Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads (59021 Views)

Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) / meth: Imo Community Gives Dealers, Consumers 48 Hours To Quit / #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by Royalfurnitures: 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2020
It's the thugs and touts hired by Buhari and his men that are saying that, the indigenous people of Abuja are also suffering under this govt

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by Neddstark: 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
dex4sure:

I cry for your future mr man cus u will remain like this.....anumanu

My future is made. Yours is going to be no better than a rat in the gutter.

Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by snipernigga(m): 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
#SuicideMission #MissionImpossible
Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by Ategberoson(m): 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
Flier:
I support them! Blocking highways is very wrong and now lagos is about to close all schools again after being home for about 6 months
Very soon people won’t have food at home to eat and won’t be able to buy from the market
This indigenous people should do everything to make sure sanity returns
I was part of this protest but what they want now is beyond me

Buhari is not worth being called a president, I wonder how they handover General to that dumb blockhead

imagine people are blocking roads other citizens are plighting and he can't addressed this within 48hrs till it got to more than 11days

road blocking is not a fight for the citizens, it's a pain and agony to the citizen, a man lamented how he lost a contract due to this road blocking

you useless protesters blocking road should halt it already, protest peacefully and allow people move freely to their destinations, there are many sick people who needs constant visit to their doctors, you people should be human with your approach

this road blocking have made many of us who supported this protest back off. end the insanity of blocking roads

1 Like

Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by arsenal444(m): 6:06pm On Oct 19, 2020
So the people that are protesting now are now outdigenous people of Abuja?
Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by AdetayoNL(m): 6:06pm On Oct 19, 2020
Clear them off your what again?... So Abuja is no longer the FCT but your fucking town.. Are you sure you are normal??

1 Like

Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by Fourwinds: 6:07pm On Oct 19, 2020
Flier:
I support them! Blocking highways is very wrong and now lagos is about to close all schools again after being home for about 6 months
Very soon people won’t have food at home to eat and won’t be able to buy from the market
cunt ooooooooo
Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by AdetayoNL(m): 6:08pm On Oct 19, 2020
Flier:
Please which food..? Until rice turn 100k?
Until petrol turn 300per litre?
Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by Flier: 6:08pm On Oct 19, 2020
Ategberoson:

Buhari is not worth being called a president, I wonder how they handover General to that dumb blockhead

imagine people are blocking roads other citizens are plighting and he can't addressed this within 48hrs till it got to more than 11days

road blocking is not a fight for the citizens, it's a pain and agony to the citizen, a man lamented how he lost a contract due to this road blocking

you useless protesters blocking road should halt it already, protest peacefully and allow people move freely to their destinations, there are many sick people who needs constant visit to their doctors, you people should be human with your approach

this road blocking have made many of us who supported this protest back off. end the insanity of blocking roads
It has gotten to the extent that Parents can’t get to School to pick their children,We started this together but it’s seriously impacting my life negatively now,it has been hijacked by twitter money machine
They are just using it to get donations from international organizations
Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by dex4sure: 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
Neddstark:

My future is made. Yours is going to be no better than a rat in the gutter.

hide your face in shame bro....u are a disgrace

Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by Leokpas777(m): 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
Our Stand On the Ongoing #EndSARS Protests.

Our attention has been drawn to an outrageous action by one Yusuf Ahmadu Yunusa and his ilks who claim to have acted on behalf of the indigenous people of Abuja. According to media reports, Yusuf and his people claim that the indigenous people of Abuja are against the protests going on across the country. We wish to categorically dissociate ourselves from Yusuf and the actions of his gang. We find his claims offensive and insulting to the countless Gbagyi youths who have been harassed and extorted by the now defunct Special Anti-Robbery Squad.

Gbagyi people the world over are known to be hospitable and for upholding the dignity and sanctity of human life. We have, over the years, condemned the extrajudicial killings of Nigerian youths by policemen. While we condemn any attempt to hijack the #EndSARS campaign by unscrupulous elements, we stand solemnly with our fellow youths who have taken to the street to demand an end to the killer squad as well as a total reform of the police force. We would never oppose a demand for a better and an egalitarian society, and we definitely did not appoint Yusuf Ahmadu Yunusa to speak for us. We have been victims of injustice for too long to support any form of oppression meted upon our fellow citizens.

The Gbagyi people of Nigeria are a peculiar set, scattered across the geography of Nigeria and further divided across religious and dialectical lines; dismissed as a bush tribe that must continuously be pushed farther from civilization. Like the red Indians, our lands have been taken, our ancestral homes destroyed to give way to urban development (one we are denied the enjoyment of). From the hills of Maitama to the vastness of Wuse our people were forcefully evicted and turned into tenants in Kubwa and faraway Niger state; in the heart of Bwaya (Bwari), a stranger was imposed upon our brethren as paramount ruler; throughout Kaduna state, history is constantly been rewritten to erase the place of Gbagyi people as the indigenous tribe – from the renaming of towns and villages to the distortion of the true origin of Queen Amina; Nassarawa is a lost home to us as we have no say in matters of the state at all.

There is a desperate need to take charge of our affairs and tell our own stories. But no individual can do this. We believe that the individual, like every society, develops on three fronts: intellectually, socially, and physically. This knowledge inspires in us the hope that we can instigate the Gbagyi youth unto the onerous yet indisputably rewarding path of self-development. With a population of over twelve million (12,000,000), if regulated and channeled towards meaningful transactions, we qualify for a resilient political, social and economic group.

