Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,142 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend (85443 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend by Islie: 6:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
Amzat Ibrahim, a musician, has talked about how he caught his wife in bed with another man.

The man, on Thursday told an Ile-Tuntun Customary Court in Ibadan that his wife Zainab, is an adulterer who slept with his best friend.

Amzat made the allegations in a counter statement after Zainab prayed for divorce on grounds that her life was being threatened.

“My lord, the truth is that Zainab and I fight because of her infidelity. Zainab and my close friend are romantically involved.

”She disappeared from my house for three months. She took my children away. I later found out that she took them to a friend’s house.

“I caught the two of them in bed,” Amzat said.

In her defence, Zainab told the court that her husband was threatening her life.

She alleged that he humiliates and insults her around town.

“He keeps monitoring my movements,” she added.

Following the development, the president of the court, Chief Henry Agbaje, advised the couple to substantiate their claims before a court.

Agbaje asked them to produce two of their relatives each in court.

He adjourned the case until November 2 for judgment, NAN reports.

PREMIUM TIMES

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend by Mokason28: 6:18pm On Oct 19, 2020
End time wife... meanwhile Amzat Ibrahim Abegggg this is not time for such news we are still dealing with End SARS marra

Shout out to all my NIGERIAN PROTESTERS.
Together we shall make Nigeria great again

Buhari Please resign

227 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend by miracle57: 6:18pm On Oct 19, 2020
God have mercy

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend by handsomeyinka(m): 7:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
Pls if you want a good home and peace of mind,kindly avoid infidelity in your marriage.

I know and understand its not easy to stay faithful but God almighty will continue to guide us throughout our journey in the marital life.

Having side babes or concubines does more harm than good.May God bless our homes.
meanwhile,We still they settle #ENDSARSMATTER..

Shout out to all my NIGERIAN PROTESTERS.
Together we shall make Nigeria great again.

79 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend by blowjob: 7:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
Na WAA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend by buygala(m): 7:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
This man is not ok shaaa...

While his mates are busy protesting #EndSars, he is busy looking for who is banging his wife abi na who his wife is banging sad

Even in this time of national Crisis, he just had selfishly abandon the Fight for Justice undecided

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend by Next2Bezee(m): 7:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
They should just split.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend by toyinjimoh(m): 7:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
When your wife love you more than you love her she will never cheat on you����

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend by starbuck(f): 7:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
Biko, we want to reform Nigeria undecided undecided, make them carry their wahala go settle as them deem fit

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
This is why you need to wear your shoe right now and hit the street. More protests till our ancestors leaders get sense
#Endsars
#Endbadgovernance

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend by xynerise: 7:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
Make Una settle Una matter abeg. E no concern us

1 Like

Re: Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend by GoshenNLA(m): 7:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
Which kin song e dey sing??
We don’t know him abeg, we are busy now
#Jobs4Youth
#EndBadGovernance
#BubuCanResign plzzz

16 Likes

Re: Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend by Chimeluv(f): 7:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
angry angry
Re: Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend by Olamialphonso(m): 7:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
Smile
Re: Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend by gregyboy(m): 7:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
Trying to picture the face of our various lecturers that insult us in our department, that our generation is a wasted one, Dr justin, uniben...

Never again will you tell us those words, we the youth of this age has done beyond your own generation

#Buharimustgo
#restructurenow
#2023isTooFar
#Allthecorruptleadersmustgo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend by Sage7(m): 7:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
He is monitoring you around??

What an excuse!

Maybe this is out of context, but when a lady tells you “he is my bestie” ...keeps your eyes peeled & ears close to the ground.

2 Likes

Re: Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend by Suspect33(m): 7:11pm On Oct 19, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend by Opeyemi95(m): 7:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
Funny guy....
Re: Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend by bobokeshington: 7:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
BITCHES AIN'T LOYAL!!

CHASE YOUR DREAMS NEVER CHASE A BITCH!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend by 4tomandchi: 7:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
Sometimes I wonder what women really want, can you ever know a woman?
Re: Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend by Openbusiness: 7:12pm On Oct 19, 2020

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend by Teejay13(m): 7:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
Take heart. I know how it hurts.

Life goes on my brother, no man is perfect.
Re: Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend by Shadysen: 7:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
Bitches ain't loyal from the days of Adam.

1 Like

Re: Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend by DirtyGold: 7:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
As a musician, he shoulda known that these hoes aint loyal angry angry
Dedicating Snoop Doggs - Aint your fault to the nigga

I'd rather ride alone than hang with friends that covets my shit

What's tha business?
Re: Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend by Dilluted(m): 7:13pm On Oct 19, 2020
Your comment shows how stupid you are, so he should pause his personal problems because you want to endsar
Mokason28:
End time wife... meanwhile Amzat Ibrahim Abegggg this is not time for such news we are still dealing with End SARS marra

3 Likes

Re: Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend by BeautyJobs(m): 7:13pm On Oct 19, 2020
cry
Re: Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend by GIANTPLUSHUB: 7:14pm On Oct 19, 2020
This thread will be interesting with more comments coming from the kidwayya gangs and the ozor gangs. Let me park here.
Re: Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend by kponkedenge(m): 7:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
#EndMaritalInfedelity

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix / Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.