Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:36 PM

Reps To Bar Courts From Sacking President, Governors - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps To Bar Courts From Sacking President, Governors (54211 Views)

NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators / Senate Okays HND As Minimum Qualification For President, Governors / Senate Moves To Stop High Courts From Entertaining Pre-election Matters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps To Bar Courts From Sacking President, Governors by spiralwedge(m): 6:25am On Oct 20, 2020
With all that is happening this is the best they can come up with? Cant we occupy NASS? Or at least beat every Rep to stupor wherever we can find them
Re: Reps To Bar Courts From Sacking President, Governors by shantti(m): 6:41am On Oct 20, 2020
come on, what then is the essence of checks and balance, house of reps are beginning to bite more than they can chew
Re: Reps To Bar Courts From Sacking President, Governors by daddytime(m): 6:45am On Oct 20, 2020
Shebi una see all these bastards?

I honestly thought it was impossible or rocket science to have the trash we called a constitution rewritten and amended to correct all the Bullock's it was filled with that is the bane of everything wrong with us as a nation.

Na God go punish these useless thieves aswear.

Let's refuse to get derailed and distracted.

Let's make #EndSARS a catalyst and a precursor to ending the original SARS below
S- Smelly
A- And
R- Rotten
S- System
#ENDBADGOVERNANCE #EndPoliceBrutality
#OurFutureIsNow
Tweet and retweet.

Re: Reps To Bar Courts From Sacking President, Governors by BRATISLAVA: 6:53am On Oct 20, 2020
yemobrown:
These are our real enemies. We should occupy the NASS to end this bull crap once and for all.

No.

Continue to block the roads and oppress yourselves. Youth of today. The foreign backers don't even know where to direct people to. They think it's just about blocking roads and forcing people to join them to collect egunje along the roads.
Re: Reps To Bar Courts From Sacking President, Governors by JimmyDarmody: 6:57am On Oct 20, 2020

1 Like

Re: Reps To Bar Courts From Sacking President, Governors by Mozegee: 7:23am On Oct 20, 2020
The enemy of this country are those in the helm of affairs, especially Nass. This guy's only make law that will favor them and I think it is high time we show this guy's that enough is enough. Cutting the cost of governance is the nest thing we have to do. They think we are fools,we are not.

1 Like

Re: Reps To Bar Courts From Sacking President, Governors by gaskiyamagana: 7:43am On Oct 20, 2020
Freestainworld:
this same country , upon the uprising they are still behaving like goats.

Hun hun, you no no say they must gather to butcher the budget. Le me tell even if covid 19 still, dey will still gather for budget.

1 Like

Re: Reps To Bar Courts From Sacking President, Governors by samwillyco1(m): 7:48am On Oct 20, 2020
Fools and criminals in the national house of Assemblies

1 Like

Re: Reps To Bar Courts From Sacking President, Governors by Bishopwizzy(m): 7:55am On Oct 20, 2020
These people are equally our problem in this country. they don't care about the masses but only what could favour them. what has this bill got to do with the challenges facing Nigeria today?

1 Like

Re: Reps To Bar Courts From Sacking President, Governors by ochiosa(m): 7:56am On Oct 20, 2020
Useless idiots always rushing to perfect that that concerns them... E nor go beta for una thieves.

1 Like

Re: Reps To Bar Courts From Sacking President, Governors by AreaFada2: 8:39am On Oct 20, 2020
Freestainworld:
this same country , upon the uprising they are still behaving like goats.
Their own time is coming. Nigerian youth will soon face them.

They will be forced not to earn more than a school principal. Not that their work in NASS merits a principal's pay anyway.

It just shows how these politicians take the masses for granted.
Re: Reps To Bar Courts From Sacking President, Governors by AreaFada2: 8:44am On Oct 20, 2020
JimmyDarmody:
lol
Hehe.

1 Like

Re: Reps To Bar Courts From Sacking President, Governors by angelicwing: 9:58am On Oct 20, 2020
dre11:

VANGUARD
We should organise a protest to force that idiotic Rep and whoever supported his stupid bill to leave the House of (Mis) representative.
Re: Reps To Bar Courts From Sacking President, Governors by Omezif(m): 10:40am On Oct 20, 2020
This apc members are very smart, they thought there are no sensibe nigerians or what to understand their intentions.
Re: Reps To Bar Courts From Sacking President, Governors by slimfit1(m): 4:17pm On Oct 20, 2020
Olu Pomona your bill be this?
Re: Reps To Bar Courts From Sacking President, Governors by HandsomeBlack: 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2020
chukel:
with this ammendment, using your case analogy, <b>the west will always provide someone without blemish in education qualification </b> so that the like of osibanjo will not be replaced by El Rufai. Its a good law. You can't visit the sin of the deputy on the governor. It's very unfair. Another one they should look at is the sole power of the presiding officer to cancel or uphold votes. There should be a higher check on the P.O which shouldn't be the court.
First, you should know the west I mentioned is just for illustration purpose.
Then which university did Asiwaju graduate from again, was it Toronto, Cambridge or Unilag?

We shouldn't support/promote laws just because it favours us (a part of the country) knowing fully well that such laws can be manipulated. Such attitude is what has kept Nigeria backwards because no nation can develop with that "we against them attitude."

I'm not against the law actually. I only hope there will be a clause to prevent the kind of possible manipulation I highlighted. Peace.
Re: Reps To Bar Courts From Sacking President, Governors by chukel(m): 6:55pm On Oct 20, 2020
HandsomeBlack:

First, you should know the west I mentioned is just for illustration purpose.
Then which university did Asiwaju graduate from again, was it Toronto, Cambridge or Unilag?

We shouldn't support/promote laws just because it favours us (a part of the country) knowing fully well that such laws can be manipulated. Such attitude is what has kept Nigeria backwards because no nation can develop with that "we against them attitude."

I'm not against the law actually. I only hope there will be a clause to prevent the kind of possible manipulation I highlighted. Peace.
i equally used your illustration. There will be more scrutiny on educational qualification even by parties henceforth. That law isn't bad. Just for fairness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics / Olusegun Obasanjo Wearing A Neck Guide To Watch TV / Between Governor Masari And Pot-Bellied Permanent Secretary. See Reactions (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.