Our grandmother, Ladi Kwali showed us many decades ago that through dedication everything is possible. With no formal education, she became a global sweetheart – traveling through European universities to deliver lectures about her craft and eventually bagging the highest British honor. Today, decades after her demise, Ladi Kwali is immortalized on our twenty naira (N20) note and with statues in different places across the country. We have more opportunities today than grandma Ladi Kwali had during her day. There is so much that we can achieve as a people, but we would never achieve our full potentials with a police force that harass, extort and murder us in our own country.

We refuse to remain silent while some lazy and hungry youths use us as their meal tickets. This is also a warning to sell-out activists who may want to take advantage of our parents in the villages. The Gbagyi people of Abuja have suffered enough from government negligence and from hyenas who take advantage of our sensibilities to line their pockets with coins. We are awoken to the important task of cleaning house and reclaiming our dignity as law-abiding Nigerians.

We will be going live on this platform to discuss this and other issues. Please join us.

God bless every Gbagyiza the world over
God bless Gbagyi Nation
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by Mrquote: 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
Ogaga87:
Throw stones at those full.. They deserve 80 Lonoke each..
Fool!
Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by Judolisco(m): 6:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
See dis one u happy as ur mama dey sell groundnut inside sun... Mumu boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by pretyval: 6:13pm On Oct 19, 2020
So they can listen to these fools but beat us up bah?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by Ategberoson(m): 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2020
Flier:
It has gotten to the extend that Parents can’t get to School to pick their children,We started this together but it’s seriously impacting my life negatively now,it has been hijacked by twitter money machine
They are just using it to get donations from international organizations

I almost lost my life yesterday, if it's me it would have been fine, my parents were with me as well. it was a terrible experience

if they use forced on those idiots, I swear I won't pity anybody that get killed after the president have promise to implement what you demanded

this road blocking madness must in matter of urgency stop or else fearless hoodlum might attacked these people and waste unnecessary blood

you block roads you won't allow danfo to move hence make conductors who relied on daily means to return to the street and started making streets distress for the occupants of the streets

you illiterates forming unemployed youths should be sensible enough

1 Like

Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by adontcare(f): 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2020
Bubu don buy them new clothes, why not open ur smelling mouth to yarn rubbish. Thunder fire una there. Let's wait na. 48 hours no far na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by TheTruthIsHere: 6:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
These guys are speaking for themselves. They have been paid by some hausa/ Fulani politicians. I am an fct indigenes and I support # EndSARS

The guy in blue is not even indigene of fct. They are paid miscreants
Here is the link to the guys profile
https://www.facebook.com/BuhunBarkonunAbuja

1 Like

Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by KcAngel(m): 6:17pm On Oct 19, 2020
Who is this hungry bird? Wetin be your papa name mumu
Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by Pharaohny: 6:17pm On Oct 19, 2020
How much did they pay this idiot
Look like somebody that needs food
Pls somebody should feed this nigger
Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by FIRDAUS3(m): 6:18pm On Oct 19, 2020
Davash222:
They should get food first undecided

That's exactly what they need.
They'll receive sense after eaten grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by mannasseh(m): 6:21pm On Oct 19, 2020
dt one way resemble watin python vomit dy follow talk... shege buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by Theoarhics: 6:22pm On Oct 19, 2020
See person. Very funny looking stick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by Absolutebeau: 6:22pm On Oct 19, 2020
Who are these hungry looking mofos? Indigenous indeed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by Imzy12: 6:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
You're a mumu boy. Nah Ogun go kill you all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by KingClovisone: 6:25pm On Oct 19, 2020
TATALoAlaMu:
Your generations must be mad cause it's clearly in ya bloodlines

Best quote ever on Nairaland.com

Call them by their father's name Holy Quran 33:5

1 Like

Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by Thunday1005(m): 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2020
Who be this

What is he ranting
Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by kunkelhanspeter(m): 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2020
As long as we are living with this fools(Northerner)
This Zoo will never get better they are used to suffer and they don’t want change.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by petitejolie(f): 6:30pm On Oct 19, 2020
Lol. Wen they were taking ur lands without compensation . Where una Dey? Okay o that’s why u people decided to burn their cars
Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by Ezedavo12(m): 6:30pm On Oct 19, 2020
Baba say him mama no see groundnut sell again poverty don wash this one brain
Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by micgray100(m): 6:30pm On Oct 19, 2020
insane people..

More than 200 Commendations from fellow nairalanders on this trend....

REGISTER YOUR LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY WITH JUST A TOKEN... 75k with duration of 5 working days..

Whatsapp or call.... Mr Gbenga....
Zero, Seven, Zero, Three, Two, Seven, Two, Eight, Nine, Four, One.
Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by Papadoh(m): 6:32pm On Oct 19, 2020
Can't we protest without blocking the roads? People still need to go to work and provide for their families, don't they? I don't get what is so hard to understand about that.
Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by Feranmhine: 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2020
See this Malnitrition slowpoke that looks like a fallen mango tree, he too wan trend, Ode oshi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) / Vikings Cultists Invade Police Station In Delta To Free Member, 7 Arrested / Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.