Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

EndSARS Protesters Storm Lagos Airport (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndSARS Protesters Storm Lagos Airport (Video) (51133 Views)

Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects / Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs / Protesters Storm Shoprite, MTN Offices In Lugbe, Abuja Over Xenophobia (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Protesters Storm Lagos Airport (Video) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 19, 2020
Incandescent:
This one sweet me grin

Apapa wahrf next... all the "importers & exporters" go hear am
By the time there's no food in circulation, all of you will wise up... Keep shouting there.

Thugs have already started taking over and robbing people. It's getting too much and we need to stop for a while to see what the govt will do.

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Storm Lagos Airport (Video) by jrusky(m): 6:49pm On Oct 19, 2020
chinavs9ja:
Occupy everywhere...I wonder why all these never move the Mr. President undecided

Mr president is humanly incapable. Mr president is suffering from severe ear infection.
Mr president had enter demential podium.
Mr president is half life half dead that is why all these never move him las las he will be force to exile.

Buhari dey vex me.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Storm Lagos Airport (Video) by okoloemmalex(m): 6:50pm On Oct 19, 2020
freedom is never given in a platter of gold.

freedom is not free!

freedom is fought for!

blood is also used as currency for buying freedom!

#LooseNoFocus #EndBadGovernance #CreateJobsImmediately #WeMove

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Storm Lagos Airport (Video) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 19, 2020
Greatest Nigerian Youth.

We are choking the nation??

She needs to vomit corruption And bad governance

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Storm Lagos Airport (Video) by pinkpearl17(f): 6:53pm On Oct 19, 2020
CoderX:

By the time there's no food in circulation, all of you will wise up... Keep shouting there.

Thugs have already started taking over and robbing people. It's getting too much and we need to stop for a while to see what the govt will do.

Even me. I not understand. why trying to disrupt economic activities? is sars at the airport? this protest is beginning to look like it has another hidden agenda.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Storm Lagos Airport (Video) by BecomeALandLord(m): 6:55pm On Oct 19, 2020
JosephXavier:
We need to take these demonstration to the see port.
That is where the revenue is. The crude products refined and imported into the country and other things that fetch money to FG needs to be fingered so that they will hear us.

If they can't restructure now, let them divide the country

Time is ticking

Word

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Storm Lagos Airport (Video) by ogbonti: 6:58pm On Oct 19, 2020
gassbee:
mission impossible

You do not know the power the people possess

Tyrants worse than Buhari have suffered humiliation and worse outcomes when they failed to listen to their people

Benito Mussolini was feared more than Jehovah God in Italy when he rolled with Adolf Hitler those days - His corpse was dragged on the street

when he was consumed by internal rebellion

Samuel Kanyon Doe was butchered in bits by the rebel forces of Prince Yommie Johnson in 1990 when Monrovia fell to the rebels in the Liberian war

Mobutu Sese Seko of Zaire (Now Congo Dem Republic) fled on foot to be whisked off on his way to his exile of no-return to Morocco in 1997

Idi Amin Dada of Uganda fled and abandoned his family - air lifted to Kenya by a helicopter on his way to exile of no return to Saudi in 1978

Laurent Gbagbo of Ivory Coast was not that lucky to escape like Idi Amin as he was almost lynched to death by the mobs of the revolution.

Moummer Ghadaffi lost his life in the Libyan / Arab spring uprising that consumed his government of 40 years + as he was slain in the streets of Tripoli by an angry mob

Strong man Hosni Mubarak of Egypt was no match for the Tariyya Square revolutionist who made sure he stepped down and got prosecuted

.... So who is Buhari to be defiant? Is he as courageous or lethal than any of these leaders I mentioned above?

