Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads (59044 Views)

Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) / meth: Imo Community Gives Dealers, Consumers 48 Hours To Quit / #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by Berezuski: 5:36pm On Oct 19, 2020
24hrs is even too much.

Malnourished indigenous goats

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by Neddstark: 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2020
Keep supporting the silly protests. Criminals, cultists and kidnappers are happy with the breakdown in law and order. When there's a prison break in your city and robberies increase, better dont blame Buhari. You brought the carnage upon yourselves
Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2020
Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by Kudejo: 5:38pm On Oct 19, 2020
The government is the one at fault so I don't see the need to block roads making life harder for normal people just trying to make a living.
Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2020
the guy looks underfed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by RealEzee(m): 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2020
Abeg make dem find jollof rice give this one make breeze no carry am

Govt want to use youths against youths, dead on arrival!! , one is motivated by money while we are motivated by passion for the general good of this country, na we go win cos when all d chips are down we will endure and triumph, this one never go ask why him no get 24hrs light, better education, Healthcare etc na road em won drag with, this wave is strong ooo, move before we hit u lasun, enemy of progress, indigenous ko engine knock ni

#JoinOrBear
#EndsarsSwat
#EndBadgovernment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by cupidhero(m): 5:40pm On Oct 19, 2020
So assuming i'm in Abuja protesting na this small children go make me stop? The man-boy speaking their mind na slap alone i go take comot him jaw.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by crackhouse(m): 5:40pm On Oct 19, 2020
Nigeria is full of comedy. They are giving IG an order. IG over to you..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by killuminati(m): 5:41pm On Oct 19, 2020
Indegine kee yuh deh grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by Mummyfour(f): 5:41pm On Oct 19, 2020
Coronavirus84:
Indigenous people of Abuja should try and come to Benin or Lagos state to come and say this rubbish. Awon Aboki no sense at all for them. May God punish Lord Luggard in his grave for associating me with dis fools in a human flesh
grin you dey vex o. If there is another life after death and lord Lugard is told to come to Nigeria again,, the guy go refuse.
All the curses Nigerians heap on him would make him to be convulsing in his grave grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by Ezmans: 5:41pm On Oct 19, 2020
Davash222:
They should get food first undecided

the people that corrupt goverment have chased inside bush is now talking
Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by Iree1(m): 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2020
Wetin musa no go see for gate....am I speaking ur mind... Lol
Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by madjune(m): 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2020
Aboki and white canvass shoe. Lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2020
Liars everywhere.
Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by ekeneokwologu(m): 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2020
Pls move to front page. Let the world see.

Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by crackhouse(m): 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2020
He's speaking like osuofia the drunkard.
Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by Bishop4real: 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2020
JidennaJason:
If the young man leading those cowards knows what is good for him, he should tender an apology to the protesters and return the stipends given to him by one sai baba moronic minister residing there.

A word for the wise is enough.

Why is everything all about money to you guys? You have your rights to protest; they also have their right to protest (in this case against you). So, if you think they're paid, what makes you think others won't believe you were also paid to do your own protest

2 Likes

Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by Bgetto: 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2020
When protest become politics what do you expect
Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by Alimzy20(m): 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2020
Coronavirus84:
Indigenous people of Abuja should try and come to Benin or Lagos state to come and say this rubbish. Awon Aboki no sense at all for them. May God punish Lord Luggard in his grave for associating me with dis fools in a human flesh
#Stophatespeech
Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by jaxxy(m): 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2020
Who are these ones Do they own abuja or the roads?? What exactly will they do?? Let’s hear it??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by Dantsito: 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2020
come and see how brainless animals and frustrated wailing zombies will come to attack this one for expressing his opinion that is contrary to their own lunacy.
Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by Zahga: 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2020
Coronavirus84:
lol make they come yarn dis kind yarn for Benin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by juniorstar(m): 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2020
it baffles me how a group of ppl love to be perpetually impoverished. NAwa oo. Am sure the parents who gave birth to these nincompoop have experienced better days in Nigeria compared to these idiots.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by mrfidel(m): 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2020
Are we sure these ones are Nigerians?? Because if they truly are, they or any of their family members must have experienced either police extortion or intimidation at least once in their lives. I wonder what makes them satisfied with the situation of Nigeria as a whole... I shake my head for them.

#EndSars
#Reform Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by donprinyo(m): 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2020
Chai, make dem give these children food to chop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
The protest don collapse, give it up.

You are not woke enough to pull it off.

Endsars everywhere, hijacker's everywhere is sars the real underlying issue with Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by esente: 5:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
Na the same indigenous people wey block road when Army seize their land?

1 Like

Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by Reckyd123(m): 5:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
Indigenous kee all of una dia. See these ones wey no get one plot of land for Abuja dey claim omonile.

Taa gbafuo nu dia
Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
punchng.com › news
Abuja indigenes protest land-grabbing by soldiers at ...
17 Apr 2019 — Leke Baiyewu, Abuja Indigenes of Abuja on Tuesday blocked the National Assembly complex's main gate

Abuja indigenes are some of the most oppressed people in Nigeria, suddenly they have given them cameras and microphones

Naija my country
Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by waleadeagb(m): 5:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
So stupid of an idiot......this should be discarded into the pit latrine......I await 48hrs and see what son of a bitch and bandwagon are going to do.... some people are just good as a slaves...I remember what an ex slave female freedom fighter for black slaves said during an interview.... " She said the most terrible thing to slavery is the fact that some slaves, after setting them free will still stay under their masters because they have been psychologically wired to be slaves" I really don't blame the idiots, when a bird has stayed in a cage for too long, upon opening the cage, the bird will show resistant to fly to freedom cos of psychological deprivation and enslavement mentality.....God has helped us since 1960, now is the moment to help ourselves.......Aluta Continua, Victorie Ascertain...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by MacxD: 5:46pm On Oct 19, 2020
LIERRRSS!....INDEGIONOUS PEOPLE ARE WITH END SARS!! END THE BLOODY SARS!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Father Raped His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra While His Wife Was In Labor Room / Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) / Vikings Cultists Invade Police Station In Delta To Free Member, 7 Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.