Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:11 PM

Joggers ‘with A Built-in Camel Toe’ - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Joggers ‘with A Built-in Camel Toe’ (704 Views)

Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) / I Made This High-waist Cargo Joggers With Six (6) Pockets! / Original Addidas Club Jersey and joggers clearance price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joggers ‘with A Built-in Camel Toe’ by Epstein(m): 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2020
Mum in stitches after buying PrettyLittleThing joggers which arrives ‘with a built-in camel toe’

A MUM-of-two was left in stitches after she bought a pair of knitted jogging bottoms from Pretty Little Thing…. only to discover they had a "built-in camel toe."

Roxanne Jones and her husband Ben, 31, were left doubled over laughing when she put them on for a casual pub dinner, but on checking herself in the mirror before leaving she saw the chunky stitching.

But the chunky stitching made it appear to have a "built-in camel toe"

The make-up artist says even her kids noticed her ‘sugarpuff’ had grown in size when she had the joggers on.

Roxanne, 32, thought she’d make a joke of the situation and contacted PLT to inform them of the strange item.

She said in a message to the online clothing retailer: “To whoever views this message….I hope it makes you laugh or possibly cry…

“I recently purchased a pair of knitted joggers from your site. Now I have had two children but I can assure you this is most definitely a stitching issue.

“I wear fitted leggings and cycling shorts on the daily and I have never experienced such a malfunction.

“I highly recommend that you address this issue as I feel many ladies might be questioning their life choices and it may possibly trigger some sort of anxiety…”

The staff member from PLT who responded obviously saw the funny side, replying: “Wow Roxie, seeing that picture I must say I completely understand what you mean.

“I’m so so sorry about this. I’d love to help you with this, and get it sorted straight away.”

She then asks for an order number before adding: “P.S Hot and cold tears were streaming down me face.”

Roxanne - a full time make-up artist who has 40,000 Facebook followers - decided to post about the unfortunate clothing gaffe on a number of sites.

She said everyone needed a laugh during “these hard times” before adding: “Well Pretty Little Thing strikes again, they did me dirty.

“These are knitted joggers and let me tell you that is not my sugarpuff you see….that is the bloody stitching!!! WTF!

“I’ve had two kids and I wear fitted leggings and cycling shorts on the daily. Never had this issue.

“What an unfortunate seam malfunction...can’t cope! At least they have a sense of humour.”

Roxanne, of Romford, Essex, said she has bought dozens of items from PLT as it is one of her favourite retailers, but had never experienced such an unusual issue.

Her children, Emielia-Rose, five, and Evie-Rae, three, even spotted the strange bulge, with the elder girl asking her mum: “Is that your nunny?”

She even created a video on her TikTok account, addressing the issue to her 12,000 followers.

And she said PLT had been super helpful offering a refund, but she said the joggers had made her laugh so much she intended to keep them.

Luckily the mum was able to see the funny side

“I’d never seen it look like that before.

“I’m not going to send them back, I just can’t wear them outside and I certainly wouldn’t wear them on the school run.”

It is understood PLT staff are now checking the joggers to see if other pairs have the same issue.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/12964620/prettylittlething-joggers-built-in-camel-toe/

Re: Joggers ‘with A Built-in Camel Toe’ by Makavelli25: 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2020
What a toe.
Re: Joggers ‘with A Built-in Camel Toe’ by Kestolove(m): 3:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
Tins like dix can give someone erection in public...dey should stop it b4 Aba start producing dia own fake version

(1) (Reply)

2021 Romantic Wedding Hairstyles - 40 Beautiful Wedding Hairstyles For Africans / Asian Sex Dolls / Thrift/ Vintage: Scarves/ Belts/ Shoes / Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.