When the people never get your time, a president go dey form hard man. Once the people resolve to treat your fvck up, you go hear word grin

12 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Storm Lagos Airport (Video) by franxalive(m): 6:58pm On Oct 19, 2020
jagaban002:
Nice move ,
We need to block wharf too
All the places money is coming in for the government must be blocked till our demand is meet
#Endpolice brutality

Police brutality ain't just the problem here ...bad governance, corruption, impunity, lopsided appointments, high-handedness, poor education, fat government officials budgets, poor workers welfare, name it. Inshort, if e no fit work... make them end this mess of a country...habaa cry cry cry cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS Protesters Storm Lagos Airport (Video) by Neddstark: 7:00pm On Oct 19, 2020
dhardline:
We advise all military and police personnel to support this movement especially for the peaceful protesters. We promise to increase your salary and give you guys enough allowances.
Don't say there is no money because we will be drastically cutting the pay of law makers and ex governors and senators pensions.

Those politicians don chop this country without mercy. Chai cry

In your dreams
Re: EndSARS Protesters Storm Lagos Airport (Video) by franxalive(m): 7:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
pinkpearl17:

Even me. I not understand. why trying to disrupt economic activities? is sars at the airport? this protest is beginning to look like it has another hidden agenda.

Look at a youth talking...i weep o... imagine, so the situation of this are okay by you?...is a pity ...no just wish your unborn kids this failed NIGGA-AREA...#spits

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Storm Lagos Airport (Video) by Ikea81: 7:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
Make this bubu resign naa..ahan. this guy be like person wey go marry 16 years old when he is 90 and him penis die he will still be policing her and bugging her phone. Na wa for bubu the mumu o
Re: EndSARS Protesters Storm Lagos Airport (Video) by Adakintroy: 7:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
You remember Erubebe?

He was the guy who sat on the ground protesting the result of that yr.

They laugh at him.

Now they are sitting on the ground protesting the government themselves.

Erubebe laugh last.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Storm Lagos Airport (Video) by Zenithpeak(m): 7:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
Bamz:
The Uprising!

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.
MLK Jr

SORO SOKE WERE

USE THE MICROPHONE NOW
Re: EndSARS Protesters Storm Lagos Airport (Video) by RealEzee(m): 7:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
chinavs9ja:
Occupy everywhere...I wonder why all these never move the Mr. President undecided
as e never reach north wellah with our first class citizens(cows) not affected yet it won't bother him
Re: EndSARS Protesters Storm Lagos Airport (Video) by franxalive(m): 7:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
ogbonti:

Tyrants worse than Buhari have suffered humiliation and worse outcomes when they failed to listen to their people

Benito Mussolini was feared more than Jehovah God in Italy when he rolled with Adolf Hitler those days - His corpse was dragged on the street

Samuel Kanyon Doe was butchered in bits by the rebel forces of Prince Yommie Johnson in 1990 when Monrovia fell to the rebels in the Liberian war

Mobutu Sese Seko of Zaire (Now Congo Dem Republic) fled on foot to be whisked off on his way to his exile of no-return to Morocco in 1997

Idi Amin Dada of Uganda fled and abandoned his family - being air lifted to Kenya by a helicopter on his way to exile of no return to Saudi

Laurent Gbagbo of Ivory Coast was not that lucky as he was almost lynched to death by the mobs of the revolution.

Moummer Ghadaffi lost his life in the Libyan / Arab spring uprising that consumed his government of 40 years + as he was slain in the streets of Tripoli by an angry mob

Strong man Hosni Mubarak of Egypt was no match for the Tariyya Square revolutionist who made sure he stepped down and got prosecuted

.... So who is Buhari to be defiant? Is he as courageous or lethal than any of these leaders I mentioned above?

When the people never get your time, a president go dey form hard man. Once the people resolve to treat your fvck up, you go hear word grin

Tell these indomie generation poor students of history...i weep o...

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Storm Lagos Airport (Video) by Babaken(m): 7:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
As am writing now everywhere is block in Imo state. The protest is going on #ENDSARS#

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Storm Lagos Airport (Video) by Dansul: 7:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
#Endsars.....
#Endbadleaders
This is just the beginning,Nigeria youth are ready for you guys ooooo

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Storm Lagos Airport (Video) by Jeromejnr(m): 7:06pm On Oct 19, 2020
Samsimple:
. The only problem I have with this prisoners that escaped from benin prison is that how can you come out with earpiece and phones. Computer village dey the prison ni?

