Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

#endsars: Be At Alert, See What Will Happen In Two Days' Time - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #endsars: Be At Alert, See What Will Happen In Two Days' Time (10908 Views)

All Information Coming Has Been Good For PDP, Be At Alert – Davido To Voters / EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation / Falana Predicts What Will Happen In Atiku’s Court Case Against Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #endsars: Be At Alert, See What Will Happen In Two Days' Time by 10mobile: 9:18am On Oct 21, 2020
The main reason why the corrupt oldies will keep oppressing the Nigerian youths is our inability to reason clearly. Most Nigerian youths just can't reason with you. I can't believe that people were abusing me for this simple advice.

1 Like

Re: #endsars: Be At Alert, See What Will Happen In Two Days' Time by AMINDA: 6:31am On Nov 12, 2020
10mobile:
This #EndSARS protest is beginning to spiral out of control. Joblessness is the main thing fueling it now. It's only those who don't have jobs that are still forceful about it. In other words, criminal elements are beginning to hijack it. The law-abiding citizens are beginning to think about their businesses/jobs.

You all heard how some people broke into a correctional facility in Edo State and freed prisoners. Soon, the criminal elements (who would be more than happy to see everywhere up in flames) would start breaking into shops and homes to steal and kill or to rob on the streets, using the lacuna left by police absence. Some ex-SARS operatives (who must be lacking money now that they're disbanded) will regroup and begin to rob. THEN, THE GOVERNMENT WILL SEE REASONS TO USE FORCE ON THE PROTESTERS AND WILL BE JUSTIFIED BY THE WORLD. This way, the youths would have lost all the gains of the protest.

WHAT TO DO?
I suggest that YOU back out of the protest for now. The Nigerian youths have made their presence felt and their voices heard. A wise performer leaves the stage when the ovation is high. Let's not allow bad eggs to spoil our achievements so that we can successfully build on this in subsequent months and years. Let's not give the Devil (that is, FG) a foothold against us (cf. Eph. 4:27).

In the end, OP was right. When you are blessed with intelligence, your analysis will look like prophecies.

Moral Lesson: Never follow the mob, they are almost always wrong. They kept saying they had no leaders, it was a shameless way to avoid personal responsibility. Individuals rarely accept their mistakes, groups never do.

3 Likes

Re: #endsars: Be At Alert, See What Will Happen In Two Days' Time by Bukasint(f): 8:28pm On Oct 24, 2021
This guy you get Sense...if you dey single i have one night stand for you.

1 Like

Re: #endsars: Be At Alert, See What Will Happen In Two Days' Time by muzzafar(m): 10:20pm On Oct 24, 2021
10mobile:
The main reason why the corrupt oldies will keep oppressing the Nigerian youths is our inability to reason clearly. Most Nigerian youths just can't reason with you. I can't believe that people were abusing me for this simple advice.
MAY GOD INCREASE YOU DUDE

2 Likes

Re: #endsars: Be At Alert, See What Will Happen In Two Days' Time by muzzafar(m): 10:26pm On Oct 24, 2021
Bukasint:
me sef na sharp guy in ma own way i need my own koboko grin
Bukasint:
me sef na sharp guy in ma own way i need my own koboko
Re: #endsars: Be At Alert, See What Will Happen In Two Days' Time by ba7man(m): 10:28pm On Oct 24, 2021
Dominion202:
[s][/s]

Childish talk
I will advice you go suck breast little boy
Where is this fool today??
Re: #endsars: Be At Alert, See What Will Happen In Two Days' Time by Bukasint(f): 10:50pm On Oct 24, 2021
muzzafar:
me sef na sharp guy in ma own way i need my own koboko grin me sef na sharp guy in ma own way i need my own koboko

Kilode

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LP Resorting To Masses’ Court, Says LP Campaign Spokesman, Yunusa Tanko / Senate To Make Election Debates Mandatory / May 29 1999- May 29 2019: How Have We Fared?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.