not been sentenced ok don't argue with me ...

Most of the people dat escaped are awaiting trial people not the convicted ones ...from the way I see it
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by HandsomeBlack: 10:55pm On Oct 19, 2020
skentelelady:
They have started abusing this protest. Thise stupid boys in Ilupeju today blocked the road, started smoking and drinking. They were stopping cars and bikes to extort them. I had to ask one if this is the best way to end the problems if this country. Taking advantage of #endsars to cause nuisance in the society.

Now breaking jail to free both innocent and deadly criminals is a No No. What stopped them from marching to the governors office and raise their voices that the prisoners should be charged to court if needs be?

This protest should be done with cautious before the government see some faults in it and capitalise on that to sabotage it
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by subcbouy: 10:56pm On Oct 19, 2020
ndidibabe:
Awaiting trials for years! Why?
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by HandsomeBlack: 11:06pm On Oct 19, 2020
Jail break is not the part of the peaceful protests we stand for. All well meaning Nigerian youths must #sorosoke against this kind of act of lawlessness.

Two wrongs don't make a right. Yes, SARS and Police imprisoned a lot of people unjustly. But there are CRIMINALS that are rightly sentenced there as punishment and to sanitize the society. Freeing such people under any guise is s no no and against the principles of the new Nigeria we are demanding for. If you believe someone is imprisoned unjustly, make a post about it now that attention is on #policereform and we'll definitely get justice.

On peaceful protests we stand.
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by Sarah20A(f): 11:18pm On Oct 19, 2020
ndidibabe:
how about the boko haram that your president reformed?
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by Sarah20A(f): 11:19pm On Oct 19, 2020
PureGoldh:
Cool but if the story is true....person wey dey wise enough no suppose grant interview atall.

My one cent thoo
the guilty ones won't dare to grant interviews
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by Sarah20A(f): 11:21pm On Oct 19, 2020
Viking007:
They are all hired hoodlums. Prisoner with potbelly? One was even putting on this season's Arsenal jersey. Nonsense. cheesy

The full video is on Twitter. You'll see "prisoners" using earpiece and putting on necklace.

#EndSars
one was with luggage
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by HonourableUche(m): 12:34am On Oct 20, 2020
PureGoldh:

My one cent thoo
yes oh oil dey your head. Many of them will soon be rearrested.
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by doctorcovid29(m): 1:03am On Oct 20, 2020
e din red oo,go back we dey out side no see food eat ,go back to prison
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by chipower: 6:30am On Oct 20, 2020
SoftP:
Releasing prisoners might look quite easy,

i hope the Binis can bear the consequences of their actions,
when the prisoners starts invading their homes,
Hope no one will start crying foul.

Here is a step taking too far

The problem you are having is your inability to ponder on what is going on right now.

The real criminals are our politicians, Buhari and co. They created an environment that made it difficult for the youths to thrive. They created those criminals by their actions and inactions. Why do you think they deserve to be in prison while those who are the root cause of the problems are free?

Nigeria will continue to get worse as far as our politicians refused to change. Expect more chaos.

1 Like

Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by Uchemus(m): 7:51am On Oct 20, 2020
ndidibabe:

You are a fool. You would waste in prison for no reason.
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) by ndidibabe(f): 8:35am On Oct 20, 2020
Uchemus:

You are a fool. You would waste in prison for no reason.
No need for all these unnecessary insults. Do u have a proof that they were arrested for no reasons? Yes, there are exceptions but what if he is a criminal? A rapist or murderer? Unfortunately, there are so many faceless criminals in this forum who are in total support of a prison break.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians In South African Arm Themselves In Defence (Videos) / Mother Stabs Her 3 Children To Death At Ahaba Awo Idemili, Imo (Graphic Photo / Man Caught Having Sex With Underage Ebonyi Girl.see Reactions(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.