Check my signature

grin grin grin
Re: EndSARS Protesters Storm Lagos Airport (Video) by favy19(f): 7:06pm On Oct 19, 2020
good move ,enough is enough.I salute ur courage guys

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Storm Lagos Airport (Video) by franxalive(m): 7:07pm On Oct 19, 2020
chinavs9ja:

There is no buhari anywhere...stop DECEIVING selves...e go soon dawn on una. The person there is a mirage o...but you will soon call me ipob...i don't care even.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Storm Lagos Airport (Video) by Xzellentgraphic: 7:08pm On Oct 19, 2020
Iya won....nobody moves
Re: EndSARS Protesters Storm Lagos Airport (Video) by Jeromejnr(m): 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
pinkpearl17:

Ehen. So Naija is paradise to you?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Storm Lagos Airport (Video) by Havemercylord: 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
BEST MOVE SO FAR!!! IF NOT THOSE POLITHIVIANS WILL RUN AWAY!!!
Re: EndSARS Protesters Storm Lagos Airport (Video) by Shadysen: 7:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
no b to go find one place hide for one plane make e Koko carry me comot for this shit country...
Re: EndSARS Protesters Storm Lagos Airport (Video) by Havemercylord: 7:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Ehen. So Naija is paradise to you?

Yes hidden agenda to welcome REVOLUTION NOW!!! WE WANT A NEW NIGERIA... IDIOT

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Storm Lagos Airport (Video) by ogbonti: 7:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
franxalive:

no mind them - the problem with the people is that they do not know the power they possess. Its like a very pretty girl who is brilliant and makes lotta money from honest work. She may get married and be loyal to a low life dude if she has low self esteem. Nigerians forget easily that without the people there is NO government!

The President is our employee, not our Master!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Storm Lagos Airport (Video) by ogbonti: 7:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
franxalive:

no mind them - the problem with the people is that they do not know the power they possess. Its like a very pretty girl who is brilliant and makes lotta money from honest work. She may get married and be loyal to a low life dude if she has low self esteem. Nigerians forget easily that without the people there is NO government!

The Pre sid ent is our employee, not our Master!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protesters Storm Lagos Airport (Video) by Jeromejnr(m): 7:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
Havemercylord:

Yes hidden agenda to welcome REVOLUTION NOW!!! WE WANT A NEW NIGERIA... IDIOT

Are you sure you quoted the right person
Re: EndSARS Protesters Storm Lagos Airport (Video) by EgunMogaji2: 7:13pm On Oct 19, 2020
dhardline:
We advise all military and police personnel to support this movement especially for the peaceful protesters. We promise to increase your salary and give you guys enough allowances.
Don't say there is no money because we will be drastically cutting the pay of law makers and ex governors and senators pensions.

Those politicians don chop this country without mercy. Chai cry
Re: EndSARS Protesters Storm Lagos Airport (Video) by cray91(m): 7:20pm On Oct 19, 2020
We are the Monsters Our government Made
heendrix:
The truth is I never for once projected to see the protest get to half of what I've seen so far.....like I never saw this coming Fr

The government have created a Beast that has become so hard to tame now. Nice one youth

#NoBackingdown
Re: EndSARS Protesters Storm Lagos Airport (Video) by gassbee: 7:21pm On Oct 19, 2020
ogbonti:

Idi Amin Dada of Uganda fled and abandoned his family - air lifted to Kenya by a helicopter on his way to exile of no return to Saudi in 1978

Laurent Gbagbo of Ivory Coast was not that lucky to escape like Idi Amin as he was almost lynched to death by the mobs of the revolution.

bros dis is nigeria, forget those history u r giving us. Just one day wey gej send troops go ojota, everybody disappear including dj wey dey jam music

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Storm Lagos Airport (Video) by mukthar2000(m): 7:22pm On Oct 19, 2020
Nice move guys, but pls don't make any stealing attempt pls so that those greedy leaders would not any excuse to castigate the peaceful movement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Missing FUOYE Student, Atanda Deborah Found Dead In Shallow Grave (Graphic) / Herdsmen Kill Musa Edibo, Agbenema King & His Wife And 8 Others In Kogi / Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.